Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? (817 Views)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be Sincere!
Are u Saved? Are u Genuinely Born again?

Nobody is saved. Jesus only gave us a chance to be saved. If you deviate from the path of the Christ, his death is no longer valid on your life.

You can only say you're saved when you've made it into the kingdom of God.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

How about those thousands of people he has killed?

So one can deliberately commit so many atrocities with the intention of giving his life to Christ so that he will be saved?

Even if he repents and God forgives him, he must pay for all the crimes he has committed. David was forgiven but he paid for his crimes.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by ggirl4real: 10:25am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Even those that were inspired to write the Bible are not perfect but you can't find them cursing the elderly, showing middle fingers, using the f word and cursing the same people he claim to be teaching.

By their fruit you shall identify them. What fruit is freeze producing?

Daddy Freeze is not perfect but as a Christian (if he is), he has to right to express himself.

Many of the so called Pastors today also display similar lifestyles as Daddy Freeze (I have them as neighbours,, relatives and in-laws). If they get angry, everyone has to beg them because they can unleash terror. What can you say about that?

I'm not justifying Freeze's actions, I'm only saying the the so called Pastors are not different.

I condemn insults, whether from Pastors or Daddy Freeze.

Everyone should learn to express their opinions without insults and disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
God can use anybody with a condition attached and that is submission to His will,when God calls you,He expects you to drop whatever that is not required in the journey and totally submit to Him, Freeze is qualified to teach the Bible as well as you and I....

You contradict yourself. Has freeze dropped whatever that is not required in the journey. Has he totally submitted himself to God? If freeze attitudes what you'd want your children to follow?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

Like seriously, and you expect people not to question that partiality.

Someone that has devoted all his life for Christ and towards the end derail would go to hell?

Why didn't your God let us be in the first place by not creating us without demanding compulsory service to him/her? That's egocentric

Nobody is going to hell. Hell is not a place of torment. If it is, why did righteous job pray to go there? Why did Jesus go there?
Search for the root meaning of hell and you will understand.

This does not mean God will not destroy the wicked but it will not be by fire. Fire is figurative, it mean total destruction with no hope of any resurrection. I'm available for more discussion on this.

And to worship God is not by force. You have a choice. Worship or don't worship.

See, it's better to die for something than to die for nothing.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Righteousness89(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
TruthHurts100:

Nobody is saved. Jesus only gave us a chance to be saved. If you deviate from the path of the Christ, his death is no longer valid on your life.

You can only say you're saved when you've made it into the kingdom of God.

[/s]
Complete Misinterpretation of Scriptures!
You need Spirtual Help!

I am Saved! I am Born again! I am A Child of GOD....
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:31am On Sep 13, 2020
hungryboy:
The last person were God been call na Jesus Christ, the ones were dey now na dem call God no be God call dem

So anybody were fit read bible , sabi am, fit preach, afterall, Jesus no go Bible college.

Really?
Jesus is the son of God. A representative of God. He knows everything there is to know.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by helinues: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Nobody is going to hell. Hell is not a place of torment. If it is, why did righteous job pray to go there? Why did Jesus go there?
Search for the root meaning of hell and you will understand.

This does not mean God will not destroy the wicked but it will not be by fire. Fire is figurative, it mean total destruction with no hope of any resurrection. I'm available for more discussion on this.

And to worship God is not by force. You have a choice. Worship or don't worship.

See, it's better to die for something than to die for nothing.

Can't you see you people are contradicting your self..

How can you people win new souls with did divided beliefs on same religion
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:33am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

How would you guys convince more souls to join your religion when you can't answer basic questions about your beliefs.

Ask me any question. The Bible is there to answer with proof.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by helinues: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Ask me any question. The Bible is there to answer with proof.

Your proofs/beliefe is totally different from the guy I quote.

So which of you guys is telling g the truth?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

If you Like Live with Bishop
If you Like Live with Pope
It has nothing to do with your Eternal life..

Except a Man be Born again He Cannot see the Kingdom of God..

Don't let me face you.
What is born again?
Who chooses those to be born again?
How is it done according to reference from the Bible?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:35am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

The same eternal live you can't answer the basic questions.

Tell that story to Baboons

Ask me please.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by helinues: 10:37am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Ask me please.

