Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Dating: 5 Heartbreaking Things Under-30 Nigerian Men Can Relate To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating: 5 Heartbreaking Things Under-30 Nigerian Men Can Relate To (224 Views)

Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating: 5 Heartbreaking Things Under-30 Nigerian Men Can Relate To by Xantixane(f): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Okay, I know at this point my readers would have the notion that I am always on the neck and affairs of Nigerian men but believe me when I say I love our men. I mean, they are lovely people.

Forget what some people say about them - talks like Nigerian men are not romantic etc. I tell you with the right woman, you'd see them show their romantic side (even though some have a funny way of showing that).

Besides, some of them have been through a lot in past relationships which gave them distorted views of relationship and love.

As a man in Nigeria, dating in the late teens and early 20s can be an extreme sport. I'm sure men reading this will attest to that.

That stage is the stage where you have to develop a tough skin to many relationship matters, including "rejection". If you don't, matters of the heart might turn you into a fool at 40 (trust some of my fellow Nigerian women).

5 Heartbreaking relationship experiences under 30 Nigerian men have
If you are a man reading this, you might be pushed into a sad mood as you read through because you are likely to relate to one or two out of the list. It's all for fun but feel free to let the emotions out.

Hey, I know you are a man and shouldn't be seen letting out the emotions, but trust me not to tell anyone. Your secret is safe with me!

1. The ladies you meet, see you as a small boy
You know that moment when you just turned 20 and gained admission into the university only to meet this fine-ass lady, and you fall in love. The 'love at first sight', you know.......Continue reading https://clacified.com/relationship/news/dating-5-heartbreaking-things-under-30-nigerian-men-can-relate-to

(1) (Reply)

Have you experienced this / Unlimited Data / In Need Of A Professional Graphic Designer?. Enter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.