Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue (305 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47am On Sep 13, 2020
Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue

My God could this be true

Daddy Freeze,

I stand with you. God is with you. The days of these charlatans are numbered.
God is your defender. He is very angry with this business men called pastors.

I hope you know they launder funds for politicians and earn commission. This is the real reason they are against CAMA.
They even buy jets, and register it as their own. While in actual sense, it belongs to either a sitting Governor or Politician who will mostly supposedly often lease and maintain it through donations to the church.

After leaving office, the pastor sells it back and the cash are safely stored away.
These elevates the pastors status and in between strategy grow the church faster.

So it's a racket of corruption compound of pastors and politicians who oppress the poor. Full of pride and hate.
This is not the gospel of Christ.

I love you Daddy Freeze.

When you need an Soldier, I will respond.
Copied.
Source yesterday at 1:13

Who is the real charlatan here? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 13, 2020
A fake pastor . A shameless adulterer. Sex addict.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by MuttleyLaff: 2:32am On Sep 13, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue

My God could this be true

Daddy Freeze,

I stand with you. God is with you. The days of these charlatans are numbered.
God is your defender. He is very angry with this business men called pastors

I hope you know they launder funds for politicians and earn commission. This is the real reason they are against CAMA.
They even buy jets, and register it as their own. While in actual sense, it belongs to either a sitting Governor or Politician who will mostly supposedly often lease and maintain it through donations to the church.

After leaving office, the pastor sells it back and the cash are safely stored away.
These elevates the pastors status and in between strategy grow the church faster.

So it's a racket of corruption compound of pastors and politicians who oppress the poor. Full of pride and hate.
This is not the gospel of Christ.

I love you Daddy Freeze.

When you need an Soldier, I will respond
Copied. Source yesterday at 1:13
[img]https://s8/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
"Ọrẹ dada to to bani sọrẹ, ni ele yi. O tun ni igboya lati tẹle ọrẹ ẹ, lọ si oju ogun. Eniyan bi awọn yi ni asọ wa, awọn eniyan gidi ni wọn"
Bottoms up. I doff my hat to you DSA.
Google translate, by the way, can be anyone's friend, too
Re: Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by apstpaulg(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2020
Good point... Well articulated.
Re: Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by paxonel(m): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2020
Seconded
Re: Sunday Adelaja Comes To Daddy Freeze's Rescue by ggirl4real: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't stand with Freeze, Ibiyeome or Enenche.

Every one should learn to express their opinions without insults and name callings.

If Daddy Freeze wants to criticize Pastors, be civil.

Pastors should also understand that they don't have monopoly of Biblical knowledge.

Pastors have no right to insult any human being

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Redeemer? You Need To See This / How To Stay Indefinitely Alive Till Rapture / Brief Summary Of The Carlo Acutis. Catholic Young Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.