Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House (77369 Views)

Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

But you are many on Nairaland. grin

Not at all ma!!! The few of us are just loud and boisterous!!! grin

Then again... Even if we were many, that's still a tiny fraction of the BBNaija viewing and voting population!... Hell, most of us don't even watch the show!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by medolab90(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Why is Biggie evicting only the igbos in the house.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

You just have to tribalise everything. What do you guys gain in this tribalism of a thing??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by meliziz12(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Well, at least it's now obvious that the votes counts. The problem is entering. BTW how I wish we can vote like this in our elections! Why can't we all make up our mind and change our country!
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by chatinent: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
I still do not understand the relevance of this tv nudity show.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Positiveme2020: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

My real gee is finally out.
You're a certified son of waya brother, certified ban,certified bucket lord, certified fine boy.
You had the best vacation you could ever asked for continue to sail on.
Go out of the house and continue pouring all your akamu inside that dumb erica mouth and wait for nengi she will be out with her fake ass in no time.

Just fvck the pussy with no strings attached, that's what real gees do . Swim in the pool and come out without giving a fvck about who's going to swim next or who was swimming before you came.
U just borrowed the words of the oga aka Slowmir. The real Damm niggar.
Is alright.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by backT(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
You've achieved your aim of coming to BBN #fame. Life move on. Forget the poor
People that are angry with you for no reasons. It is not a crime to be the son of a rich man. Thanks for showing that we rich people can also compete in this show.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Superjazz: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Simps 1: Alfa males 0

Ozo SAFE : Kiddwaya EVICTED

Wouldn’t you rather be a SIMP?

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin
hello bitch I can Bleep you for less than 2 dollars if I meet you and that's if I like you.what if I want to dash u 100 dollars just for a night I know you will dance,jump up a hundred times and laugh as if there is no tomorrow while spreading ur pussy and squirting anyhow without me trying too hard.
but nah, I don't spend my hard earned c@$$h on bitches.......

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by medolab90(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
meliziz12:
Well, at least it's now obvious that the votes counts. The problem is entering. BTW how I wish we can vote like this in our elections! [/b]Why can't we all make up our mind and change our country!
[b]

Sadly,the youths are not ready for that, they rather vote for something that doesn't have an effect on their lives.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Money Is Good
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by SmartPolician: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Which one is Vagina people

It's a new phrase used to describe women on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jackmj(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
My real Gee I love you bro. All the best

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by VirginSearcher(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Nairalanders please I need a job. I don't mind the location
Go and learn any IT skills/Trade.. thank me later

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by walex4live1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg how many people remain for house??
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wish ozo was removed instead of Prince... Prince's eviction pained me
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by bankulizer: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

She is being sarcastic.

Okay, let's be calming down. Simps and RedPipllers on NL are sets of jobless people and signs of joblessness.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hathor5(f): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Not at all ma!!! The few of us are just loud and boisterous!!! grin

Then again... Even if we were many, that's still a tiny fraction of the BBNaija viewing and voting population!... Hell, most of us don't even watch the show!!!

Who says you are alpha? You?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by mamotalk: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Birdeyeview:
Weak and strong
ok. thanks. so am a simp, what's the implication?
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Barney001: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin
As usual...mumu undecided

On to better things jare embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hathor5(f): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
bankulizer:

Okay, let's be calming down. Simps and RedPipllers on NL are sets of jobless people and signs of joblessness.

As neuroscientist Dean Burnett suggested: “Maybe the supposed human alpha male is a combination of disgruntled male wish fulfilment and borderline-pseudoscientific justification for resorting to bullying, intimidation and generally all-round unpleasant behaviour by men hoping to impose their will on a world they find too complex and unnerving so revert to their baser instincts to get what they want, despite knowing deep down they don’t deserve it and shouldn’t have it?”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by bankulizer: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

As neuroscientist Dean Burnett suggested: “Maybe the supposed human alpha male is a combination of disgruntled male wish fulfilment and borderline-pseudoscientific justification for resorting to bullying, intimidation and generally all-round unpleasant behaviour by men hoping to impose their will on a world they find too complex and unnerving so revert to their baser instincts to get what they want, despite knowing deep down they don’t deserve it and shouldn’t have it?”

Opoor

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why was he evicted? These people were never serious, they got got themselves into situations that got them evicted. Now that uck of Laycon will win the show.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

Who says you are alpha? You?

The whole world ma... The whole world!!! At least the part with sense! cool
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Olam09(m): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartProf:
It's time for Kiddwaya to reunite with Adultwaya grin
lol
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by nairahub: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kiddwaya Call me
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I wish ozo was removed instead of Prince... Prince's eviction pained me
Meaning, "you're a weak man. A man nt fit to stand in the midst of real men(Alpha men). A man women take for granted, a pussy niggar".....Don't be a simp!! It's the worst disease on earth.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Freedomfsl: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
I think Nairaland boys just learned about the word ''simp''

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

The whole world ma... The whole world!!! At least the part with sense! cool
Damn...I won't be surprise if you're a kid angry what's with the whole "ma" bullsh*t.

You need to re-read the 10 commendment of Redpillers!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Amorprincesa24: 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
So hilarious cheesy cheesy
pocohantas:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by masui(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oh boy! See taraffic.

grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

My real gee is finally out.
You're a certified son of waya brother, certified ban,certified bucket lord, certified fine boy.
You had the best vacation you could ever asked for continue to sail on.
Go out of the house and continue pouring all your akamu inside that dumb erica mouth and wait for nengi she will be out with her fake ass in no time.

Just fvck the pussy with no strings attached, that's what real gees do . Swim in the pool and come out without giving a fvck about who's going to swim next or who was swimming before you came.
Na you bam am bucket lord? Even inside the ship sef you be lagger. Them suppose slowpoke you. Then some Ayes for come use you shine do jolly. Na yellow the form say you be for nairalan but you no fit wear yellow socks (your supposed color) waka enter just any place. Remember say ODIN na myth but you the foolishly believe in am. ....Next time No call this TIV man bucket man. After all your days are numbered if you persist and it will all be your own making. I wonder if this one don even reach 4 sagas sef. FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Meaning, "you're a weak man. A man nt fit to stand in the midst of real men(Alpha men). A man women take for granted, a pussy niggar".....Don't be a simp!! It's the worst disease on earth.
prince is better than ozo, He(Ozo is a woman wrapper) if my comment pain u go hug transformer, don't come and pour ur frustration on me, I'm not responsible for what you are passing through. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) / TV/Movies Section Library / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.