Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them (21711 Views)

Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Igbos In Lagos APC Replace Igbokwe With Idimogu For 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

Igbokwes presence there wasn't adding anything so his absence will not change anything

We need a Igbo commissioner. He is in line to be made commissioner in next cabinet. 20yrs membership in Lagos APC is no joke, and like Idimogwu himself said, Lagos is APC. We must think and act like Romans when in Rome. Why do my people want to think and act like Igbos when we are in Lagos? We must think like Yorubas to have any significant stakeholding in the politics of Lagos. Nobody will just dash us a position because constitution says so. How many of our rights under the constitution are respected? We must adopt a new way and strategy for Lagos. We need consistency, not a flip and flop.

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

I am Yoruba for your information.
Good luck but that doesn't change the fact that Biafra is a pipedream. So better get used to Nigeria
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

We need a Igbo commissioner. He is in line to be made commissioner in next cabinet. 20yrs membership in Lagos APC is no joke, and like Idimogwu himself said, Lagos is APC. We must think and act like Romans when in Rome. Why do my people want to think and act like Igbos when we are in Lagos? We must think like Yorubas to have any significant stakeholding in the politics of Lagos. Nobody will just dash us a position because constitution says so. How many of our rights under the constitution are respected? We must adopt a new way and strategy for Lagos. We need consistency, not a flip and flop.
He becoming a commissioner how sure are u on this?

How does he becoming commissioner add anything to igbos is Lagos?

Joe igbokwe a man that if u want to be his enemy just speak igbo to him...

Fvck him
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nooel1: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

Good luck but that doesn't change the fact that Biafra is a pipedream. So better get used to Nigeria

Biafra or no Biafra, an Igbo man will continue making money and making waves. Now Can you say the same for tribes that have been ruling Nigeria since time immemorial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

Biafra or no Biafra, an Igbo man will continue making money and making waves. Now Can you say the same for tribes that have been ruling Nigeria since time immemorial?
So u think Igbos are richer than other tribes... LoL cheesy
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Simbrixton(m): 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

Na him everybody way dE related to ur bloodline be both born and unborn
same to u
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Coldie(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbos are actually very stupid
like your father
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nooel1: 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

So u think Igbos are richer than other tribes... LoL cheesy

Believe whatever you want but the fact remains that Igbos are international and there's no denying that.

Coming from the ashes of the war with only 20 pounds and conquering all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria economically and financially.

Truly, Igbos are international.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by NGpatriot: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

Let's talk reasonably where did idimogwu say anything like that?

I the subsequent elections I think we have no other choice than to join the APC, considering what is happening in the South East in terms of development. I don’t think there is a project as big as the second Niger Bridge as we speak today.

- Joe Igbokwe

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/joe-igbokwes-sermon-to-igbo-to-lead-you-must-server/

After all, politics has to do with interest, no permanent enemy, no permanent friend. Even the Peoples Democratic Party which they (Igbo) say they love, what better things has it done for them? Today, you talk about the Second Niger Bridge. The Second Niger Bridge is being done by the APC. It will be difficult for any other party to win in the state except the APC. That is how it is. So, they need a brother, somebody like me, who is from their place that understands and will use their language to talk to them and appeal to them that the more you work for the APC in Lagos State.

- Idimogwu

https://punchng.com/lagos-ndigbo-rejected-igbokwe-because-he-didnt-identify-with-them-idimogu-lagos-assembly-lawmaker/

The appeal is the same, both men are saying the same thing, their people are just not listening because they don't care about their own interest, they are too obsessed with tribalism and bigotry.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:
We dash Joe Yorubakwe to the Yorubas

We dash Rochas to the Fulanis

Any tribe interested in OUK should indicate. We're Igbos, we're benevolent in nature.
You're Igbo, you'll die opposing good, you hate everyone including ur people, you envy every host state u're residing in, you're very good in spreading hatred and bigotry, you're intolerant, any Igbo in good terms with other tribes you always perceive him as enemy. You hate everything to the extent that you don't even know you're hating ourselves. Sorry group of intolerant people. I wish u could travel far and wide, the nooks and crannies of Nigerian and see how millions of ur brothers are being accommodated in peace doing business, making lots of money in a better atmosphere than ur landlocked region u wouldn't be saying all these trash!

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

He becoming a commissioner how sure are u on this?

How does he becoming commissioner add anything to igbos is Lagos?

Joe igbokwe a man that if u want to be his enemy just speak igbo to him...