Same religion with different beliefs..

Even if you answered me, same people from your religion might say something else..
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2020
paxonel:
currently, he is married to one wife so he is husband of one wife.
it was not Jesus that said it, it was the Jewish law. Jesus was only quoting their law to them so that they will know that they will remain in the bondage of that law except they believe in him and follow him.
Moreover, the law was only applied to the Jewish tradition and not a general law for all people, the law was created by their forefathers, not God.
Paul inspite that he was inspired by God was a mere human too and is proned to make mistakes
all pastors in Nigeria were not of good behavior either. If they do, freeze wouldn't have call them names. Remember, Jesus also called the Pharisees and Sadducees names for their wrong behavior. So if freeze is apologizing today, he has done well.
may be you should go tell Jesus that he was filty for associating with sinners too.

Mark 2:16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
my guy, that was before Jesus died and resurrected. After his resurrection he made his pulpit to be in our heart, there is nothing like physical pulpit anymore, stop fighting a lost battle.
as if elderly are not humans who make mistakes too.
This attitude is what is taking Africa backward. Elderly are manipulating the youth in greed and they are expected to keep quiet because they are elderly.
Jesus never did that. Infact he insulted the elderly known as scribes and Pharisees no apology.
if you don't see one single good report about freeze then our pastors do not have good report too. The man apologize, let's see whether oyedepo will make a formal statement that he has accepted the apology, he will never do that.
The man is so proud.
you have no enough argument to support your opinion
he is right in this one. The name Jesus is an English version of Yeshua used by the ancient Jews.
Anyway, whatever way anyone want to call Jesus that isn't important, what is important is the person has accept Christ.
Afterall the yorubas call him Jesu, Spanish Yesus, Italian Jeiyus, Red Indians Geesu
you did not give anyone salvation now, what's your own?
Jesus Christ who gave us salvation is not complaining that daddy freeze is preaching it.
keep saying what the bible did not send you, God will judge you one day

I can't make anything from what you've said. You contradicted yourself a lot.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Righteousness89(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Don't let me face you.
What is born again?
Who chooses those to be born again?
How is it done according to reference from the Bible?

I Admonish you to Face your life and Repent and Accept JESUS Christ..
Grammar will not Save you..
Contention will not Save you.

Humble yourself, Confess and Repent from your Folly , Wickedness, Abominations and all Forms of sin.
Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ ..

you don't need Grammar to be Saved! Don't Deceive yourself to Hell!
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:43am On Sep 13, 2020
helinues:

Same religion with different beliefs..

Even if you answered me, same people from your religion might say something else..

Never
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Admonish you to Face your life and Repent and Accept JESUS Christ..
Grammar will not Save you..
Contention will not Save you.

Humble yourself, Confess and Repent from your Folly , Wickedness, Abominations and all Forms of sin.
Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ ..

you don't need Grammar to be Saved! Don't Deceive yourself to Hell!

Why are you angry?

This your response doesn't show humility. Are you the one to save me? If it's by the real definition of hell, we are all going to hell when we die.

You have zero idea of what you're talking about and pride and ignorance won't let you learn.

Shebi Jesus went to hell, and righteous job prayed to go there too. Why nar?

Mr Oga, Revelation 20:14

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Please explain your hell here.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by paxonel(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I can't make anything from what you've said. You contradicted yourself a lot.
how did you know i contradicted myself when you can't even make anything out.

I took time to carefully read your long post and respond to every aspect one after the other, now you are lazy to read my own because you don't want to hear the truth grin
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Righteousness89(m): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Why are you angry?

This your response doesn't show humility. Are you the one to save me? If it's by the real definition of hell, we are all going to hell when we die.

You have zero idea of what you're talking about and pride and ignorance won't let you learn.

Shebi Jesus went to hell, and righteous job prayed to go there too. Why nar?

Mr Oga, Revelation 20:14

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."

Please explain your hell here.
You can use words and grammar to confuse or Suit yourself! It does not Change the Truth!

You can pick any Scripture to suit yourself! It does not Change the Fact!

You Can Choose to believe or not! It's Irrelevant! You Must Face it just as Every Human will..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the only way to Eternal Life..

