Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,719 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House (77366 Views)

Big Brother All-stars: Kiddwaya Evicted / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
No problem bruv! Good9t cool
Bad night to u
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
No problem bruv! Good9t cool
Bad night to u.. Ewu
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hathor5(f): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

You and Dean Burnett should be calming down!!!... It's not that serious!!! grin

It actually is. People are making money off desperate boys and men and promising them that they can be something they are not. It's so serious that you even speak of the movement like it is a religion formulating commandments and writing a new Bible.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Bad night to me.. I am an Ewu
I see u've a penchant for psuedo female monikers hence u followed many.

And u'r a fvcking introvert! Good9t.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
you can see i've a penchant for psuedo female monikers hence i followed many.

And i am a fvcking introvert! Good9t.
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
grin
copy copy cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hathor5(f): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Kidd is a nice guy, I like him- but the second alfa males started supporting and hailing him for his acts, I knew he would leave SOONEST. Anything alfa males touch would be destroyed and they would hardly ever SALVAGE it. They will just sit at the back, blaming SIMPS.

Alfa males are those friends that will pay hotel bills for you to fck woman, but will never give you that same money to invest or eat. The only thing in their head is dominating women- never your prosperity.

If Kidd had any SIMP-sense, he would have faked a breakdown when Erica left, but nah, he was doing bro-code with Laycon. BBN is a game, Laycon and Ozo are playing it WELL. grin grin

Someone mentioned some commandments on this thread which the alfa male is supposed to follow as formulated by some red pillars. I googled them and found a website with comments. It was close to a traumatic experience to read them. grin I knew that anyone who refers to himself as alfa has an underlying problem but I didn't know it was so pathological. Their stories go like "The girl I fancy slept with all my friends but rejected me, I don't know how to put the commandments to use". "My mama destroyed my confidence when... ." These are the type of men the authors of the movement extract money from.

Simps for me any day any time.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by stieyven(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:
Simps 1: Alfa males 0

Ozo SAFE : Kiddwaya EVICTED

Wouldn’t you rather be a SIMP?

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin

Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Drizzy5001(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
KaiHavertz:
copy copy cheesy
You should be asleep by now, or abi u dey fear?? Coward!! Bad night to u, once again, don't mention again because i won't reply you... Anuofia
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

If you wanna go far in BBN, even in LIFE, you better appeal to vagina people and simps o. Alfa males no get money (to vote). Na only to dey type SIMP upandan... grin grin

This woman ehn you are too funny, wish I had a relative like this abeg, laugh go dey do me everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by ikechukwu150: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
mamotalk:
what's simps and alpha in a layman dialect?
educate us....
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by KaiHavertz: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I should be asleep by now, or abi I dey fear?? I am a Coward!! Bad night to me, once again, I won't mention u again because I think u won't reply me...
I need to sleep kiddo.. I have to resume work early tomorrow wink hope u did well in ur waec....

Hasta la vista drizzy cool
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Iyoocartel(f): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
99thEnemy:
Na you bam am bucket lord? Even inside the ship sef you be lagger. Them suppose slowpoke you. Then some Ayes for come use you shine do jolly. Na yellow the form say you be for nairalan but you no fit wear yellow socks (your supposed color) waka enter just any place. Remember say ODIN na myth but you the foolishly believe in am. ....Next time No call this TIV man bucket man. After all your days are numbered if you persist and it will all be your own making. I wonder if this one don even reach 4 sagas sef. FOOL
Iyoooo cartel

Lobber grow up.
No dey cast your ip
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by onidarewhyte(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Waya waya.... Go waya Erica outside BBhouse
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hathor5:

As neuroscientist Dean Burnett suggested: “Maybe the supposed human alpha male is a combination of disgruntled male wish fulfilment and borderline-pseudoscientific justification for resorting to bullying, intimidation and generally all-round unpleasant behaviour by men hoping to impose their will on a world they find too complex and unnerving so revert to their baser instincts to get what they want, despite knowing deep down they don’t deserve it and shouldn’t have it?”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:

Iyoooo cartel

Lobber grow up.
No dey cast your ip
Lobber wey fit overboard you. How many Saga you don sail sef?
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Albertone(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

My real gee is finally out.
You're a certified son of waya brother, certified ban,certified bucket lord, certified fine boy.
You had the best vacation you could ever asked for continue to sail on.

