Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do (357 Views)

My Emotions Is Hurting Me And I Don't Know What To Do, I Need Advice Please Nl / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do by Skooldeto(m): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
my girl friend told me one day she had a dream, some body told her to not to marry me, since then she has been act strangely, she didn't pick my call again, she uses to call me before nothing again, she later told me that because of that dream, and asked her if you are not interested again tell me, she said no, but I need ur advice because she didn't pick my call, no message even if am online,

please I need ur advise
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Mercykayy(m): 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Just forget about her bro. She found a new man and the dream might be a lie just to distance herself from you. This life no hard, so bro find another girl for urself or remain single. Been single for over two years now and I am fine

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Stop calling her, let her follow her dream (the one in her sleep), lobatan, you will be orait

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Skooldeto:
my girl friend told me one day she had a dream, some body told her to not to marry me, since then she has been act strangely, she didn't pick my call again, she uses to call me before nothing again, she later told me that because of that dream, and asked her if you are not interested again tell me, she said no, but I need ur advice because she didn't pick my call, no message even if am online,

please I need ur advise

The babe said she was not interested again, so Jejely walk away na!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Dem dey beg girl to return?
No one does that.
Move on
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2020
Oga go on live your life and forget about that girl because she fit done get another man
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Skooldeto:

please I need ur advise

I think she's dreaming she even had that dream lol. Sounds like an excuse to me

(1) (Reply)

The Lie About #endsars ? 18+ / Hello House I Live Lagos ..property Valuation I Need A Lady Of 30yrs Above / WOW!! Man Proposes To His Long Time Girlfriend During Endsars Protest(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.