Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room (4351 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Sen. Ogba Gives Cash, Phone To Woman Whose Food Was Thrown Away By Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Tinubucocainesn: 9:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Please my brother's and sister

This ongoing tribunal/Court matter between Bola and peter.

Where is Atiku in this whole saga ?

Is he not contesting the election results?

Does it mean that PDP has no case or lost parallel?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Tinubucocainesn: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2023
Is Atiku truly a politician?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Tinubucocainesn: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Was Atiku truly a party bench warmer like Wike said?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Tinubucocainesn: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Was Atiku the reason PDP lost to APC 3 times in a roll ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Tinubucocainesn: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2023
Will Atiku decamp to APC again?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by LadyExcellency: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2023
Atiku wants a rerun with Tinubu should the 25% in Abuja be confirmed and other petitions from Peter Obi thrown out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2023
PDP is strategising for 2031, Atiku going to tribunal is to save face, he chats regularly on Whatsapp with his friend, President Bola Tinubu.

This tribunal case is to strengthen our jurisprudence which is good, for the outcome, it's a fait accompli.

Everyone should work hard for 2031.

Drops pen

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Viscuz: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Atiku wants a rerun with Tinubu should the 25% in Abuja be confirmed and other petitions from Peter Obi thrown out.

I never knew Atiku was just a paper weight politician

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2023
The Dubai Landlord has accepted the result and moved on but Peter Obi is still crying looking for his stolen manhood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Viscuz: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
PDP is strategising for 2031, Atiku going to tribunal is to save face, he chats on Whatsapp with his friend, President Bola Tinubu regularly.

This tribunal case is to strengthen our jurisprudence which is good, for the outcome, it's a fait accompli.

Drops pen

If PDP is foolish enough to field Atiku again in 2027 then It's over for the party as an opposition

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2023
Viscuz:

If PDP is foolish enough to field Atiku again in 2027 then It's over for the party as an opposition
Atiku is already in the race for 2027.

One thing is certain the Governors will revolt and if he emerges, all of them will side with the ruling Party in that election. The PDP's best chance in 2027 is a Northerner, however, as long as God preserves this President, it's 2031 for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Viscuz: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Atiku is already in the race for 2027.

One thing is certain the Governors will revolt and if he emerges, all of them will side with the ruling Party in that election. The PDP's best chance in 2027 is a Northerner, however, as long as God preserves this President, it's 2031 for everyone.

Why do they keep fielding Atiku,. So no other popular man in PDP ? This is really sad

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Viscuz:
Why do they keep fielding Atiku,. So no other popular man in PDP ? This is really sad
Atiku wins an election, nobody fields him. Will you ban him from contesting?

He battles and then wins, that's what happens. Wike tried but e power no reach, so he has left everything to God and joined his APC in soul at least for now.

Tell me one PDP member you think can get National Appeal (North & South)? The problem with Atiku is that he has no mentee. He believes too much on what money can buy.

How many Govs can point to Atiku as been instrumental to their victory, just how many? Legislators? So you see.... For PDP, nothing can salvage them maybe Peter Obi but as it is now, they are parallel lines. It showed in the Senate where it is obvious majority PDP went for Yari whilst LP went for Akpabio.

If PDP survives Tinubu's onslaught, then they will remain strong as a Party.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Viscuz: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

He battles and then wins, that's what happens. Wike tried but e power no reach, so he has left everything to God and joined his APC in soul at least for now.

Tell me one PDP member you think can get National Appeal (North & South)? The problem with Atiku is that he has no mentee. He believes too much on what money can buy.

How many Govs can point to Atiku as been instrumental to their victory, just how many? Legislators? So you see.... For PDP, nothing can salvage them maybe Peter Obi but as it is now, they are parallel lines. It showed in the Senate where it is obvious majority PDP went for Yari whilst LP went for Akpabio.

It was same LP that made Akpabio sentate seat clean

While PDP was sleeping, I'm just so confused how a huge rich party like that is disorganized

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2023
Everyone can now see Atiku is a nobody in politics
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Peacecore: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Big truth at bolded but I don't think they will.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
Big truth at bolded but I don't think they will.

Bola on the other hand will be checkmated back and front
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Viscuz:
It was same LP that made Akpabio sentate seat clean

While PDP was sleeping, I'm just so confused how a huge rich party like that is disorganized
Some of the APC members were in the PDP. They know the tactics of their former Party and beat them to it.

