Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,906 members, 7,863,111 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

Is GRE Actually That Hard? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is GRE Actually That Hard? (421 Views)

GRE Prep Materials For Free / Low CGPA,HIgh GRE score.Looking For Master's In Us / I Need A Mentor For SAT&GRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GRE Actually That Hard? by mrbenjame: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
hi Everyone. This topic speaks it all. I just checked for the GRE past questions on est site. My dear, since I start to dey solve maths, I’ve not come across those kind of mathematics before.

My question is:

1. Where are they setting this questions from?

2. When I enroll for this GRE would there be any tutorial lessons or preparatory class to perfect yourself or you’d go study by yourself

Since I’ve not written it before I would need someone who has written it to tell me his/her first hand experience. I don’t want the unexpected to happen.

Although I strongly believe that if I have the adequate preparatory class for it I’d pass very well.

Please I need help.
Re: Is GRE Actually That Hard? by abdul824: 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
first go to the GRE thread here on nairaland. you have alot of learning to do
Re: Is GRE Actually That Hard? by 4gunners(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
mrbenjame:
hi Everyone. This topic speaks it all. I just checked for the GRE past questions on est site. My dear, since I start to dey solve maths, I’ve not come across those kind of mathematics before.

My question is:

1. Where are they setting this questions from?

2. When I enroll for this GRE would there be any tutorial lessons or preparatory class to perfect yourself or you’d go study by yourself

Since I’ve not written it before I would need someone who has written it to tell me his/her first hand experience. I don’t want the unexpected to happen.

Although I strongly believe that if I have the adequate preparatory class for it I’d pass very well.

Please I need help.
Obey the first guy advice. The exam can be esoteric, but with delligent preparation, you can ace it.
Re: Is GRE Actually That Hard? by mrbenjame: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
abdul824:
first go to the GRE thread here on nairaland. you have alot of learning to do

Ok. Thanks for this advice. I’d surely do that

1 Like

Re: Is GRE Actually That Hard? by mrbenjame: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
4gunners:
Obey the first guy advice. The exam can be esoteric, but with delligent preparation, you can ace it.

Ok. Thank you so much. I’d go with that.

(1) (Reply)

Accident As Trailer Crashed Into Commercial Bus At Iyana Ipaja (VIDEO) / Please I Need Your Honest Response / How Do I Book For A Flight Online And Make Payment For It Without Ticket Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.