Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC (44214 Views)

Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Portal Updates) / Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by PrinceBYC: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
AAA593:
Obaseki question knocked out ize iyamu grin grin

Honestly, the pastor did not answer the question of "How" funds would be raised to finance the agenda tagged 'SIMPLE'

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Great2017: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
COdeGenesis:

My issue here is that if a surgeon doesn't know the body well, how will he successfully operate a patient. Obaseki doesnt even know Edo State, Pastor knows Edo State so well, he knows what the people want. He will do better than Obaseki
At least, we deserve to known how he intends to achieve all that he is promising whether he knows the in and out of Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
COdeGenesis:

My dear if you watched this debate and you still chooss to vote Obaseki, you need real deliverance
those one prefer 50 Naira Bread and 10 Naira balls of Akara Obaseki dey give dem.That's why dem dey torgba

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Yves4real(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Obaseki's last question shocked shocked.
Ize Iyamu's response and the reaction of the audience embarassed embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
engineerboat:

Why is it irrelevant

Pls did Buhari ever debate? Hell No but became the president via all kinds of electoral manipulation and where are those that attended the interview if I may ask?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by MT: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Obaseki : Pastor Iyamu, how will you generate revenue to fund your SIMPLE programme considering COVID-19 situation in the country.

Ise Iyamu : I don't waste money like you waste money. And we are optimistic our revenue will increase.

Edo People should be asking HOW. The devil is in the details. For me, Ize Iyamu has said nothing

When Ize Iyamu asked Obaseki question too, regarding a particular farm, that he borrowed billions of money to fund, which eventually failed, Obaseki said nothing. He only blew english without content.

How we got here as a nation beats me.

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by SoftP(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
In my whole submission, Ize-IYamu is nothing less than a political tyrant.
Having this guy @ the hem of affair in Edo will be a total disaster

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by mapet: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
11Anonymous:
I'm not a party supporter, but it's clear that Ize Iyamu doesn't have a plan on how to fund his POI plans.

Obaseki is more sensible and realistic.

Unfortunately Ize Iyamu might win since the election will be rigged. Sad though.

Delusion Grandeur grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Polchiz(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
emmayoc:
All of you commenting that POI is doing better than Obaseki must be watching the back of your TV or you can't make good judgement. POI is only attacking Obaseki when asked a question. All the questions he's been asked have come without any tangible answer until his time is up. You ask him a question, he attacks Obaseki. I listened to Obaseki and I think he is more refined than POI. He goes straight to answer questions asked him without attacking anybody. I think Edo will regret if they vote POI. He has no agenda and he is very shroud and unrefined. For your info, I don't support any party. This is a heart felt observation
You are intelligent.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by alen4smith(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesse25:
ize iyamu is a theif and he is been charge by the Efcc for over 700 million naira campaign funds..... so we in Edo don't want criminals
PDP your darling party of rogues gave him the money

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Christology:
obaseki no research well. y in dey fall my hands now.
Osho do the campaign for him den.He only wave broom/chopped corn

11 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by alen4smith(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesse25:
ize iyamu is a theif and he is been charge by the Efcc for over 700 million naira campaign funds..... so we in Edo don't want criminals
PDP your darling party of rogues gave him the money.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Fedrams: 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Pastor eze could not answer the questions. He kept on attacking obaseki. Obaseki is quite intelligent. Pastor did not answer how he pour acid on fellow student. This is an opportunity to apologize for the past and that will earn him a tru man of God

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Twinmama(f): 9:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
Sincerely, I'm ashamed to hear the responses of Ize Iyamu, I was expecting intelligence but alas, he was attacking the person of Obaseki. This is my first time to hear both of them speak, I was angry watching all the response of Ize Iyamu.
Obaseki spoke intelligently, if I am to vote, Obaseki all the way.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Skymason20(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
I have always new ize iyamu was a good talker , if you watch channel TV , he is a regular guest , so I am not surprised, I can not say the say for obaseki; the governor is a gentleman i have seen him so many times in public occasions he is not a talker. although I am not watching the debate but following this tread I see poi & APC winning the debate. but one thing is for sure my vote is for obaseki, I don't know about Edo people ize iyamu is a politician , as a political science edu. student I know half of the way ize iyamu will likely gove the state.. all the same let's see how this pan out.. looking forward to sept19-20

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Oracleforce: 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
Jesse25:
Yoruba and Igbo people we die of pains when obaseki finally wins .....

Blind eligible voter spotted....ass-licker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by toluxa1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
They are asking you how you will get 500 Billion naira to fund your agenda, you're saying you're not a mismanager. HOW WILL YOU GET THE MONEY? Won't you get it first before talking about managing or mismanaging?

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by freshboi88: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ize-Iyamu, where will u get funds to actualise Ur simple agenda.?

My guy off!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by MrImole: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2020
toluxa1:
They are asking you how you will get 500 Billion naira to fund your agenda, you're saying you're not a mismanager. HOW WILL YOU GET THE MONEY? Won't you get it first before talking about managing or mismanaging?