There is something about APC and their reward system that PDP doesn't have, that's a difference. You don't know what Akpabio might have promised LP they couldn't resist.

You know Godswill spends BIG.

It is the failure of the PDP especially in the SE that has continued to alienate the Party from the citizens. APC is going for SS, that's their target! They will be baying for blood in Edo next year, I mean they will come at it with everything.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
Some of the APC members were in the PDP. They know the tactics of their former Party and beat them to it.

There is something about APC and their reward system that PDP doesn't have, that's a difference. You don't know what Akpabio might have promised LP they couldn't resist.

You know Godswill spends BIG.

It is the failure of the PDP especially in the SE that has continued to alienate the Party from the citizens. APC is going for SS, that's their target! They will be baying for blood in Edo next year, I mean they will come at it with everything.

One thing Is sure APC cannot take SS.

PDP lacking on the reward system is true I can remember a lawyer that decamped from PDP to APC and was rewarded 1million cash , bottle of wine 3 life and direct.

For Godswill giving LP something I doubt, orji would have won but since he is in for Bola the only reasonable person to rally round is Godswill against yari .
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Peacecore: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

Bola on the other hand will be checkmated back and front
That's right. Nigeria will likely be heading to one party system after 2027 election

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 10:55am On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
That's right. Nigeria will likely be heading to one party system after 2027 election

If that be the case it can't be APC .

If you follow and agree with the election results you can actually see it's 12million against 8million

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
One thing Is sure APC cannot take SS.
Edo has 2 APC Senators
Delta has 2 APC Senators
Cross River has 2 APC Senators
Rivers has 3 PDP APC Senators

Only BAYELSA & AKS are still waxing strong... And you think they are not coming for SS? The number of Senators they have will have been unthinkable years back.
PDP lacking on the reward system is true I can remember a lawyer that decamped from PDP to APC and was rewarded 1million cash , bottle of wine 3 life and direct.
It's not just money, their patronage system is exceedingly terrible in very many areas.

For Godswill giving LP something I doubt, orji would have won but since he is in for Bola the only reasonable person to rally round is Godswill against yari .
Which Orji?
Orji was fully for Yari.
I mean OUK was for Yari 101%....

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Edo has 2 APC Senators
Delta has 2 APC Senators
Cross River has 2 APC Senators
Rivers has 3 PDP APC Senators

Only BAYELSA & AKS are still waxing strong... And you think they are not coming for SS? The number of Senators they have will be unthinkable years back.

It's not just money, their patronage system is exceedingly terrible in very many areas.

Which Orji?
Orji was fully for Yari.
I mean OUK was for Yari 101%....

It's just like saying LP will conquer SW cuz they have some house of representatives members
Remember you don't win a state because you have thousands and millions of senators

Remember the lesson APC taught PDP in 2015 and 2019?

Remember the lesson LP taught too in 2023?

Ouk was running around for his pocket everyone saw past it from day one he took Bola to Abia, vested for the Senate saw his chances and backed yari.

Now politics is funny, in this scenario who do you think is logical to back judging from this previous election statistics, it's Godswill.

Even if ogboru or anyone or any big weight from SS contested he would have won

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Peacecore: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

If that be the case it can't be APC .

If you follow and agree with the election results you can actually see it's 12million against 8million
It would've been better if Buhari was a politician or had worked for Tinubu. It will surge if this administration is a bit better than that of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by fergie001: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
It's just like saying LP will conquer SW cuz they have some house of representatives members. Remember you don't win a state because you have thousands and millions of senators
Do you know what it takes to win a Senate seat that comprises LGAs? What about HoR members, APC still strong there.

How many Senate seats did LP win in all the SW States? maybe 1 or 2 HoR seats in Lagos whilst I just gave you a rundown of APC's stranglehold in 4/6 States and surprising numbers in HoR seats.

They are coming for SS, and they will start with Edo, Bayelsa is a tough call for them, the political war will be in Edo.

Remember the lesson APC taught PDP in 2015 and 2019?
So who will teach APC their own lesson?
A depleted PDP or the new kid on the bloc, LP?
Yesterday, someone was outlining how APC is sharing offices amongst the defunct ANPP/ACN/CPC/nPDP (2nd batch), how then do you think a divided opposition can beat a behemoth like the APC, impossicant.

Remember the lesson LP taught too in 2023?
Except in parts of the SS and SE, I am yet to see it.

