Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience (6567 Views)

Can I Sue A Mobile Phone Company For Misinformation And Others? / I Want To Sue A Phone Company / China’s Largest Phone Company Gives Their CEO A $1.5 Billion Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Zutekheed(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
HUAWEI Samsung Apple Xuaomi Oppo One plus Vivo[b]HUAWEI Samsung Apple Xuaomi Oppo One plus Vivo[/b]HUAWEI Samsung Apple Xuaomi Oppo One plus Vivo
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Stankovich1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
For me I think apple remains the best
khingTony:
For photos(portrait mode excluded because you can't beat apple in this), The Pixel should come first .
For Videos(slo-mo excluded), the IPhone is undefeated yet,
For slow motion videos Huawei is king, then for a little touch of everything (nothing special) Samsung is there
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NewDelhi(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Vecto:

A Xiaomi fan boy once told me that the rn7 beats the iPhone 8+ hands down.

That was then I stopped taking those guys serious.
As in ehn. Just check out their argument on this page https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7810#93886700

I can never forget the day one of them told me Xiaomi is a more valuable company than Huawei. Those guys are very ridiculous set of people who are not interested in taking the red pill . They will now look for one ridiculous mumu website to backup their claim.
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by 4gunners(m): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
iPhone XR pix

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Vecto(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
NewDelhi:

As in ehn. Just check out their argument on this page https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7810#93886700

I can never forget the day one of them told me Xiaomi is a more valuable company than Huawei. Those guys are very ridiculous set of people who are not interested in taking the red pill . They will now look for one ridiculous mumu website to backup their claim.

Bunch of clowns. I can deal with ignorance but plain dishonest sophistry is what I can't tolerate.

You see them comparing xiaomi with Samsung, one plus, Huawei and even apple.

I won't be surprised to see a xiaomi fanboy comparing one middle range xiaomi device with s20 ultra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Flytime: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Google
Apple
Samsung
Huawei
Oneplus
Xaiomi (provided you are talking of their I top models or upper midrange models.I'm talking those sound the $200 and $300 price mark,the rest gcam to get the best performance possible)
Nokia (provided it's a snapdragon model with a gcam.I've come to notice nokia has a good camera hardware that works well with gcam)

not sure of Sony's rank,they aren't that popular or get much reviews
... Then others
Modified

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by NewDelhi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Vecto:

Bunch of clowns. I can deal with ignorance but plain dishonest sophistry is what I can't tolerate.

You see them comparing xiaomi with Samsung, one plus, Huawei and even apple.

I won't be surprised to see a xiaomi fanboy comparing one middle range xiaomi device with s20 ultra.

Haba go to the first page of this thread na one if dem dey argue say one xiaomi nonsense get better camera pass s20 ultra. E even screenshot one mumu junkie website wey the server and host dey alaba international market join to backup his claim lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Telvin7(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
seanwilliam:
Well, I've not really handled most phones.. but judging by what I've handled.. then the best are
1. Iphone( especially portraits) ( try to handle 11 pro max cam)
2. Samsung

But base on 100s of reviews I've come across then I'll
1. Google pixel
2. iPhone
3.samsung
4. Huawei
Put Huawei first and iPhone second ...
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by ForestHill: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
Telvin7:
Put Huawei first and iPhone second ...
Huawei's photos are blurry in my own opinion
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Flytime: 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
blingxx:

Picture taken with xiaomi redmi note 8... Dusty oily camera grin
be sincere did you use gcam?

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Telvin7(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
ForestHill:
Huawei's photos are blurry in my own opinion
From experience??
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by muller101(m): 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
It's ITEL grin
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Zutekheed(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2020
khingTony:
For photos(portrait mode excluded because you can't beat apple in this), The Pixel should come first .
For slow motion videos Huawei is king, then for a little touch of everything (nothing special) Samsung is there
Apple has already been beaten by HUAWEI P40 pro plus

Check YouTube......

Best 2020 smartphone camera

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Ufedolove: 12:35am On Sep 14, 2020
As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.
Dude, for real?

iPhone 6 camera is far better than any useless xiaomi, tecno and infinix
Dude, like seriously? You are just an apple fanboy. Wake up. This is 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Zutekheed(m): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Truthlord12:
stop arguing rubbish so if they give iPhone and xiaomi you’ll choose xiaomi right?

Poor Nigerian mentality always talking down what they can’t afford.

As far smartphone camera is concerned in this world no smartphone camera comes close to iPhone.

iPhone 6 camera is far better than any useless xiaomi, tecno and infinix

After iPhone then Samsung.

Too many kids on this forum
You are the kid here..... Watch YouTube compare before coming here to bash rubbish...

Huawei p40pro plus has the best camera, so don't compare iPhone with it..