Thanks for being honest with your review.

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by wellingtongrey(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
panama789:

There are two ways to argue..its either you state your own arguments and premises or you counter your opponent's points by pointing to d loopholes in their argument!

I quite agree with your submission

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by heykims(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
Channels TV is no more showing on my dstv, has it been expunged from the Yanga package?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Great2017: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
COdeGenesis:

My issue here is that if a surgeon doesn't know the body well, how will he successfully operate a patient. Obaseki doesnt even know Edo State, Pastor knows Edo State so well, he knows what the people want. He will do better than Obaseki
How can a surgeon not know the body very well? Then, he is not a surgeon. You question is ill conceived.

What we need is not the ancestor of our land who cannot tell us in clear terms how he will make our land good for all of us.

In this debate, Ize Iyamu is the ancestor. At least, he should have told us how he intends to achieve his SIMPLE AGENDA else it becomes a beautiful nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Oracleforce: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fedrams:
Pastor eze could not answer the questions. He kept on attacking obaseki. Obaseki is quite intelligent. Pastor did not answer how he pour acid on fellow student. This is an opportunity to apologize for the past and that will earn him a tru man of God

You are naive politically....this is what is called political debate... In a debate competition, you find your opponent weak point to galvanized on...if the table around, obaseki will also do the same...

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Oasis007(m): 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin

Are you Guys really expecting POI to answer that Question? Your Rival asks you how you plan to source for the Ingredients to bake the special Cake you've promised the People, will you answer him/her?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by masui(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
ikaboy:
Was obaseki actually a failed stock broker as claimed by POI??

Apart from being in politicale circle for years, does POI have any experience in private sector?

7 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Stevosty: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
That APC advert of the 2 men, the first man voting for continuity and the other countered him cracked me up, Who has the link to the video?
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by COdeGenesis: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
I dont understand if you guys really watched the debate. When asked where he will fund money from, ge said he would reduce state expeses and priotize areas to invest in. He said he is not a waster like Obaseki. He will reduce expenses and channel the excesses to areas that will help him attain his simple agenda. Is this not a strategy to get money biko? If you need money to buy new perfume and u realized that u spend excesses on Nkechi every night. If you decide to priotize your needs and reduce excesses spent on Nkechi by 90%, hv you not sourced money? Edo has money but the thing I came to understand is that the money is not spent assiduously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Eriokanmi: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
COdeGenesis:

It is your choice. You can either choose to make positive decisions that will drive changes for your sake and posterity's sake. How can a man who doesn't know a product works, the technology and elements that make up the product make innovative changed to that product.
FYI

1) obaseki was the brain behind the largest ceramics factory in west Africa located in edo state

He went to china and brought the company to Edo when Oshiomohle was governor through same MOU. A move which caused Oshiomohle to name obaseki brain behind his government's success. It's in the news archive Google it

2) He also brought the power plant serving the ceramics company which now produces 60% of the local needs to avoid intermittent power supply. Same power plant supplies to the host and neighbouring communities free of charge. Do you think we would forever forget that? Where did you think Oshomole, a labour leader with ordinary trade test qualification could have gotten such a brave idea from?

3)Come to ikpeshi in akoko edo local govt where another set of Chinese investors is about unveiling the global standard marble factory , curtesy obaseki.

Only edo state has been able to support the agenda of the apc in establishing modular refineries in our region. Go to akwa ibom and other states in the Niger delta with similar slots. No single sand has been tilled there. Buhari would have come to edo but we know he would never want to join force with someone once called a thief, on whose neck efcc case is still hanging. We are not wasting our votes because we know whom we are voting. Only outsiders would differ but it doesn't matter. 4+4=8.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by MalaikaEH(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
After reading through the comments, I'm yet to see one person that moved his/her support from one candidate to the other because of the debate. Instead, all of us are looking for more reasons to support the person we have been supporting from day one.

Debates and election campaigns don't sway voters in Nigeria, irrespective of how well the candidates speak. They only exist in order to fulfil all righteousness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by ipobarethieves: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
; D grin grin grin still better than/to Ur black and white box in F2F house
Femeto:
I know say na your neighbor house you dey watch am.
Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by solmus: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
11Anonymous:
I'm not a party supporter, but it's clear that Ize Iyamu doesn't have a plan on how to fund his POI plans.

Obaseki is more sensible and realistic.

Unfortunately Ize Iyamu might win since the election will be rigged. Sad though.

Simple agenda.. how much is data that you can't stream

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Governorship Election Debate On Channels TV: PDP Vs APC by Tonylyte(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Are you Guys really expecting POI to answer that Question? Your Rival asks you how you plan to source for the Ingredients to bake the special Cake you've promised the People, will you answer him/her?!

Why won't you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / I Affirm That The Rigging Audio Is Okowa & Atiku - Gbagi (Video) / Nigerian Gay Activists Protest, Ask Buhari To Repeal Nigeria's Antigay Law (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.