Nationally, they won some battles and lost the war just like the PDP.

Ouk was running around for his pocket everyone saw past it from day one he took Bola to Abia, vested for the Senate saw his chances and backed yari.
You have to get the facts right.
OUK didn't support Bola but Lawan.
OUK didn't bring Bola to Abia, who brought Bola to Abia was Ikechi Emenike, Benjamin Kalu & Nkeiruka Onyejeocha.

Infact, OUK was not present either at the Campaign ground or at the Airport.

Now politics is funny, in this scenario who do you think is logical to back judging from this previous election statistics, it's Godswill.

Even if ogboru or anyone or any big weight from SS contested he would have won
The President wanted someone and got him. Do you know the powers of a sitting President?
Not everyone is like a Buhari who is aloof.
How many did OBJ change?
Go to State Houses of Assembly and see how Govs play with Speakers like Ronaldinho does to football.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2023
Peacecore:
It would've been better if Buhari was a politician or had worked for Tinubu. It will surge if this administration is a bit better than that of Buhari

Nigeria is not cuba nor china that runs that way .

Despite the challenges a multi ethic, religious country like Nigeria is not easy to govern therefore there can never be a one party system.

I can beat my chest and tell you if not for thieves and black man thinking, Nigeria is the most complex country to rule with more than 10 ethics/Nation you name it .

Buhari on the other hand is a supervised, foolish and nepotistic failure who took Nigeria back back backer and backest . Especially using ethnicity and religion God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Derrickfoster1: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:

Do you know what it takes to win a Senate seat that comprises LGAs? What about HoR members, APC still strong there.

How many Senate seats did LP win in all the SW States? maybe 1 or 2 HoR seats in Lagos whilst I just gave you a rundown of APC's stranglehold in 4/6 States and surprising numbers in HoR seats.

They are coming for SS, and they will start with Edo, Bayelsa is a tough call for them, the political war will be in Edo.

So who will teach APC their own lesson?
A depleted PDP or the new kid on the bloc, LP?
Yesterday, someone was outlining how APC is sharing offices amongst the defunct ANPP/ACN/CPC/nPDP (2nd batch), how then do you think a divided opposition can beat a behemoth like the APC, impossicant.

Except in parts of the SS and SE, I am yet to see it.

Nationally, they won some battles and lost the war just like the PDP.

You have to get the facts right.
OUK didn't support Bola but Lawan.
OUK didn't bring Bola to Abia, who brought Bola to Abia was Ikechi Emenike, Benjamin Kalu & Nkeiruka Onyejeocha.

Infact, OUK was not present either at the Campaign ground or at the Airport.

The President wanted someone and got him. Do you know the powers of a sitting President?
Not everyone is like a Buhari who is aloof.
How many did OBJ change?
Go to State Houses of Assembly and see how Govs play with Speakers like Ronaldinho does to football.

Discuss politics with Open mind not hate for someone you don't like

Politics is like football I cannot hate lewandoski because I am in Chelsea.

Orji backed Bola infact orji was the back bone of Bola in the east , ask questions.

The family of orji is not small and Thier tentacles spread, Bola himself paid Homage to the mom , see the pics below.

Like I reference again it does not matter if the APC has 30 billion senators , the lesson in 2015 and 2019 and 2023 should tell you masses vote and not senators.

It just take one Bleep up for the principal to misbehave and the castle is dust.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by garfield1: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2023
fergie001:
PDP is strategising for 2031, Atiku going to tribunal is to save face, he chats regularly on Whatsapp with his friend, President Bola Tinubu.

Drops pen

True, same thing obi is doing.but they still have a chance in 2027.
Abia speaker should be from abia south
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Sorrynovex: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2023
garfield1:

True, same thing obi is doing.but they still have a chance in 2027.
Abia speaker should be from abia south

Obi has proven to be a politician more than Atiku.

Bola na Thief

#sorrynovex
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by emperor4love(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The Dubai Landlord has accepted the result and moved on but Peter Obi is still crying looking for his stolen manhood.
una no go kill person, which one b stolen manhood
Re: Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2023
emperor4love:
una no go kill person, which one b stolen manhood
That's what Obi is looking for now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Senate Passes First Anti-terrorism Act Law / Jonathan: Combating Corruption By Conversation By Sonala Olumhense / The World Is Now Talking About Biafra Thanks To Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.