Go and watch compare video of HUAWEI, iPhone & Samsung

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2020
ihustlehard:
[s]They all share the same technology amd that ia Sony camera,
Same thinh ia in stalled in most high end phones, ap its left for the phone hardware to do justice to it[/s]
Not all devices uses Sony IMX sensors.

Samsung uses its GW sensor
Xiaomi uses IMX, GW and Omnivision
Apple uses sensors from different companies for their phones
Sony uses its IMX sensor

The hardware are the same in some but the software is different.
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by oxygenlove(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2020
NewDelhi:

Haba go to the first page of this thread na one if dem dey argue say one xiaomi nonsense get better camera pass s20 ultra. E even screenshot one mumu junkie website wey the server and host dey alaba international market join to backup his claim lol
.. So Alaye.. what's your point. ??

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by sagieramos(m): 2:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Rareoil:

Owned by xiaomi sympathizers

Dxomark is a camera research company in France that helps smartphone companies improve on their phone.

Go to their site and see how they rank the xiaomi MI 10 ultra, the closest phone was Huawei. No iPhone made top 5 list.

You people rate your iPhones too much.
Na the filter dey deceive them... They sha want camera wey go lighten their skin like 100watts bob
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by sagieramos(m): 2:14am On Sep 14, 2020
blingxx:

Tech illiterate... I can't believe some people still think iPhone is inferior to other Android devices grin.. This is 2020 not 2016 not 2017 bruh.. The table as turn, watch phone reviews on youtube or drag this to Twitter
You meant superior
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by sagieramos(m): 2:24am On Sep 14, 2020
blingxx:

Picture taken with xiaomi redmi note 8... Dusty oily camera grin
This is a portrait shot on Gcam on a wrong xml settings, edited with GoogleaPhoto with colour pop effect. Meanwhile, here are some photo I took on the same RN8. No editting

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by micxwell(m): 2:57am On Sep 14, 2020
moscojoor:
dxomark is a useless online rating company
But Samsung apple huawei send their phone there to be review by them
Dey don use hypo wash ur brain
Quote me again make thunder fire ur destiny
Omoradarada
grin grin cheesy cheesy You dey quick vex o grin
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Timewaster: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2020
This one's commenting will still beg iPhone users to use their phone snap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by blingxx(m): 5:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Flytime:
be sincere did you use gcam?

Yes
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Stallion93(m): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2020
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
How come only one person has mentioned Google Pixel phones
They don’t know anything na, won’t blame them, Limited Internet access is the cause. The new Pixel 5 sef has been rumored to come with only 1 Rear Camera lens but will beat phones with 3-4camera lenses on all criteria of a good phone camera. Google is just something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Jafar1: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2020
sagieramos:

This is a portrait shot on Gcam on a wrong xml settings, edited with GoogleaPhoto with colour pop effect. Meanwhile, here are some photo I took on the same RN8. No editting

Is this the phone that has better camera than most samsung?

Even galaxy s4 take better photo than that crap there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by saxby(f): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2020
TECNO, their devices in the Camon series have very amazing cameras, the recent released Camon 16 is an example
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by ihustlehard: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Not all devices uses Sony IMX sensors.

Samsung uses its GW sensor
Xiaomi uses IMX, GW and Omnivision
Apple uses sensors from different companies for their phones
Sony uses its IMX sensor

[s]The hardware are the same in some but the software is different. [/s]
How can u say hardware of all phones are the same,
Dont say that outside grin
Every phones hardware can't be the same bro,
If all their hardware are the same that means they can switch parts with each other grin grin
U funny
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2020
khingTony:
your the man
Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by KrazyDave16(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2020
ihustlehard:

How can u say hardware of all phones are the same,
Dont say that outside grin
Every phones hardware can't be the same bro,
If all their hardware are the same that means they can switch parts with each other grin grin
U funny
Really...
You think the IMX 686 sensor in the Zenfone 7 is different from the IMX 686 in ROG 3... Wonderful

And by hardware I mean the sensors, not general hardware.
Dunno why I have to explaining myself to an adult in something as simple as this.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by sagieramos(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Jafar1:

Is this the phone that has better camera than most samsung?

Even galaxy s4 take better photo than that crap there grin
Dude that was a screenshot... image too large to upload here. The first one was compressed from 7.4 to 2.5mb. this one isn't compressed

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Flytime: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2020
blingxx:

Yes
okay,the camera is good but not like the other phones being compared with minus transission although he was over exaggerating but we were all comparing normal camera without gcam

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience by Flytime: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Ufedolove:

Dude, for real?

Dude, like seriously? You are just an apple fanboy. Wake up. This is 2020.
he's not lying to an extent not sure of their top models but I remember a guy comparing the pic he took using and iphone 6 with that of the spark 3 pro I guess

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Set Up And Use Find My Iphone To Locate Your Lost Iphone, Ipad And More / Manchester City Celebrates Global Partnership With TECNO Mobile / Glo Has Officially Lost It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.