Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (44215 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by AgbariOjukwu1: 8:39am On Sep 14, 2020
freshboi88:

So on a debate the proper way to go about it is to attack your opponent without saying ur own plans and how exactly u hope to achieve it.

No wonder we are where we are with dumb skull citizens like u.

Your father must be the dumb skull, No wonder you inherited his stupidity.

Because if truly you had sense, you will know that a debate also involves arguments and rebuttals.

It's during manifesto you get to solely discuss plans and how you intend to achieve them because you have ample of time to do that unlike in a debate.

In a debate you just talk about your plans on the surface because of inadequate time which Iyamu did.

You don't expect Iyamu to keep quiet and watch Obaseki lie, of course he has to address many of the things obaseki had said. Obaseki too did the same.

Iyamu is a trained Lawyer, you ignoramuses expect him not to understand how a debate works? I laugh in your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by MoniqueFresh(f): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Obaseki is such a cool, calm and collected guy. The one that calls himself a Pastor was sounding violent and defensive of Adams Oshiomole rather than focusing on issues

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by freshboi88: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2020
AgbariOjukwu1:

Your father must be the dumb skull, No wonder you inherited his stupidity.

Because if truly you had sense, you will know that a debate also involves arguments and rebuttals.

It's during manifesto you get to solely discuss plans and how you intend to achieve them because you have ample of time to do that unlike in a debate.

In a debate you just talk about your plans on the surface because of inadequate time which Iyamu did.

You don't expect Iyamu to keep quiet and watch Obaseki lie, of course he has to address many of the things obaseki had said. Obaseki too did the same.

Iyamu is a trained Lawyer, you ignoramuses expect him not to understand how a debate works? I laugh in your stupidity.

Ode!!!.....Only your supporters go for your campaign. How do away neutrals to buy into your agenda? On what platform do u reach your neutrals and try to win their votes.

Now I c y u r so pained. You are a dumb tout, a nitwit, a stark illiterate. No wonder you can only see things in black and white.

Trained lawyer who couldn't tell us how he aims to fund his Simple agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by freshboi88: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2020
MoniqueFresh:
Obaseki is such a cool, calm and collected guy. The one that calls himself a Pastor was sounding violent and defensive of Adams Oshiomole rather than focusing on issues

Couldn't focus on issues, was busy attacking Obaseki. That's where he got it wrong and lost Edo state. His simple agenda is not practical. It's just theoretical bullcrap

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by stealmatic(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2020
garfield1:

Look properly my boy.pastor is a handsome man.obaseki ugly pass oshio.up pastor
funny enough na pastor be my man,just dat in Edo state the finest man don't win so I have to admit that he is ugly so he can win,obaseki can't even get a run off
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2020
stealmatic:

funny enough na pastor be my man,just dat in Edo state the finest man don't win so I have to admit that he is ugly so he can win,obaseki can't even get a run off

Ohh.I get you now.I also support pastor.can't wait for saturday

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 9:11am On Sep 14, 2020
freshboi88:

So on a debate the proper way to go about it is to attack your opponent without saying ur own plans and how exactly u hope to achieve it.

No wonder we are where we are with dumb skull citizens like u.

He had to attack him to show people that obaseki doesn't deserve a 2nd term,that he never performed
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by garfield1: 9:14am On Sep 14, 2020
freshboi88:

Couldn't focus on issues, was busy attacking Obaseki. That's where he got it wrong and lost Edo state. His simple agenda is not practical. It's just theoretical bullcrap

The simple agenda is far better than the nonsense mega agenda.pastor wants government to intervene in everything for the sake of the people while gradually bringing in private sector but obaseki just wants to handover everything to private sector including education and health sector.he believes in tele medicine and has no answer for the brain drain
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Johnnyessence(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2020
alen4smith:
goodbye kido
goodbye smally
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mylove55:
and you don't know that ize iyamu has the biggest farm in Edo state,
So, thief obaseki don't know anything about farm.
Ize iyamu farm is political ...tell me when last he visited the farm last?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
win in his street.EDO for IZE IYAMU cool
not the Edo am seeing here oh ...am voting are you voting if not shut the fvck off

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Oracleforce:

Blind eligible voter spotted....ass-licker
tinubu slave .....Yoruba babi Allah ..you can die for all I care on Saturday am voting for obasekilistic 4 + 4 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
alen4smith:
PDP your darling party of rogues gave him the money.
PDP was tempting him and he fail woefully ....ize iyamu is a cultists ...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin u sure say nor be telemundo u dey watch so
Yoruba slave ....go suck your master yansh yaloja tinibu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Igbo man, Edo politics no concern you.
Am a true son of Edo state ...and am voting on Saturday for obasekilistic ...4+4 .....u can go suck ur master ass or better still die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Na Igbo I pitty pass grin grin.
Sharaap Igbo's in Edo state love obasekilistic because he as drove away illegal tax collection I'm the state ....something Igbo's governors can't do in their state

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Go back to your school and collect/ask them to refund your money back. sad.Kiddo
Pain element ...Edo don obasekilistic already .....drivers, state workers and pensioners are already in his pocket tell me how your cultist and 700million theif ize iyamu wan take win before ....obasekilistic have defeated ize iyamu before and he we do it again...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Empty skull grin grin.Done with you lil kid.
Ya mad ....on Saturday am voting for obaseki after collecting APshit stolen money tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by BIGGESThead6: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:

Sharaap Igbo's in Edo state love obasekilistic because he as drove away illegal tax collection I'm the state ....something Igbo's governors can't do in their state

I don talk my own.

After Obaseki's defeat this Saturday, every Politician will FLEE when Igbo decide to support him/her in future elections. They won't want to have the Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu or Goodluck Jonathan's treatment. grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by alen4smith(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:

PDP was tempting him and he fail woefully ....ize iyamu is a cultists ...
September19th is here

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / 'Mr. Health Minister, Are You Mad?' - Lere Olayinka Asks Adewole / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.