You Reject JESUS,! You Reject the Free Gift of Salvation!you have Chosen To Go to Hell Fire!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

You Believe or you Don't does not Matter!

You and Me Must be in one!

If you Miss Heaven ! You Cannot Miss Hell Fire!

Happy Sunday!
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

You can use words and grammar to confuse or Suit yourself! It does not Change the Truth!

You can pick any Scripture to suit yourself! It does not Change the Fact!

You Can Choose to believe or not! It's Irrelevant! You Must Face it just as Every Human will..

Salvation Through JESUS Christ is the only way to Eternal Life..

You Reject JESUS,! You Reject the Free Gift of Salvation!you have Chosen To Go to Hell Fire!

Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

You Believe or you Don't does not Matter!

You and Me Must be in one!

If you Miss Heaven ! You Cannot Miss Hell Fire!

Happy Sunday!

All what you're saying is empty nothing. Answer the simple question. Stop acting like a programmed robot without his own sense or reasoning.

Heaven is real and hell is real. Just that you're not going to heaven but hell when you die. Be you righteous or not.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by kcnwaigbo: 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Be Sincere!
Are u Saved? Are u Genuinely Born again?
The question should have been.Do you even know what it means to be saved or born again
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Deborah98(f): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

You contradict yourself. Has freeze dropped whatever that is not required in the journey. Has he totally submitted himself to God? If freeze attitudes what you'd want your children to follow?

read again Mr, Freeze can teach the scriptures if he submits to God's will and drop whatever behavior that is not fitting for a servant of God.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deborah98:
read again Mr, Freeze can teach the scriptures if he submits to God's will and drop whatever behavior that is not fitting for a servant of God.

I get you now.

If he drops his madness abi?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by luvmijeje(f): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
He or she without sin should throw the first stone.
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Deborah98(f): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

I get you now.

If he drops his madness abi?
yeah
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:
This is not a personal opinion. We are going to check his qualification using the greatest authority - God's word, the Bible.
1 Timothy 3:2-7
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Is daddy freeze qualified looking at verse 2? Is he a husband of one wife? If he left his wife, is his grounds for divorce according to what Christ said in Matthew 19:9? (9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.)
Mind you, freeze says he does not agree with Apostle Paul when it comes to marriage matters. This Paul is a man directly under the inspiration of God.
Is Freeze of good behavior? Calling people all sorts of unpredictable names? Publicly insulting elderly men in the society?
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
Is freeze not filthy? Isn't he a fighter? Isn't he a lover of money? Associating with known criminals all for money. Using the same platform he claim to be using to teach the Bible to making advertisements? Isn't this why Jesus got mad and pursued people out of his father's house? Who advertise forex from his pulpit?
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
Can we say this one has ruled his own wife well? Are his children in subjection to the lord? What example is he showing to his children with his attitudes?
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Only pride would make anyone feels he knows it all to the point of insulting elderly ones whom he doesn't agree with. Only pride will make you show your middle fingers while teaching the word of God and using the F word on people from your pulpit.
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
What are the good report we've heard about this man? Can anyone mention any?
From the Bible's stand point this man has no qualification to teach the word of God not to talk of gathering a congregation.
He doesn't even call the son of God by his name that we all know and that has been used for thousands of years.
All he says are empty words that has nothing to do with our salvation. Freeze is nothing but a distraction.
This is not my opinion, it's what the Bible says. I hope this hits front page so Freeze and or his followers can see it.
Peace.

Whatever makes any of those religious title chiefs called GOs, Pastors, Reverend and other religious titles makes Freeze qualifies to preach too!

None of them is unblemish regarding all what you mentioned, moreover all the attitudes Freeze is displaying is because he is fighting for what is right whereas your Pastors are the real Wolves in sheep's clothing. Matthew 10:16

So instead of attacking his personality, please let's focus on his findings if it's true or not.
According to Jesus every good tree produces fine FRUIT while routine tree produce evil FRUIT {Matthew 7:16-18} if the works of your religious title chiefs are from God, it will certainly reflect on their gaggles and the nation in general will feel the result of their works {James 2:18-26} but obviously these people are just defrauding the people there is nothing to write home about in all their huge edifices all around the nation, the attitude of Nigerians is getting worse by the day because they are milking them dry, leaving them with no other option than to become greedy and heartless like themselves!
This is what Freeze is talking about. So it will be stupid to concentrate on the past life of Freeze and blur our senses to what the young man is saying when we are all eyewitnesses of the evil FRUIT your religious title chiefs are producing in the society! Galatians 5:19-21 angry

1 Like

Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Maximus69:

Whatever makes any of those religious title chiefs called GOs, Pastors, Reverend and other religious titles makes Freeze qualifies to preach too!

