Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

She Left Home On Thursday For Part Time Skill Acquisition. No Where To Be Found - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Left Home On Thursday For Part Time Skill Acquisition. No Where To Be Found (388 Views)

Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood / Katherine Isaiah Missing For A Week, Left Home To Visit Her Boyfriend In Warri / Bayelsa: Police Parade 14-Year-Old Girl Who Left Home To Be With Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Left Home On Thursday For Part Time Skill Acquisition. No Where To Be Found by Timewaster: 3:26am On Sep 14, 2020
Her name is Anyasodo Lemachi Genevieve. She's 17 years old. She left home on Thursday for part time skill acquisition. Since then, she hasn't returned home. It's been more than 60 hours since I last saw my little sister. Help me find her. If found , report to any nearest police station.
If you have any vital information that could help us locate her , report to the nearest police station.
Share this message. She could be anywhere.

Re: She Left Home On Thursday For Part Time Skill Acquisition. No Where To Be Found by unclemaths(m): 4:11am On Sep 14, 2020
May God take control.. May she be found soon.
May she be shielded wherever she may be right now.

Any information on venue of the Skills Acquisition program?

Who linked her up? Her friends?

Can you supply more details?

God forbid bad thing but have you checked local hospitals?

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Gunmen Attack Abuja-Kaduna Train Twice On Monday / Man in coma after being hit by stray bullet allegedly shot by customs officer in / Endsars: “if Y’all Want Me To Lead The Protest” – Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.