Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now (2925 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by southwark: 12:43am On Feb 25, 2011
I m really fruatrated,depressed and I don't know where to go from here!!!! cry cry cry

God,God i am done menhhhh sad sad sad
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2011
southwark:

I m really fruatrated,depressed and I don't know where to go from here!!!! cry cry cry
God,God i am done menhhhh sad sad sad

Calm down, where are u? Maybe u should tell us more about ur situation so that pple here will suggest a way out.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by 25omega(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2011
i dont get the topic
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by southwark: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2011
UK bro,lost my job about 9months ago nd getting another job as illegal immigrant is tough
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2011
southwark:

UK bro,lost my job about 9months ago nd getting another job as illegal immigrant is tough

Is ur wife a citizen or have paper to live in the UK legally?
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by southwark: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
@justwise,she ran out of visa but both of us re on permanent residence application to HO
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by snowdrops(m): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
I empathise with u bros. Remember when there is life there is hope. A lot of people in UK are in similar shoes. I know urs is more complex considering ur educational background and now dodgy immigration status with responsibility to family. Try looking for jobs in other sectors and locations. You know the levels now. No matter how low paid or seemingly degrading. Don't restrict urself to London. Madam would need to work as well to add to ur earning. Look 4 a good solicitor to fight case with home office. Take another look at expenses and see if there are things that can be avoided. Also consider doing some personal business eg buying and selling cars, jewellery, etc.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by shakers(m): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
that UK sef, i dont know why their own is always too difficult, i have a bro there facing similar problem, he married a uk citizen sometime in Jan 2010 and till date they have not given him his papers to work legally, the last i heard was that they called him to provide about 7 people (uk citizens) as reference to show he has been there all that time, he has spent close to 5 yrs in that place now, he has spent about 5000GBP trying to get this thing done but till date still telling him to come today and come tomorrow, i would have asked him to come home but he has already spent too much already to give up,
Well Poster, just keep praying they would answer you soon.
God bless
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Fogman(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Fogman(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
Poster, i really sympathise with u. But i want u to know that u case is not a complex situation and u are not the first to face such. Every immigrant had one time or the other pass thru what u re experiencing now. My advice is for u to be focus and keep pushing at the right time, things ll fall in places. Also be prayerful cos their is nothing prayer can not do. Remember there is a story b4 a glory and u re going thru ur story now, very soon ur glory ll come. Good luck
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2011
shakers:

that UK sef, i dont know why their own is always too difficult, i have a bro there facing similar problem, he married a uk citizen sometime in Jan 2010 and till date they have not given him his papers to work legally, the last i heard was that they called him[b] to provide about 7 people (uk citizens) as reference to show he has been there all that time, [/b] he has spent close to 5 yrs in that place now, he has spent about 5000GBP trying to get this thing done but till date still telling him to come today and come tomorrow, i would have asked him to come home but he has already spent too much already to give up,
Well Poster, just keep praying they would answer you soon.
God bless

Do you know if ur brother has being living in the UK legally for the past 5yrs? If ur brother has being living legally in the Uk then his passport is all they need to proof that,no need for him to get 7 pple to proof that, maybe he hasn't told u the whole story.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by shakers(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2011
@justwise,
He has actually been there illegally, he entered with a 6 months visa then, Well he called last weekend that the just gave him the Residency papers and now he can look for a good job and that he can apply for British citisenship after another 9 months or so, we were all so happy for him, he has a british girlfriend and they have a Son together, that was what he used to apply for the residency,
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
shakers:

@justwise,
He has actually been there illegally, he entered with a 6 months visa then, Well he called last weekend that the just gave him the Residency papers and now he can look for a good job and that he can apply for British citisenship after another 9 months or so, we were all so happy for him, he has a british girlfriend and they have a Son together, that was what he used to apply for the residency,

