Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Top 10 Bible Passages that are Unbiblical - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Bible Passages that are Unbiblical (973 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / 10 Bible Characters Of Great Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Top 10 Bible Passages that are Unbiblical by Judybash93(m): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Do u think God really instructed those terrible things

The question is, has God even instructed anything?
Re: Top 10 Bible Passages that are Unbiblical by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 15, 2020
Judybash93:

There aren't any?

Don't mind him jare, there are thousands.

You just stick to the faults and find a better way to help your neighbours develop fine qualities like LOVE, JOY and PEACE.

But mind you, there are over 8,700,000 people from different races under the heavens today who have vowed never to raise a weapon against their fellowman for any reason whatsoever. Well surprisingly it's the same Bible that was used to make them do so. Before you start arguing over this let me tell you that i was a Muslim and a soldier before but now i'm one of this global family of peace loving worshipers called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysticism 101 / I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. / So Jehovah's Witnesses Don't Believe That Jesus Is God? Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.