Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 (4346 Views)

US Erect Her World Largest Embassy On Eko Atlantic / Oodua Takes Makinde's Threat: MASSIVE March To Oyo State Governors House / Osinbajo Visits Akwa Ibom Sept 23, To Inaugurate Flour Mill, Power Substation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
dlaw70:
75 % of crimes in SA is committed by Nigerians.

This is the truth that all of us back home don't want to agree with.

Time to accept our fault ,reform and be better people.

For a people to respect u,u ought to give them same first hence, reciprocal.

you are hundred percent correct

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
Never seen south Africans protesting against rape which is ravaging them, they believe what ever happens to them is from Nigerian immigrants, even if all Nigerians should vacate South Africa which I support, they will blame their neighbouring Zimbabweans.

But they are more zimbabweans and mozambican in South Africa. It looks like Nigerians are the crime experts. I have never seen the protesting against Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
happy200:
LOL! Nigerians please read this o, in South Africa we have crime specialization. Eg a particular crime belongs to Nigeria, another particular crime belongs to Zimbabwe. So please tell us South African crimes in South Africa. Thank you

Laugh all you want it won't stop your people from being chased out or killed. Everyone knows Nigerians do scams, drugs and brothels. You don't need SA to tell u that.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Blame it on your own stupidity for not being able to cover your own tracks. You're too loud and boastful that people can't help but notice your crimes. That's what poverty and extreme Nigerian suffering does - once you get a single dollar you make too much noise about it.

You should know SA doesn't give a damn about what you and the world has to say. We don't bother you in your countries, so don't bother us in ours. You'd be hard-pressed to point out a single South African in Lagos right, coz we don't give a damn about your country. But you are here refusing to leave and begging people not to be xenophobic while you committing crimes in broadlight.

Call me xenophobic all you want it won't change the fact that you are criminals.

You forgot to mention one thing they are also illiterate

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by happy200(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Laugh all you want it won't stop your people from being chased out or killed. Everyone knows Nigerians do scams, drugs and brothels. You don't need SA to tell u that.
True Nigerians have Nigerian passport not fake Nigerians in South Africa. For your information
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
happy200:
True Nigerians have Nigerian passport not fake Nigerians in South Africa. For your information

Who would want to be Nigerian abroad with such a bad reputation? Nigerians pretend to be Ghanaians in SA.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by happy200(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Who would want to be Nigerian abroad with such a bad reputation? Nigerians pretend to be Ghanaians in SA.
take any of them to Nigerian embassy and you will be surprised that those people are not Nigerians
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind Nigerians,after causing trouble in another man's land they now start claiming victim when it's time to face their actions.

I am a Nigerian but I can never support a fellow Nigerian anywhere in d world,my personal experience with my countrymen is too bad n what we do to ourselves,nobody will take that.

These people have been complaining of we spoiling their country with child prostitution,child trafficking,drugs but no Nigerian will pay attention to that we only scream blue murder when they get tired.

just imagine on this same nairaland,a guy posted a money making link only for me to click it n gety FB account of over 10 years hacked

you are just like me. To make matters worse in fact a lot of the Nigerians in other countries are on heavy drugs they do even know what they are saying

1 Like

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You think it is only South Africa crime of Nigerians.
To tell you zimbabweans are even crying more about the amount of crime which Nigerians are doing. Nigerians are going all the way into the airport is Zimbabwe to do crime

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
happy200:

Please what are you talking about
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Even Nigeria pastor are not even speared in their corruption

1 Like

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You think it is only South Africa crime of Nigerians.
To tell you zimbabweans are even crying more about the amount of crime which Nigerians are doing. Nigerians are going all the way into the airport is Zimbabwe to do crime

Either they know the truth and don't want to admit, or they love crime and idolise criminals. I think it's both.

1 Like

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
happy200:
take any of them to Nigerian embassy and you will be surprised that those people are not Nigerians

What are they then? Educate me.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by MyMilkshake(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
An online campaign is gaining momentum in South Africa to march to the Nigerian High Commission in Pretoria, South Africa on Tuesday, 23 September 2020, and has gained thousands of Likes on Twitter and other social media platforms. The hashtag 'Hillbrow' has been trending for the past 24 hours.

As its main objective the campaign seeks to stop an end to what they say is massive and unmanageable Nigerian criminality in the country, especially in Nigerian dominated towns of Hillbrow and Kempton Park in Johannesburg, as well as Sunnyside in the capital Pretoria.

This coming week South Africa is expected to loosen its tough lockdown to the lowest level 1 as coronavirus numbers have stabilised and are now on the decline. The campaign seeks to take advantage of this as large crowds will once again be permitted, hence the date to march to the High Commission in less than a fortnight from now.

Meanwhile, some Nigerian residents living in these areas have vowed not to be intimidated in an online video below. A crowd is heard urging South Africans to come as they are ready for them.

https://twitter.com/Ngoasheng247/status/1305072375554363392?s=20

What are the demands to be sent to the embassy?
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2020

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please what are you talking about

He wants to slam a certain tribe.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by PortHardcore: 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lmao an indian man behind a black woman account is directly controlling thousands of black south africans.

South Africans think that White/Asian/indian South Africans are their Brothers and Sisters while Nigerians,Zimbabweans,ghanains are Aliens from outer space cry
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by PortHardcore: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Is the former mayor of Johannesburg Herman Mashaba also an Indian man? He's the most vocal politician against Nigerians and has millions of supporters. So let's laugh together now grin grin grin grin
Stop lying,Mashaba is a WMC stooge.