Thanks for that clarification, cos i thought as much, he should thank his God that it went well for him after spending such amount of money and time, some pple are not so lucky, staying in the UK for more than 5yrs on 6months visiting visa is very very risky thing to do.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by snowdrops(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
justwise:

Thanks for that clarification, cos i thought as much, he should thank his God that it went well for him after spending such amount of money and time, some pple are not so lucky, staying in the UK for more than 5yrs on 6months visiting visa is very very risky thing to do.
could not agree more
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
snowdrops:

could not agree more

Bros how many forms do i need to fill to be able to visit u at no '10'? grin grin
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by snowdrops(m): 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
justwise:

Bros how many forms do i need to fill to be able to visit u at no '10'? grin grin
no need for forms. Just knock and the door would be open smiley
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by shakers(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2011
@justwise and all other UK residents,
when someone gives birth to a British citizen, does the govt pay that child any money, because my bro that just got his UK residency was telling me he got some huge amount of money to get from the govt now that his documents are ready, he was saying its about 110 pounds a week and the child will soon be 3 yrs old, pls its not as if i am doubting him but i want to be sure if this info is correct,
your response will be appreciated
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

when someone gives birth to a British citizen, does the govt pay that child any money, because my bro that just got his UK residency was telling me he got some huge amount of money to get from the govt now that his documents are ready, he was saying its about 110 pounds a week and the child will soon be 3 yrs old, pls its not as if i am doubting him but i want to be sure if this info is correct,

Your brother is right, kids in the UK do get some benefits from the Govt till they are 16 yrs of age, the system is in a mess, the more baby ur brother and his wife make, the more money they will get, some lazy families never done a day job in their life and still get their rent, bills paid by the Govt and get fed as well,infact many pple on benefit take home more money every week than some pple that goes to work everyday they basically get everything FREE.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by suxes2005(m): 9:52am On Mar 09, 2011
justwise:

Your brother is right, kids in the UK do get some benefits from the Govt till they are 16 yrs of age, the system is in a mess, the more baby your brother and his wife make, the more money they will get, some lazy families never done a day job in their life and still get their rent, bills paid by the Govt and get fed as well,infact many pple on benefit take home more money every week than some pple that goes to work everyday they basically get everything FREE.

So it means if one has 5 children that is
110 x 5 = 550 pounds a week? Uk here i come

20 children don do me. Shebi i no go pay school fees?

SHALOM
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by shakers(m): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2011
@ justwise, thanks for the clarification, wow the guy has close to 15k pounds to collect then because he has not touched it since the child was born.

@suxes2005, LMAO, you have to be careful make you children no revolt against you someday lol like the libya revolution
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by suxes2005(m): 10:21am On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

@ justwise, thanks for the clarification, wow the guy has close to 15k pounds to collect then because he has not touched it since the child was born.

@suxes2005, LMAO, you have to be careful make you children no revolt against you someday lol like the libya revolution

Sure I wont, I have an idea. If i have 8 children
I will be collecting weekly dues on 4 of them and
keep the rest four till 4 yrs time so that the dividends
would be much, the first 4 will be kinda big and
when 3 of them are 16 or 18 i impregnate my wife
and give birth to 2 extra, mehn uk is a serious business

UK HERE I COME, JUSTWISE ABEG GIMME UR ADDRESS

SHALOM
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by PatKing(f): 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2011
this thread made my day!
LOL grin
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

I don't think it will be backed dated to 3yrs, i'm sure the mum has being getting some sort of child tax credit since the baby was born.
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

when someone gives birth to a British citizen, does the govt pay that child any money, because my bro that just got his UK residency was telling me he got some huge amount of money to get from the govt now that his documents are ready, he was saying its about 110 pounds a week and the child will soon be 3 yrs old,  pls its not as if i am doubting him but i want to be sure if this  info is correct,

When did 20.5 pounds per week become 110 pounds  undecided   shocked

Bros, your keyboard get error? Abeg na 110 u type o

Ohh the joys of living overseas, you can get away with so many I am a big boy LIES

