Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,802 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Epilepsy Natural Treatments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Epilepsy Natural Treatments (526 Views)

How Do I Help A Baby With Epilepsy? / Cure For Epilepsy Called (warapa In Yoruba) / My Experience With An Epileptic Patient - Learn How To Cure Epilepsy For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2020
Epilepsy is defined as a group of disorders of Central Nervous System (CNS) characterized by paroxysmal cerebral dyshythmia, manifesting as brief episodes (seizures) of loss or disturbances of conciousness with or without characteristics body movement (convulsion) sensory or psychiatric phenomena.

Anyone can develop epilepsy. Two unprovoked seizures are generally required for an epilepsy diagnosis.

For information go to the link below:

https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/09/12/epilepsy-natural-treatments/

Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by EstherWalker: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
I have suffered through epilepsy in my childhood then I recovered through this over the passage of time.I got to see your post since of my friend is regular visitor of your page and she recommended me to visit it.I really appreciate your efforts.Good to see this.Thanks.
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2020
EstherWalker:
I have suffered through epilepsy in my childhood then I recovered through this over the passage of time.I got to see your post since of my friend is regular visitor of your page and she recommended me to visit it.I really appreciate your efforts.Good to see this.Thanks.

Good Morning!

I'm happy to read this. Your experience attests to the fact that anyone can recover from epilepsy. Again,taking your medication at the right, adoption of appropriate lifestyle changes, taking the right diets and avoiding the wrong ones helps a lot when dealing with epilepsy.

Thank you EstherWalker for sharing your experience with US!
Thank YOU for my reading my posts!
I thank YOUR friend that directed YOU to my blog.
Thank YOU for using this platform.
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 9:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
rainbownigeria:
Epilepsy is defined as a group of disorders of Central Nervous System (CNS) characterized by paroxysmal cerebral dyshythmia, manifesting as brief episodes (seizures) of loss or disturbances of conciousness with or without characteristics body movement (convulsion) sensory or psychiatric phenomena.

Anyone can develop epilepsy. Two unprovoked seizures are generally required for an epilepsy diagnosis.

For information go to the link below:

https://rainbownigeria.com/2020/09/12/epilepsy-natural-treatments/
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by Puffywise: 8:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
cry[quote author=rainbownigeria post=94140075][/quote]
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by Puffywise: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
kiss
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by Puffywise: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=rainbownigeria post=94140075][/quote]
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
smiley
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
kiss.
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
smiley.
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2020
sad
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2020
wink
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2020
grin
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 6:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Epilepsy Natural Treatments
Re: Epilepsy Natural Treatments by rainbownigeria(m): 6:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Epilepsy Natural Remedies

(1) (Reply)

W / Government Raises Hazard Allowances For Health Workers, May Review Doctors’ Ret / Let's Give A Girl A Pad Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.