Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Please I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice (270 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice by Deucalion007: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hi,I'm sorry for disturbing you guys with this long message but I really need advice.there's this girl I just met and I really really like her.she has a boyfriend she claims she's dating out of pity and this guy is someone I know personally but we aren't close ,but I know he's a very big novice like me when it comes to girls so I think he and the girl have never had any sexual or romantic relations.she said she's not emotionally attached to him at all and that she doesn't even find him attractive .this guy's very much shorter than her and she's told me she doesn't like shorter guys like most girls.they've known each other for a really long time.when I first saw the guy with her I collected his number and we caught up on some things since we were friends before distance separated us .I asked him if he and the girl are dating but he couldn't give me a sure answer to the question .I asked him two more times and he ignored the questions so I made my move on the girl and we became really close.she claims she's still a virgin and the maximum thing we've done together is just kiss and romance,no sex ..she doesn't want me to get there yet.i know her elder brother and he's even warned me about hurting his sister( he's okay with us together) .one day,this girl's other bf she's dating out of pity saw me and the girl together and he got really angry ,he even blocked me on social media because of it .I'm very confused like this cause this girl keeps telling me she doesn't like the guy but only as a friend.now I've lost my friend because of the girl .Guys ,do you think I should continue with the girl or just let go of them both?
Re: Please I Need Advice by Bluezy13(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
My dear,

Are you new to Nairaland ??
Re: Please I Need Advice by yomi007k(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
You, my friend, should not covet your neighbours wife , goods or properties.

This same girl will date another guy she finds more inpressive, it is just a matter of time. She is still a girl in her w***hing stage.

Live a life of honour, it will pay you in the future.
Re: Please I Need Advice by chatinent: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
This world has so shifted afar. So, a novice in a relationship is somebody who does not exper iment with sex? So wow. I am very amaze. By the way, what does dating sb 'out of pity' really mean to your selfish inclinations? If you are not ready for marriage, why date? Why yearn for sex? So shifted is this world.
Re: Please I Need Advice by TheCork(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Deucalion007:
Hi,I'm sorry for disturbing you guys with this long message but I really need advice.there's this girl I just met and I really really like her.she has a boyfriend she claims she's dating out of pity and this guy is someone I know personally but we aren't close ,but I know he's a very big novice like me when it comes to girls so I think he and the girl have never had any sexual or romantic relations.she said she's not emotionally attached to him at all and that she doesn't even find him attractive .this guy's very much shorter than her and she's told me she doesn't like shorter guys like most girls.they've known each other for a really long time.when I first saw the guy with her I collected his number and we caught up on some things since we were friends before distance separated us .I asked him if he and the girl are dating but he couldn't give me a sure answer to the question .I asked him two more times and he ignored the questions so I made my move on the girl and we became really close.she claims she's still a virgin and the maximum thing we've done together is just kiss and romance,no sex ..she doesn't want me to get there yet.i know her elder brother and he's even warned me about hurting his sister( he's okay with us together) .one day,this girl's other bf she's dating out of pity saw me and the girl together and he got really angry ,he even blocked me on social media because of it .I'm very confused like this cause this girl keeps telling me she doesn't like the guy but only as a friend.now I've lost my friend because of the girl .Guys ,do you think I should continue with the girl or just let go of them both?

Bro juss go after the lightskin babe & tell her she said they told her when she said they were not dating them becoz she drive the bmw twice without break light times two before asking her for sexxx becoz they went shoping!! (Truss me) smiley
Re: Please I Need Advice by Offpoint: 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Very touching story

Re: Please I Need Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why men need enemies when they have friends like you... ?!?!?!you are a rat, scavenging for rubbish, while pretending to be a friend... and you are also a biitch for listening to what this woman is telling you and taking it for face value, while this deceitful animal is playing you both.

***spit on floor***

(1) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (romance/fiction) / Amazing Saturday Morning Love Messages For Him/her (2020) / How To Tell A Girl I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.