Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House (77435 Views)

Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by blingxx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
lekki1444:
cheesy idiots chose ozo over kidd. suffering done dabaru people brain

The same people voted buhari twice.. Why are you surprised?
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by SarkinYarki: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
SmartPolician:

It's a new phrase used to describe women on Nairaland

Ohh okay ..thanks
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
poshestmina:
So sad!
I can link you up on a date with him
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
prince is better than ozo, He(Ozo is a woman wrapper) if my comment pain u go hug transformer, don't come and pour ur frustration on me, I'm not responsible for what you are passing through. grin
Stale.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by bkool7(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kiddwaya is one of the realest billionaire son I have seen though. Before you ask how many I don see, Na only Kidd and na for TV. No stress me I beg

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ayt27(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Nah... We are just in the minority!!!

This generation is weak and lost!!! cool

I get 90% of my BBN of threads like this and after a while you understand thst this show is a pool of raw data with which information can be gotten from on the pattern of thinking of majority of educated Nigerians.

One should never ever ever underestimate stupid people in large groups, they'll run the whole herd off the cliff, it's really unfortunate.

Just imagine a guy 1 that's chasing a skirt from day 1 till date beats a guy that is been chased by that same skirt, without any visible change in their current situation.

It just shows you that the voters see themselves in guy one, typical traits of men that are yet to be enlightened in the matter of seduction and brain-bleeping.

Even my youngest bro that's not up to 19 posted on his status he feels guy one was gonna be evicted, the poor boy has removed it from his status now because I guess he couldn't figure how he was wrong, he'll grow up thinking simping is the way, since society enables it.

We are a dying breed man!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

As neuroscientist Dean Burnett suggested: “Maybe the supposed human alpha male is a combination of disgruntled male wish fulfilment and borderline-pseudoscientific justification for resorting to bullying, intimidation and generally all-round unpleasant behaviour by men hoping to impose their will on a world they find too complex and unnerving so revert to their baser instincts to get what they want, despite knowing deep down they don’t deserve it and shouldn’t have it?”

You and Dean Burnett should be calming down!!!... It's not that serious!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Stale.
Na u sabi
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Na u sabi
crawl bck to ur rat infested hole kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Simps 1: Alfa males 0

Ozo SAFE : Kiddwaya EVICTED

Wouldn’t you rather be a SIMP?

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin

Aunty why? Why do you hate the Red pill community and Alpha males with undivided passion? What have they done to you in the past? Please forgive and forget

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Damn...I won't be surprise if you're a kid angry what's with the whole "ma" bullsh*t.

You need to re-read the 10 commendment of Redpillers!!

Kid?!! If you say so!!! Your opinion Sir!!! grin

The 10 Commandments??! I basically coauthored half! cool
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
I have no idea who dis nigga is
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ayobami7(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
okay
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Wow shocked shocker. Me I tot d guy will last till final round. He b like he don offend the BBN lady fans. Well, nutin do am, na private jet he go take go back to his father's mansion. Enjoyment continua

His father too running his mouth upandan saying they don't need the money. So why will people continue to vote wastefully? Byeee Waya
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Kid?!! If you say so!!! Your opinion Sir!!! grin

The 10 Commandments??! I basically coauthored half! cool
You display too much respect bruv...limit ur "sir" and "ma" bullsh*t..it makes one to take u for some u18 teen.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ayt27:

I get 90% of my BBN of threads like this and after a while you understand thst this show is a pool of raw data with which information can be gotten from on the pattern of thinking of majority of educated Nigerians.

One should never ever ever underestimate stupid people in large groups, they'll run the whole herd off the cliff, it's really unfortunate.

Just imagine a guy 1 that's chasing a skirt from day 1 till date beats a guy that is been chased by that same skirt, without any visible change in their current situation.

It just shows you that the voters see themselves in guy one, typical traits of men that are yet to be enlightened in the matter of seduction and brain-bleeping.

Even my youngest bro that's not up to 19 posted on his status he feels guy one was gonna be evicted, the poor boy has removed it from his status now because I guess he couldn't figure how he was wrong, he'll grow up thinking simping is the way, since society enables it.

We are a dying breed man!

You have said it all... It's quite shocking that some guys even defend the fair dude, claiming He is being romantic and chivalrous! Like wtf??!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
crawl bck to ur rat infested hole kiddo.
u are a mad dog, attention seeking sychopat, jobless, worthless, nonentity.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
WibusJaga:
Buhari is shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by pocohantas(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

You are something else. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kidd is a nice guy, I like him- but the second alfa males started supporting and hailing him for his acts, I knew he would leave SOONEST. Anything alfa males touch would be destroyed and they would hardly ever SALVAGE it. They will just sit at the back, blaming SIMPS.

Alfa males are those friends that will pay hotel bills for you to fck woman, but will never give you that same money to invest or eat. The only thing in their head is dominating women- never your prosperity.

If Kidd had any SIMP-sense, he would have faked a breakdown when Erica left, but nah, he was doing bro-code with Laycon. BBN is a game, Laycon and Ozo are playing it WELL. grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
You display too much respect bruv...limit ur "sir" and "ma" bullsh*t..it makes one to take u for some u18 teen.

Thanks for your perspective brother! I will take it under advisement.

However, in that instance above, I wasn't exactly being obsequious... That was reverse psychology!!! If you catch my drift. cool
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I am a mad dog, attention seeking sychopat, jobless, worthless, nonentity.
Take care bro. Do see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin

LMAO!! Wahala woman, you na proper yeye cheesy cheesy

This your pepper dem meme sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by ednut1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Abeg who you wan give bajinatu for this picture wey I dey see so shocked
angry bring your head make i shot am
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

It's a vagina show.
They can have this one.
We know who's winning in reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by superability(m): 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
He can go and reunite with AFRICA soryy... I mean ERICA
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Thanks for your perspective brother! I will take it under advisement.

However, in that instance above, I wasn't exactly being obsequious... That was reverse psychology!!! If you catch my drift. cool
I grab...stay safe bruv.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
Take care bro. Do see a psychiatrist.
Bleep off!! Bastard... Learn to mind ur business.
No dey drink panadol ontop another person headache, If u want to live long.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Favemmzar200(m): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
So I shud now fry okro because of this news undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Obidiugwu: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Wow anyways you really got it,,,Dm us for shooting of your musical videos,,@henobproductions.com
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by EMMY76: 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
So all his father's billions couldn't even safe him from eviction? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I'll Bleep off!! I'm a bastard... I will learn to mind my business.
I won't drink panadol ontop another person headache, If I want to live long.
No problem bruv! Good9t cool
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
ednut1:
angry bring your head make i shot am
My head undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

TV/Movies Section Library / Rachel Johnson Goes Topless On Live TV Show During Brexit Discussion / Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.