Go out of the house and continue pouring all your akamu inside that dumb erica mouth and wait for nengi she will be out with her fake ass in no time.

Just fvck the pussy with no strings attached, that's what real gees do . Swim in the pool and come out without giving a fvck about who's going to swim next or who was swimming before you came.
Who tell you say Kidd na sealord?
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prechgold1180:
dorathy is dere

Nnegi fan base is even bigger than hers.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by udemzyudex(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whiziddo:
Laycon is the Winner of this bbnaija Show.

Since People with Large fan base are out

Then Laycon has an upper hand to grab the millions and with his being POOR tactics.

Em wan grab am by winning the emotions of Nigerians while Bbnaija Officials cash out hugely.

Stop this poor tactics talk abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Akalia(m): 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Nairalanders please I need a job. I don't mind the location
If you got a laptop I can link you up to an online job that is stable.
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Albertone(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
99thEnemy:
Na you bam am bucket lord? Even inside the ship sef you be lagger. Them suppose slowpoke you. Then some Ayes for come use you shine do jolly. Na yellow the form say you be for nairalan but you no fit wear yellow socks (your supposed color) waka enter just any place. Remember say ODIN na myth but you the foolishly believe in am. ....Next time No call this TIV man bucket man. After all your days are numbered if you persist and it will all be your own making. I wonder if this one don even reach 4 sagas sef. FOOL
Sighs!
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Albertone(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Akalia:
If you got a laptop I can link you up to an online job that is stable.
Yahoo cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Hathor5(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=SegFault post=93895917][/quote]

The picture .. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by asatemple(f): 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Funny thing... I actually like the guy! He and Prince are the only guys I like this year!!!

I like the fact that he is focused, confident, and real!!!
You’re right
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Rawhumper(m): 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2020
[

I told a NairalandLady few Days ago that Kid was going.
I knew he would go......

quote author=lalasticlala post=93891620]

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1305218245537017859

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1305221145545920512

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1305221547473412103

Here's a look at Kiddwaya's highlights in Biggie's House. Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4qdFwnZIRY

What's next between him and Erica?[/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2020
Albertone:
Sighs!
telling the foolish cultist the truth
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by 99thEnemy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2020
Albertone:
Who tell you say Kidd na sealord?
E taya me oh!
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by jornwhite: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

I guess you didnt give it a deep thot example of men who lived long in life are popes & monks.
Taking your advice is like collecting tips from bet9ja to win money from bet9ja, alphas might not money buh they own freely what the richest simp desires the most. my baby gurl kim is drunk in love with a man she has more net worth than. i don't think bill gate wife is more beautiful than beyonce,

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by kkins25(m): 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

aunty poco, its the other way round ohh... im sure aunty ishilove was happy with this comment... it goes a long way to show how many simps we have in this country. alot of guys wey babes no dey gree for... grin grin grin grin grin ladies love men like ozo na, abi you know, not for intimate purposes but for experimenting the mumu button

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by Rawhumper(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
[
I concur fully with what You Said.

In truth, most Play boys Are not really that successful like their counterparts who put in More efforts to Work harder.

Right from time, i have always known women to have The power right from my universities days during elections, i relied More on The ladies and it worked for me.

I could remember Guys paying me homage,to help them canvass for female votes for school elections.

My prediction for This years winner will be between Ozo and Laycon.

quote author=pocohantas post=93891642]Simps 1: Alfa males 0

[/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Evicted From The Big Brother House by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Alfa males stop quoting me oooo!!!

Simping power... super power!
Alfa males power... powerless power!!!
....Hmmm. Trouble maker. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bright Echefu Ikechukwu, The Owner Of TSTV (Profile, Photos) / TV/Movies Section Library / DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.