Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (44219 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:

Pain element ...Edo don obasekilistic already .....drivers, state workers and pensioners are already in his pocket tell me how your cultist and 700million theif ize iyamu wan take win before ....obasekilistic have defeated ize iyamu before and he we do it again...
Deploma grin grin.Even with your Deploma pass like Obaseki,you are dumb upstairs.Reread what you write grin sad.Buff said with you

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

I don talk my own.

After Obaseki's defeat this Saturday, every Politician will flee when Igbo decide to support him/her in future elections. They won't want to have the Atiku, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu and Goodluck Jonathan's treatment. grin grin grin grin angry
On Saturday is oshomole and ize iyamu retirement ..... wink

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:
Deploma grin grin.Even with your Deploma pass like Obaseki,you are dumb upstairs.Reread what you write grin sad.Buff said with you
Tinubu slave are pain ....

We in Edo state are not slave oshomole got to power because of the support of Edo people and we would show him that we still got that power to retire is old ass and all yoloja tinubu Yoruba slave in the state ....for good. tongue

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
alen4smith:
September19th is here
Yeah that oshomole and ize iyamu political retirement day .... cheesy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by alen4smith(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:

Yeah that oshomole and ize iyamu political retirement day .... cheesy
ok but don't shout rigging o

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
alen4smith:
ok but don't shout rigging o
They plan to rig the election but God pass then ....Edo people we collect their money and still vote PDP tongue
E.g me grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Great2017: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
COdeGenesis:

If you dont know and understand what makes up a laptop, how would you repair a faulty one? If as a Governor you do not know your state; the demographics, distribution of wealth, natural resources,tradition and culture, the people and their problems, how would you succeed as a Governor? Where will you start from? It seems you do not understand, the Governor is like the Source, If the Governor doesnt understand the system how will be choose capable hands as commissioners, special assistants? How will he assist the Chairmen and Counsellors if he isnt grounded? You still don't get it. You need to be on ground as a Governor and know what is happening in your state. It is your job as a Governor to set up structures that will drive your agenda to solve the problem of the people.
Your examples are very poor ones.

When a system becomes complex, one man cannot be Jack of all trades. That is why we have surgeons, engineers and other professioners with people of different areas of expertise.

When you say on ground, what do you mean? Ize Iyamu is nothing but a politician. He may not be closer to the people like you believed. If really he is, how has he empowered the people to overcome some of the challenges they are passing through?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by NaMe4: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Haba! You can't compare these two.

4 + 4

Torgba!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Oracleforce: 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:
tinubu slave .....Yoruba babi Allah ..you can die for all I care on Saturday am voting for obasekilistic 4 + 4 cheesy

Politicians ass-licker i

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by alen4smith(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jesse25:

They plan to rig the election but God pass then ....Edo people we collect their money and still vote PDP tongue
E.g me grin
lol e go shock you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ZaddyJamal: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
bitterpill:
Pastor Ize Iyamu is more articulate than I expected.

When did engagement in personality attacks on an opponent rather than speaking to your mandate as a potential leader equate to being articulate undecided

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
tonididdy:

He's a governor not a debate champion.
Edo and Edos in diaspora voted on that platform.
This is Nigeria, the voice of the people isn't always the loudest.
The people want obaseki but forces of backwardness want POI.
So Saturday decides.
I did not vote,
99% of APC in Edo did not vote,
Only ipob in Onitsha and aba voted online for thief obaseki. Ipob will not vote for the real election.
That is how PDP usually deceive you with online and people like you will believe thief obaseki will get upto 40% of vote of total vote.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 9:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
ospido:

Why tell lies @ the bolded?

https://businessday.ng/business-economy/article/oshiomhole-seeks-senates-consent-for-n14-7bn-world-bank-loan/

Oshiomhole also got the N30b for the Benin City storm water project
https://cityvoiceng.com/edo-pdp-seeks-probe-of-collapsing-n30b-benin-storm-water-project/
https://globalsentinelng.com/2018/08/27/coming-clean-about-edo-states-debt-profile/

we are saying the same thing, world bank and senator approved the loan, but oshomole did not make use of the funds, and thief obaseki should better explain he mismanaged the funds.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ospido: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mylove55:
we are saying the same thing, world bank and senator approved the loan, but oshomole did not make use of the funds, and thief obaseki should better explain he mismanaged the funds.

I am saying that Oshiomhole got those funds.
Some of those funds came when Okonjo-Iweala was finance minister back in 2014.
So my dear,those funds reach Oshiomhole hand wella.
Recall too that when Osunbor applied for a loan of N3b but by the time the loan came he was out of office. And Oshiomhole inherited those funds.
You even heard Obaseki saying during the debate that Oshiomhole borrowed recklessly.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Miracle1991: 12:10am On Sep 15, 2020
freshboi88:

U watched ur own from BBN channel. Have u seen channels official result?.. The gap Obaseki gave him isn't even close.
cheap liar.channels came out a debunked that useless damage control.
If you really watch the debate you will know that obaseki is a failure.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ospido: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
Mylove55:

How far?
Na who win the election?[b][/b]

Na Ize-Iyamu?

Abeg give me update.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Mylove55(f): 5:06am On Sep 21, 2020
ospido:

How far?
Na who win the election?[b][/b]

Na Ize-Iyamu?

Abeg give me update.
you don't know what really play out,
Thief obaseki is just a pawn in the master chess.
Is not over for APC,
Either thief obaseki decamp to APC or he will be remove.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ospido: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Mylove55:
you don't know what really play out,
Thief obaseki is just a pawn in the master chess.
Is not over for APC,
Either thief obaseki decamp to APC or he will be remove.

Mylove55.
Do you know what i love about you?

You no dey shout talk your own.

But your postulations are incoherent.

Secondly, try to be civil too in your comments by not labelling someone not convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction a "thief."
Else I'll stop following you.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by DeRay98(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
COdeGenesis:

My dear if you watched this debate and you still chooss to vote Obaseki, you need real deliverance
Have you seen the reality...?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by bitterpill: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

When did engagement in personality attacks on an opponent rather than speaking to your mandate as a potential leader equate to being articulate undecided

In your view, being articulate must be used in a particular direction?

Well done
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
tesppidd:
Obaseki should not have attended this debate.

No be by force.

Even Buhari and Gej dodged debates.

His reelection shock you abi?
No be only you. E shock oshiopikin, iyamu, supreme court governor, gandollar, asiwaju and others... cheesy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by tesppidd: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Majestie:

[s]
His reelection shock you abi?
No be only you. E shock supreme court governor, gandollar, asiwaju and all his slaves like u... [/s] cheesy
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Asiwaju slap go shock una pass

That one go be advanced level... grin

[quote author=tesppidd post=94364248][/quote]
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by tesppidd: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Majestie:
[s]Asiwaju slap go shock una pass

That one go be advanced level... grin
[/s]

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ZaddyJamal: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
bitterpill:

In your view, being articulate must be used in a particular direction?

Well done

When you find out you just made the senseless comment above, slap yourself back to factory reset sad
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
alen4smith:
lol e go shock you.
I only collected 500naira and I voted for obaseki cheesy .....lol I told yah tongue
APC is dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Buhari Approves Appointment Of 6 New Perm Secs (Full List) / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.