Fvck him

What kind of stewpid talk is this? Is Idimogwu adding anything to Igbo by representing Oshodi/Isolo?

I say think like Yoruba while in Lagos. Position heirarchy is a fortune and they dont play with it. Why do we?

Just three years ago we had four Igbos at state and federal assemblies representing Lagos. Today only one. That one is Idimogwu, he dumped PDP for APC, thats why. If he had not made that move we would have gone from four to zero. He was thinking like a yoruba, APC owns Lagos if you want to be relevant in Lagos move to APC. Igbokwe has been harassed and called all kind of names, he has remained steadfastly in APC. These two people are high assets for Ndigbo in Lagos, Igbokwe in particular because he cannot politically be toppled in terms of Yoruba rulebook on heirarchy and loyalty. They reward these two principles. Im second generation Igbo in Lagos and I know these people well.

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
But that does not stop him from being igbo man.

I don't know him neither do I wish to but no one can take his ethnic from rejecting him or not does not count.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

Any tribe interested in OUK should indicate. We're Igbos, we're benevolent in nature.
You're Igbo, you'll die opposing good, you hate everyone including ur people, you envy every host state u're residing in, you're very good in spreading hatred and bigotry, you're intolerant, any Igbo in good terms with other tribes you always perceive him as enemy. You hate everything to the extent that you don't even know you're hating yourselves. Sorry group of intolerant creature, very strange group of people. I wish u could travel far and wide, the nooks and crannies of this Nation and see how millions of ur brothers are being accommodated in peace doing business, making lots of money in a better atmosphere than ur landlocked region. If u really know all these u wouldn't be saying all these trash!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by NGpatriot: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

And after your dashing, you remain at square one.

Loser mentality.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by galantjoe(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Joe Ibokwe is an efulefu idiot, he wants to lead the same Ndigbo that he always enjoy insulting to the benefit of his greedy stomach. He must be a joker.

Idimogu can travel to his hometown anyday and will be welcomed enmass even as an APC member. Joe Ibokwe on the other hand sneaks into Nnewi with night bus, and leaves in the wee hours of the morning because his greedy stomach ensured his mouth got disconnected from his brain.Always talking like a drunkard. .

He destroyed himself and have not even reaped a fraction of the product of his political harakiri. grin

Hara-kiri? Japanese word for Any suicidal action.
Are you professor in English to use this word "harakiri"

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by LaboPolitics: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ayomi90:

Joe Igbokwe o, the whole Igbo's oo, all of una dey go ya papa auz soon.

Yomi Omoewedu, One naijeriyya wey ya papa fight for still dey ground so.

Nobody dey go anywhere till you carry gun begin fight against one naijariyya. If you get mind you fit start am now now.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Wickedfact: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Igbokwe's only offence is that when Igbos were stupidly insulting Apc, Tinubu and Buhari, he refused to join them in their madness.

Igbokwe is loyal to Apc. Is idimogu loyal?

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
uBuNiT:

No. Waste people no dey fight themselves. Common lotto game two brothers from same village dey bite themselves ontop.

Tufia for una head

you mean like Maduka and Ifeanyi Ubah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtwNJc5uvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNNTrrXW3Rs
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by BIGGESThead6: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

After 2 years of Mc.Oluomo's reign as the first paramount leader and Arę Ònalę Kankanfo of Odua's Republic by then 100% of all the youths in Afonja republic will go from sophisticated to Suffersticated.

The Awo's legacy of free education will metamorphose into a free-for-all Agberoism.

The picture below is a clear illustration.

Cool, I love this scenario. grin

But after six months of Femi Fani Kayode's reign as the first President of Biafra, when the North finaly gives them independence. The TINY, UNDERDEVELOPED AND LANDLOCKED BIAFRA, Become a shadow of itself. But the business of Baby factory, buying and selling of Babies, prostitution, Armed Robbery, Kidnapping and Rituals will be LEGALISED.
The Northern Police that is presently in the EAst to maintain law and order, will not be there to protect you. grin grin grin

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by ransomed: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Since Ibokwe is your father, show us the evidence that you called him to order when he insulted Ndigbo severally for the sake of his stomach.

Is he the only Iboman in APC? As a glorified gutter cleaner in lagos state, he is the lowest ranking Ibo political appointee in that party, yet he makes the loudest noise. The others who are governors, ministers, Senators, perm secs, SSA, SA etc in that party do not make such noise. Such a shame.

