Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Why Are Women Are Like This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Are Like This! (324 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Are Like This! by sacajawea(m): 1:26am On Sep 13, 2020
What is the Problem with some Ladies For Christ Sake!
If I guy doesn't like you is it by Force? Haba!
Over and Over and Over and Over and Over again, Same shiit keeps happening, women handle Rejection way worse than men do. Haba kilode! Face other issues in your Life for Fvck Sake!
Abi What kind of Over Stupidity and Insensitivity is this? Ignorant selfish, Vain, Stupid Lots.
Re: Why Are Women Are Like This! by WoundedLamb: 2:22am On Sep 13, 2020
sacajawea:
What is the Problem with some Ladies For Christ Sake!
If I guy doesn't like you is it by Force? Haba!
Over and Over and Over and Over and Over again, Same shiit keeps happening, women handle Rejection way worse than men do. Haba kilode! Face other issues in your Life for Fvck Sake!
Abi What kind of Over Stupidity and Insensitivity is this? Ignorant selfish, Vain, Stupid Lots.

You didn't say anything. This is yet another thread to wail and this whole trend of guys creating threads to wail about the opposite gender every minute is becoming shameful. A lady does something you don't like and your best idea is to go to Nairaland to bash the entire female gender. You think they'd be space left on this platform if ladies were coming here to 'tongue lash' men for every unfortunate event in their relationships? The women y'all call out every minute of the day ain't even responding. Honestly, it's very shameful how these women now sit back and watch y'all behave like teenagers. One can hardly scroll through the New Threads page without seeing a couple of such wailing threads.

Just look at this one, he didn't make a single point, no message passed. And before you know it, his likes will gather like flies to start bashing women and that's it. They'd go feeling productive and contented. Funny but embarrassing.

Don't bother quoting me cause I ain't replying. Enjoy your thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Females Don't Easily Handle Rejection Well / Naughtydate.com Reviews / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.