None of them is unblemish regarding all what you mentioned, moreover all the attitudes Freeze is displaying is because he is fighting for what is right whereas your Pastors are the real Wolves in sheep's clothing. Matthew 10:16

So instead of attacking his personality, please let's focus on his findings if it's true or not.
According to Jesus every good tree produces fine FRUIT while routine tree produce evil FRUIT {Matthew 7:16-18} if the works of your religious title chiefs are from God, it will certainly reflect on their gaggles and the nation in general will feel the result of their works {James 2:18-26} but obviously these people are just defrauding the people there is nothing to write home about in all their huge edifices all around the nation, the attitude of Nigerians is getting worse by the day because they are milking them dry, leaving them with no other option than to become greedy and heartless like themselves!
This is what Freeze is talking about. So it will be stupid to concentrate on the past life of Freeze and blur our senses to what the young man is saying when we are all eyewitnesses of the evil FRUIT your religious title chiefs are producing in the society! Galatians 5:19-21 angry

We can smell a fellow publisher from a very long distance. grin
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
luvmijeje:
He or she without sin should throw the first stone.

So that's the excuse to act mad in public?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

We can smell a fellow publisher from a very long distance. grin

God's word is truthfully a sharp sword! Hebrew 4:12

So you can't defend your Pastors only just to use emotional blackmail shey? cheesy
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by TruthHurts100: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Maximus69:

God's word is truthfully a sharp sword! Hebrew 4:12

So you can't defend your Pastors only just to use emotional blackmail shey? cheesy

Baba calm down, why can't you just be convinced that you have the truth?
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:

Baba calm down, why can't you just be convinced that you have the truth?

Omo, JWs globally knew that, that's why we never hesitate to make ourselves known everywhere we go that we are Jehovah's Witnesses!

Can you also mention the name of your own Church like that? NO!
Because you're not convinced enough to vouch for your church publicly! smiley
Re: Is Daddy Freeze Qualified To Teach The Bible? by LikeAking: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
TruthHurts100:
This is not a personal opinion. We are going to check his qualification using the greatest authority - God's word, the Bible.

1 Timothy 3:2-7

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

Is daddy freeze qualified looking at verse 2? Is he a husband of one wife? If he left his wife, is his grounds for divorce according to what Christ said in Matthew 19:9? (9And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.)

Mind you, freeze says he does not agree with Apostle Paul when it comes to marriage matters. This Paul is a man directly under the inspiration of God.

Is Freeze of good behavior? Calling people all sorts of unpredictable names? Publicly insulting elderly men in the society?

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

Is freeze not filthy? Isn't he a fighter? Isn't he a lover of money? Associating with known criminals all for money. Using the same platform he claim to be using to teach the Bible to making advertisements? Isn't this why Jesus got mad and pursued people out of his father's house? Who advertise forex from his pulpit?

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

Can we say this one has ruled his own wife well? Are his children in subjection to the lord? What example is he showing to his children with his attitudes?

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.

Only pride would make anyone feels he knows it all to the point of insulting elderly ones whom he doesn't agree with. Only pride will make you show your middle fingers while teaching the word of God and using the F word on people from your pulpit.

7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

What are the good report we've heard about this man? Can anyone mention any?

From the Bible's stand point this man has no qualification to teach the word of God not to talk of gathering a congregation.

He doesn't even call the son of God by his name that we all know and that has been used for thousands of years.

All he says are empty words that has nothing to do with our salvation. Freeze is nothing but a distraction.

This is not my opinion, it's what the Bible says. I hope this hits front page so Freeze and or his followers can see it.

Peace.

YES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THE DEVILS: Is Using Zeeworld To Influence Your Family / Who And Where Is OBATALA In The Bible / Evolution Vs Creation: If Man Came From Monkeys, Where Did Monkeys Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.