What have you as a person done to better the lots of ndigbo before you start casting aspersions at others?
Where have you lost the home training you received from infancy?
Let us apply decorum when we address issues.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by masseratti: 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Its better they work together, to recognize this guy has leader of APC in lagos is disservice to Igbokwe and ken Akabueze former commissioner of finance in lagos, the highest office an Igbo man ever held in the state, but from the way the gentleman talks i think he has a sense of reasoning, they can work together forge a formidable leadership in lagos, no one can disregard the second most populous ethnic group in the state, the Igbos, and i as a Yoruba man and a lagos indigene truly think they deserve most seat in Lagos executive cabinet, we must be cosmopolitan in Lagos governance, everyone must be carry along for the prosperity of the state.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by victorazyvictor(m): 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin Yorubakwe
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by simpleseyi: 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kriss216:

On behalf of my Ibiobio friends, can you give Ibiodio OUK?

It is obvious that you hate anyone of your people that associates with other tribes, yet you want to be President of Nigeria. Isn't that funny to you too?
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by ifyemex(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Beremx:
Joe Igbokwe
Joe Yorubakwe
Joe Hausakwe
Joe Fulanikwe

Abeg I no fit laugh grin grin grin

U r a genius
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nooel1: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Cool, I love this scenario. grin

But after six months of Femi Fani Kayode's reign as the first President of Biafra, when the North finaly gives them independence. The TINY, UNDERDEVELOPED AND LANDLOCKED BIAFRA, Become a shadow of itself. But the business of Baby factory, buying and selling of Babies, prostitution, Armed Robbery, Kidnapping and Rituals will be LEGALISED.
The Northern Police that is presently in the EAst to maintain law and order, will not be there to protect you. grin grin grin

If I were you I will think twice of staying in the South West when Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, the greatest Agbero in the 21st century finally becomes the paramount ruler and leader of all Òmò Odua's in Afonja republic.

He will lead by example. So many Afonja houses will be turned into bus garage and your young ones will be made to be collecting road side levy.

There will be bloodbath in every nook and cranny of Afonja republic. Touts and Agberos will reign supreme and the educated ones won't have a choice but to kowtow. Even the police will have their work cut out for them as a result of the reign of terror.

1 Like

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Guide777(m): 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
The useless Afonjakwe was compensated with the Job of cleaning Lagos drains after he denied his tribe. And he still thinks Lagos Igbos would accept him as a leader. Idimogu, carry go.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by marsman: 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Coldie:

U be mumu o. If u know wetin e mean to serve tea to Buhari president of Nigeria. U go use even Msc do am
U go use emeritus self grin
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by BIGGESThead6: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

If I were you I will think twice of staying in the South West when Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, the greatest Agbero in the 21st century finally becomes the paramount ruler and leader of all Òmò Odua's in Afonja republic.

He will lead by example. So many Afonja houses will be turned into bus garage and your young ones will be made to be collecting road side levy.

There will be bloodbath in every nook and cranny of Afonja republic. Touts and Agberos will reign supreme and the educated ones won't have a choice but to kowtow. Even the police will have their work cut out for them as a result of the reign of terror.

God bless Mc Oluomo. You are greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu put together. grin grin grin grin

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by marsman: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nooel1:

I am Yoruba for your information we need to stop cursing Igbos upandan.
Don't act like a bastard and reject your cursed ipob tribe. Trying to hang to Yoruba wouldn't get you anything.
Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Nooel1: 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

God bless Mc Oluomo. You are greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu put together. grin grin grin grin

You're right when you said Mc.Oluomo is greater than Awo.

Awolowo brought free education

Mc. Oluomo under the auspices of the man still with 2 bullion vans, the two eyed drug bandit and general overseer of all Afonja in Nigeria and diaspora entrenched Agboroism.

Re: Idimogu: Lagos Ndigbo Rejected Igbokwe Because He Didn’t Identify With Them by Ayomi90: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Yomi Omoewedu, One naijeriyya wey ya papa fight for still dey ground so.

Nobody dey go anywhere till you carry gun begin fight against one naijariyya. If you get mind you fit start am now now.
Mumu oloripelebe can't fight Fulani alone. grin grin

You want Yorubas to help u fight dem, oponu. One Nigeria is still standing and will stand forever, its d Igbo's we will execute from Nigeria. We ar cool with every other tribes nd Yoruba land is doing well that's y d dream of every Igbo man is to go to Yoruba land. Am sure u ar also in one Yoruba land, we gonna Bleep u all soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno CAN Chairman Denies Backing Shettima’s VP Candidacy / 2023: Michael Enyong Akwa Declared Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon On Ogoniland Independence Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.