Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” (48173 Views)

BBN Laycon's "I Am Laycon" Reality Show Breaks Streaming Records / Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me / Erica To Laycon: Stop Acting Like I Have Done Something Evil To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Bill Gates daughter.... Is that you?

Ooh yes.. that's me..

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
erica who said she will try everything in her power to kill another human being is a good guy ? shocked grin

U realize she said many things to different people not just laycon which she didn’t mean and regrets cos she was drunk?? Stop acting naive unless u didn’t watch it bt read about it on nairaland and blogs updates. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
Who will help me out na hunger wan kill me 3108// 574507 first bank abeg

Get your dirty black ass off from that chair and go look for work to do, you guys should stop all this nonsense begging, leave the begging for the Elderly people.

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by omenka(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Kidd na Scam.
He isn't. He's got his father's looks and his mother's heart.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by JaneYave(f): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2020
That is-Money honours potentials.One can imagine the line up of investors.When you are blessed,you are blessed
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Evercurious:

People's wealth dey make you mad?
no be only you hold the money

Just be legit
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Evercurious:

Ooh yes.. that's me..
be forming bill gate on social media

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Evercurious(f): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
FGonline:
no be only you hold the money

Just be legit

Just learn to mind your own business.. you can do the whistle or trumpet blowing of you have evidence.. if not just rest
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by FGonline: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Evercurious:

Just learn to mind your own business.. you can do the whistle or trumpet blowing of you have evidence.. if not just rest
Telling person say thy no dey telling person

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2020
PaulH07:

Most Rich people are rarely proud. It's the poor that makes them look so out of the frustration and payment of their predicament. They feel bad that someone does better than them and won't hesitate to blackmail the person to console themselves in their calamitous state.

If I dress well to work, people look at me disdainfully but I know it's envy. The day I dress plainly like them, they feel more comfortable conversing with me and see me as humble.

The heart of man is desperately wicked my friend.
Thats why I usually say walk with your mate not people below u

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by EmptyGarden(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2020
omenka:
He isn't. He's got his father's looks and his mother's heart.
Indeed.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by PaulH07: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Thats why I usually say walk with your mate not people below u

I feel this so much meen.

Applies to me massively!!!

I too dey follow lower class waka too much, and dem imbeciles never fail to pull me down...
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2020
With which money His or his daddy's undecided
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by ugwumichael(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by lekki1444: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
jaxxy:

U realize she said many things to different people not just laycon which she didn’t mean and regrets cos she was drunk?? Stop acting naive unless u didn’t watch it bt read about it on nairaland and blogs updates. undecided
you are aware that she pulled out a knife and tried to kill her ex boyfriend right ? I will take all threats from Erica seriously. especially since i have seen many women who look like her on nairaland fontpage who have stbbed their husbands to death with a knife. i take her threat extremely serious. the way she was stuttering in anger when she said she would make sure he dies, I am sure she was very serious
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Kidd keeps debunking that "Rich people are Proud" myth.

Even if he's pretending, he's doing it so well and that requires a certain level of streetsmart which is also rare in People of his Social Status.

Omor, you don see Agricultural Farms this guy get for Benue?
Man get Money still get sense join. Thumbs Up

I like the guy and I don't think he's pretending at all.

What's the name of the farm?
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by gramfree2: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
If $50 daily is not small for you; check my signature.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
you are aware that she pulled out a knife and tried to kill her ex boyfriend right ? I will take all threats from Erica seriously. especially since i have seen many women who look like her on nairaland fontpage who have stbbed their husbands to death with a knife. i take her threat extremely serious. the way she was stuttering in anger when she said she would make sure he dies, I am sure she was very serious

Where is the full and confirmed report on the issue with her ex? Many lies have been propagated during this show by rivals it’s crazy. I also heard people say Nengi does runs gals work In abuja. Shud we believe that too?

The said so about Dora too. Runs gal and it affected my perception of her until later on.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by lekki1444: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Where is the full and confirmed report on the issue with her ex? Many lies have been propagated during this show by rivals it’s crazy. I also heard people say Nengi does runs gals work In abuja. Shud we believe that too?