For all my naija ppl WMC means White Minority Capital.

Also Black South Africans DETEST the EFF.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by kgr28(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
happy200:
South Africa should stop identifying every black person in that country as a Nigerian. That is a huge disgrace to a Nation, the same South Africa that gave undocumented people Asylum without proving there country of origin is now calling all blacks Nigerians.
What are you saying. It's easy to identify nigerians. Noise and flat heads.

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by kgr28(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Damn, not holding back bruu. ;D8)
they are arrogant and annoying

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by kgr28(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
PortHardcore:

South Africans think that White/Asian/indian South Africans are their Brothers and Sisters while Nigerians,Zimbabweans,ghanains are Aliens from outer space cry
Yes cause they make a difference in my country. Tell me what zimbos and your flat heads have contributed in S.A.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Either they know the truth and don't want to admit, or they love crime and idolise criminals. I think it's both.

The love criminals because of their illiteracy. I met a Nigerian professor in UK in the 80s he said we Nigerians know we cannot develop a country we know we cannot build a country but what we must do we must vote for ourselves so that we can steal this is coming from a professor

1 Like

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

What are they then? Educate me.

This is the Tactics of Nigerian Embassy any Nigerian which does a crime they say he is not a Nigerian and abandon he. January 2019 in the UK there was a Nigerian which was shot in the head immediately Nigerian Embassy said he is not in Nigerian but the MI5 in Britain and the British police said he was a Nigerian, are there in the embassy admitted he was a Nigerian. Recently in Botswana there was a Nigerian which was killed in an accident immediately Nigerian Embassy said he was not a Nigerian 7 months after his death they are now saying he is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
kgr28:
Yes cause they make a difference in my country. Tell me what zimbos and your flat heads have contributed in S.A.

You need to understand something Nigerians just go to other countries to commit crime. I have no some zimbabweans in South Africa especially Limpopo most of the family cars there are from Zimbabwe.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by IronGalaxy: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:

Bro, there is time for everything...

Forget about the few Nigerians that are doing illegal stuffs in SA,this SA people are just jobless and jealous of Nigerians.

Enough of all this their nonsense
Jealous of what? Lmfao
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by IronGalaxy: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
BigSarah:
Why won’t they be xenophobic towards Nigerians... are Nigerians not doing worse verbal and physical attack’s to themselves lately... I blame buhari style of governance and utterance for this....
Black South Africans are looking for people to oppress since the whites and Asians are whoopin them
you are speaking nonsense
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by IronGalaxy: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2020
WannaHowzit:

You don't know what you talking about. The EFF is an anti white party and is widely supported in SA. That's why it's the number 3 political party.

I have no idea what you're saying in your 2nd paragraph. You're just a dizzy individual who's ignorantly meddling in SA politics. Stick to drug dealing.
Don't mind the idiot, he's projecting. No nation in Africa comes to Nigeria in white worship

2 Likes

Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The love criminals because of their illiteracy. I met a Nigerian professor in UK in the 80s he said we Nigerians know we cannot develop a country we know we cannot build a country but what we must do we must vote for ourselves so that we can steal this is coming from a professor

Just imagine. They also want to hijack successful countries because they fail to build their own.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by YEBOmadiba: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

This is the Tactics of Nigerian Embassy any Nigerian which does a crime they say he is not a Nigerian and abandon he. January 2019 in the UK there was a Nigerian which was shot in the head immediately Nigerian Embassy said he is not in Nigerian but the MI5 in Britain and the British police said he was a Nigerian, are there in the embassy admitted he was a Nigerian. Recently in Botswana there was a Nigerian which was killed in an accident immediately Nigerian Embassy said he was not a Nigerian 7 months after his death they are now saying he is a Nigerian

If that's their tactic on September 23 those SA people are gonna burn that embassy I tell u
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by WannaHowzit(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2020
PortHardcore:

Stop lying,Mashaba is a WMC stooge.

For all my naija ppl WMC means White Minority Capital.

Also Black South Africans DETEST the EFF.

Mashaba is not a white puppet, that's why he left the DA. He was too radical for them in terms of transformation.

Also black people have a love/hate relationship with the EFF. They love it for fighting whites and dislike for being pro migrants. That's the nuance you are missing.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by WannaHowzit(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2020
PortHardcore:

It's because the other races don't live in poor neighbourhoods with other poor people. Even if they're poor they live in their own indian townships. So out of sight, out of my mind.

Most black middle class people don't mind African migrants, but they dislike the crime. African migrants tend to be undocumented border jumpers or overstay their visas. That way they can't legally get jobs so end up doing crime. That's a fact.
Re: SA Planning Massive March To Nigerian Embassy On Sept 23 by Lipscomb(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Have you been south Africa before. Bro these south Africa hate get that facts ...
Officialgarri:
As much as I would be hated for this comment, I have no choice but to state my opinion that I fully stand with SA on this —provided the march will remain peaceful all through.

The image in which some Nigerians in diaspora are portraying us is terrible that the entire world is beginning to see us as menace to every society..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Go And Verify We Kuku Gone To Verify O (PIX) / FFK's Two Wives, Precious And Nerita Unite On New Year's Day ( Picture) / Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.