Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,186 members, 7,860,260 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators (1554 Views)

Oduduwa Agitators Storm Court To Disrupt Ekiti Governorship Election / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Smoke55: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:

Inaki, Which region or tribes don't have their seccesion group?

Make you guys continue to dey deceive unaself
ode! How Many Secessionist Group Do We Have In Niggirea?..Stop Beating Arround The Bush!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by helinues: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Smoke55:
ode! How Many Secessionist Group Do We Have In Niggirea?..Stop Beating Arround The Bush!!

Stop shifting the goal post, even if they are 5 in numbers, why are the security agents not attacking them whenever they congregate like Ipob

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Smoke55: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Skynet45:

Think of it a southern Nigeria with true federalism where everyone will develop at their own pace. Without any aboki terrorist dragging us back.
my Dear Forget It! Southern Nigeria As A Country Is A No No! Don't Even Think About It,its Not And Will Never Be An Option! It Will Be Worse Than This Present Niggirea,i Prefere The Present Niggirea To A Southern Niggirea Country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Smoke55: 7:55am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:

Stop shifting the goal post, even if they are 5 in numbers, why are the security agents not attacking them whenever they congregate like Ipob
smh! I Thought I Was Discussing With Somebody With Brain,you Cant Mention Even A Single Secessionist Group,and You Are Saying Even If They Are Five....You Sure Say You Get Sense So?...Apart From Biafran Secessionists Mention Any Other Group That Are Agitating To Seceed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by November1857(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:
Never, we reject bad thing.

Yoruba lagba
The yarubas always afraid of losing Niger Delta oil, especially the Muslim ones !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by helinues: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
The yarubas always afraid of losing Niger Delta oil, especially the Muslim ones !

Babu sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Laffterboy: 8:29am On Sep 14, 2020
kingzizzy:
Its only natural that Nnamdi Kanu would want to work with people who are genuinely seeking independence and freedom from the failed British invented contraption known as Nigeria

For me, I think that Oduduwa Republic is just a knee jerk reaction, I dont think most Yorubas give a damn about it.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by selemempe: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:

The sincere question you people should ask yourself is,

Why are the security forces not attacking other secessionist groups in Nigeria?

Why?
because they know none of the oluwole secessionists are as serious as IPOB

It's only on nairaland that tribal marked faces from oshun who are still living with their parents think IPOB shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by selemempe: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:

I repeat...none of the useless secessionists are to be taken as serious as IPOB.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
selemempe:
I repeat...none of the useless secessionists are to be taken as serious as IPOB.

Nonsense

Ipob can only be found in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and enugu.

Aside these states Ipob aren't found anyother places. only loud mouth kanu that wants to drag others into the mud like him. so it can only be taken serious in the states they are found.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by selemempe: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]Nonsense

Ipob can only be found in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo and enugu.

Aside these states Ipob aren't found anyother places. only loud mouth kanu that wants to drag others into the mud like him. so it can only be taken serious in the states they are found.
[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=selemempe post=93907047][/quote]

Whatever you have here are not indigenous to this place.
#fact.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by rolams(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2020
No way! Go with your Biafra abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Wishes To Work With Oduduwa Agitators by Johnnyessence(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

Says the ipobian from Osun in Abakaliki village?

grin grin grin
abegi joor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Praise Adaojo Victor's Tweet After Calling On Him / "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D / Fani Kayode To Matawalle: Southerners Don't Care About Killings In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.