The said so about Dora too. Runs gal and it affected my perception of her until later on.
https://www.ghgossip.com/bbnaija-erica-is-pure-evil-she-pulled-a-knife-on-her-ex-bofriend-nigerian-lady-alleges/
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by EMMY76: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
wale377:
Kiddwaya has revealed that he would love to invest in laycons’ music
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceEjfmllDOQ

This was how the conversation went

Kiddwaya: I will love to invest in your music, Immediately we get out of here says Kidd to Laycon, Vee and Trikytee. He also added he has a house filled with Versace that he’d love them to shoot their videos.

Vee: Kiddwaya's Dad we love your son Oooh.

Since erica's disqualification kidwaya has now upped his game it seems erica was actually a bad influence and a major distraction I won't be surprised to see him in the final week to challenge laycon for the grand prize. Meanwhile ozo my main man and prince are likely going home this evening. cool
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Samfloxin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Women don't fight because of man Last last they will move on as if nothing happened...as she didn't exist
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by ikay00406(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
See as Ozo is just alone in his own world with Nengi.. His not interested in discussing with other housemates..smh angry
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by temidee2: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
I need help to start a small scale business 0038269397, sterling bank. Thank you so much
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
PaulH07:

I feel this so much meen.

Applies to me massively!!!

I too dey follow lower class waka too much, and dem imbeciles never fail to pull me down...
Las las na envy dem go use pull u down ...
I rather walk with people above my class so I can compete with them

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Kidd keeps debunking that "Rich people are Proud" myth.

Even if he's pretending, he's doing it so well and that requires a certain level of streetsmart which is also rare in People of his Social Status.

Omor, you don see Agricultural Farms this guy get for Benue?
Man get Money still get sense join. Thumbs Up

Where in Benue is his farm located?
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:

https://www.ghgossip.com/bbnaija-erica-is-pure-evil-she-pulled-a-knife-on-her-ex-bofriend-nigerian-lady-alleges/

Lol bt this is a one sided story from 3rd party not even the actual bf who she didn’t name on an unknown blog. Bro are u kidding me??

Is this how we get credible knews or how do we collaborate this story and even what lead up to it if at all true??

Makes no sense. It just like the Nengi’s comments that she is a prostitute in abuja and another popular person even said she is evil cos of what she did to her. So we need sure verifiable info.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by Donbabaj: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidd is the realest guy in the house! no pretense! but i won't want him to win sha becos he's already a wealthy guy.
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by bukatyne(f): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
PaulH07:

Erica won't be forgotten.

She'll also get her share.

As a video vixen.

Imagine Laycon feat. Kidd & Erica...grin

Hahahahahahahaha

grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Donbabaj:
Kidd is the realest guy in the house! no pretense! but i won't want him to win sha becos he's already a wealthy guy.

Is the prize a poverty alleviation scheme or a reward for the best gamer?
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by seunak2016: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
gunners160:
t wetin u don do for any body? he has a loud mouth but he has a gud heart. Wetin u don contribute to anybody
if he do and post it, you people go still blast him, call it SHOWOFF
Re: Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music” by lekki1444: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
jaxxy:

Lol bt this is a one sided story from 3rd party not even the actual bf who she didn’t name on an unknown blog. Bro are u kidding me??

Is this how we get credible knews or how do we collaborate this story and even what lead up to it if at all true??

Makes no sense. It just like the Nengi’s comments that she is a prostitute in abuja and another popular person even said she is evil cos of what she did to her. So we need sure verifiable info.
well let me tell you something just for your own sake because you seem like one of these people who dont take life serious at all, so i am telling you this for your own sake, IF ANYONE UNDER ANGER EVER THREATENS TO KILL YOU ? YOU BETTER TAKE THAT SHIT SERIOUS. same story the other day a pastor threaten to kill his wife and nobody took it serious and he went and shot her 7 times and killed her. ERICA WAS STUTTERING IN ANGER AND FOAMING AT THE MOUTH WHEN SHE SAID SHE WILL TRY EVERYTHING IN HER POWER TO KILL LAYCON, are you seriously telling me that this threat should be taken lightly and ignored ? i hope this is not how you live your life nonchalantly. THAT WOMAN CALLED ERICA IS A DANGEROUS PSYCOPATH. her ex has confirmed it and we saw her threat on live tv

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Funny, And Really Nice Nigerian 80's Shows / 'Scam Show': BBNaija Viewers Outraged Over Kaisha's Eviction / Meet The Big Brother Titans Season 1 Female Housemates (Names And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.