Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Zenthbank Interview Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenthbank Interview Wahala (896 Views)

See Me See Wahala,what Should I Do Now? / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala" / Interview And Suit Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenthbank Interview Wahala by yusufkura: 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
Are these pple willing to employ us?, 4 continues intrview in stages (4RM PANEL TO GM'S INTERVIEW) tHANK GOD IM SUCEESFUL AT ALL, we are to have the final interview with ED tomorrow all in Victoria Island. What is the next stage?
Re: Zenthbank Interview Wahala by SandyNob(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2011
Hello Yusuf,

Cogratulations on your new job. Am sure u are so glad like never before, find yourself lucky and favoured among hundreds. No one ought to tell you that you are off to Lagos to take your appointment letter. You just have gotten the job.

I wish you the very best as you pursue your banking career.

CHeers!!!
Re: Zenthbank Interview Wahala by SandyNob(f): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2011
@Yusuf smiley,

PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO DETAIL ME SOME OF THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS YOU WERE ASKED DURING ALL STAGES.

Many , Many Thanks!!!

(1) (Reply)

Engineers, Cooks, Secretaries, Technicians Etc Needed: / Vacancy @ Vconnect.com For Territory Managers, Media Sales Executives: / Canteen Managers Needed In Lagos And Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.