Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry (247 Views)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others / Top Three Spiritual Fathers In Nigeria With Global Impact / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by Vanderandrew(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Our nation Nigeria is blessed to have. great men of God, father's in Ministry
1) Apostle Ayo Babalola
2) Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa
3) Pastor Enoch Adeboye
4) Bishop David Oyedepo
5) Dr Umah Ukpai
6) Rev W F Kumuyi
7) Dr Daniel Olukoya

And many other men of God who are products of this people, and younger Minister's who have pioneered great ministries. Let's respect the anointing on their or the anointing they carried while those who were late where alive. Don't insult the grace on their lives. There are grave consequences for doing that for a Christian that does that. I didn't say curse, a Christian cannot be cursed. And unbeliever who does that is cursed not because of that but because he hasn't given his life to Christ
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by SUPERPACK: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Make we hear word jare, as if you were there the day God called them. As long as that pastor or priest have opened his mouth to insult or abuse a government official, he deserves no respect too. You can't tell people not to give you what you give to others.

1 Like

Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by thesicilian: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2020
How exactly have these people helped the Nation?

1 Like

Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by duro4chang(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2020
Hmmm! But is our nation better of?
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by ggirl4real: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2020
People who criticize men of God should avoid insults.

It is very wrong to insult an elderly person.

Pastors should also understand that they do not have the monopoly of Biblical knowledge.

Followers of "Daddy GOs", please don't just be doing eye service.

If Daddy GO has preached to you to live a sin free life, please obey now.

Aren't you guys tired of how things are going on in this country?

Practice your Christian values, both Pastors and Customers, sorry Members.

I want to see a positive turn around in Nigeria as a result of Christianity religious practices.
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by yanabasee1(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Nigerians worship their Pastors/Imams more than they worship God/Allah...

You can insult Jesus Christ and go scot free, But you can't insult our daddy G.O and go just Scot free....

If my Imam says that you've blaspheme, Then you deserve to die....

.Calling these business men and criminals men of God is a total disregard for the true worshipper of God....
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by tstx(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Yep.. You Are Absolutely Right.. Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry But Not Political Leaders.
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by orunto27: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2020
That is The Power Might of God in our Nation. And It is The Hope of Salvation we have now from Miyetti Allah Fulani Hooligans, Muric and RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION, FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF APC GOVERNMENT.
Re: Our Nation Is Blessed To Have Great Men Of God, Fathers In Ministry by Christistruth00: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Vanderandrew:
Our nation Nigeria is blessed to have. great men of God, father's in Ministry
1) Apostle Ayo Babalola
2) Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa
3) Pastor Enoch Adeboye
4) Bishop David Oyedepo
5) Dr Umah Ukpai
6) Rev W F Kumuyi
6) Dr Daniel Olukoya

And many other men of God who are products of this people, and younger Minister's who have pioneered great ministries. Let's respect the anointing on their or the anointing they carried while those who were late where alive. Don't insult the grace on their lives. There are grave consequences for doing that for a Christian that does that. I didn't say curse, a Christian cannot be cursed. And unbeliever who does that is cursed not because of that but because he hasn't given his life to Christ

Idahosa, Oyedepo,Adeboye, Olukoya are fakes and sent Nigeria backwards by failing to preach repentance Holiness and Love for 30 years, that is why Nigeria has been overun with fraudsters and blood Cults.

I don't know Ukpai but from the Title of his sermons you can take it to the Bank he is a Preacher of false doctrines

Rev 2.24

24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you,(BD) 25 except to hold on to what you have(BE) until I come.’(BF)

(1) (Reply)

Bible Story Of Hushpuppy / Why Do Most Igbo Catholic Motor Parts Dealers Open On Sundays? / Why Are No Church Leaders Among The Richest Men In The World, Africa, Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.