15,000 pounds? backdated LMAO  cheesy  grin  cheesy Cameron must see this thread ooo

Get your facts right! IT CANNOT BE BACK DATED!!!!! All na GIANT lies your bro dey tell u, after when you ask am for moni na, he go dey put phone for voicemail  tongue

Me sef better do quickly make i come uk come born collect the 'invisible 110 pounds per week per child benefit. Justwise will you marrry me  kiss
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by shakers(m): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2011
He is very sure it can be backdated because the lawyers that took care of his papers asked him to go apply for the funds and he said he has not allowed the mother access the funds ever since

@bankeaj
broda no vex oh i never go uk before, na wetin dem tell me be dat, weda na 20p or 110p i nor fit argue wetin i nor know with you
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by PatKing(f): 10:20pm On Mar 09, 2011
PatKing:

this thread made my day!
LOL  grin

SORRY OP
never meant at your story, I got carried away with the financial gain of many kids on UK govt. pocket, LOL
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

He is very sure it can be backdated because the lawyers that took care of his papers asked him to go apply for the funds and he said he has not allowed the mother access the funds ever since

@bankeaj
broda no vex oh i never go uk before, na wetin dem tell me be dat, weda na 20p or 110p i nor fit argue wetin i nor know with you

Story! Na today  grin   grin   grin Fumble man

shebi na naija u dey like mi, WE believe anything  (overseas packaging lies) cheesy  grin lol
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2011
PatKing:

SORRY OP
never meant at your story, I got carried away with the financial gain of many kids on UK govt. pocket, LOL

fear catch me too as i see the amount! grin

Na 2 arrange cum uk, cum dey do baby factory yearly yearly grin grin
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
bankeaj:

When did 20.5 pounds per week become 110 pounds  undecided   shocked

Bros, your keyboard get error? Abeg na 110 u type o Ohh the joys of living overseas, you can get away with so many I am a big boy LIES

15,000 pounds? backdated LMAO  cheesy  grin  cheesy Cameron must see this thread ooo
Get your facts right! IT CANNOT BE BACK DATED!!!!! All na GIANT lies your bro dey tell u, after when you ask am for moni na, he go dey put phone for voicemail  tongue
Me sef better do quickly make i come uk come born collect the 'invisible 110 pounds per week per child benefit. Justwise will you marrry me  kiss

Hahahahahahah, dey send u?  Man dey marry Man 4 9ja? Hahaha laugh wan kill me here
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
shakers:

@bankeaj

Yes it could be backdated but not upto 3yrs, but i think the mum has being clamining the benefit since the child was born. The system is in a mess though. .
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2011
justwise:

Hahahahahahah, dey send u?  Man dey marry Man 4 9ja? Hahaha laugh wan kill me here

^^it no mattar na!  grin

I bin read one story sometimes ago way one naija guy take win assulym say him b gay n dem go kill am if he go naija! na so oyinbo rush give am uk residency oo lol

Make i try my luck jare. Me sef wan enter uk chop dis free moni una dey get  cool
Re: Hnd Holder,joblesss,illegal Immigrant,married Wt 2kids,insults,depressed Now by justwise(m): 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2011
bankeaj:

^^it no mattar na! grin

[b]I bin read one story sometimes ago way one naija guy take win assulym say him b gay n dem go kill am if he go naija! na so oyinbo rush give am uk residency oo lol[/b]Make i try my luck jare. Me sef wan enter uk chop dis free moni una dey get cool

ahahahahahahahan, abeg ooo, my backside is written Exit Only
I don't think that the £110 is for the child benefit alone, it may include some other little little benefits pple claim here, rent, council tax. . .etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How We Got Off An Airplane In Bauchi / Spain In Gambian Migrant Mix Up. / USA B1-B2 RE-INTERVIEW After Visa Consular Said Your Visa Is Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.