Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

She Said She's Confused About Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She's Confused About Us (953 Views)

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 / Is This Nigerian Girl Seeking For Attention Or She Confused About Her Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She's Confused About Us by Deucalion007: 4:34am On Sep 14, 2020
there's this girl I've been seeing for the past 3 months.I'm really into her and I've been trying to show that to her.she knows how I feel about her already and since the first time I asked her out ,she's gotten closer to me.she has never cancelled any date with me so far and well,the most intimate thing I've done with her is a kiss on her cheek and forehead.she hasn't allowed me to kiss on her on the lips yet.i eventually asked her what we are to each other to clarify things and she replied with a question saying what will happen to us if she turnes me down and also said she's confused about us.i tried to assure her that I really love her and want something serious with her and that I'll give her time if that's what she wants.guys ,please what do I do from here ooo .I don't understand Nigerian women
Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by ipobarethieves: 5:01am On Sep 14, 2020
sad
Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Drsnives(m): 5:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Continue with the dates bro..why would she cancel your date when she's getting free meals? she's not done with the free meals.
Receive sense in Jesus name

13 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Freestainworld(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2020
how will you be asking her what both of you are to each other, that is like rewinding the hand of the clock backwards to start from beginning again, just concentrate, show her love but don't be stupid to her, be vocal when she's doing the wrong thing, on a very good day, you will laugh last.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by cappucino925(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2020
stop doing things with Bitc.hes who don't know what they want, its likely she is still in her hoe phase, confused and wants to explore

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Julibet: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2020
Drsnives:
Continue with the dates bro..why would she cancel your date when she's getting free meals? she's not done with the free meals.
Receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:56am On Sep 14, 2020
The fvck
Niggarr!!

What about the girl from your last thread??
Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by laosy(m): 8:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Lmao
Some people no go ever get sense.
Babe was enjoying free meals and other benefits from dates and being friend with you and she also got some Bleep buddies which is clearly not you.
Don't worry, you'll come back and give us another trend when you get sense.

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Some of you needs to attache a screenshot of your birth certificates to your Thread/post..
Wonder how old is this Kid..
Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by MJBOLT: 8:53am On Sep 14, 2020
simp today,simp tomorrow,simp forever

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2020
cappucino925:
stop doing things with Bitc.hes who don't know what they want, its likely she is still in her hoe phase, confused and wants to explore
Abeg tell am o... I'm just wondering when all these guys will get sense. smh
Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Deucalion007:
she has never cancelled any date with me so far and well,

THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE FREE FOOD AND DRINKS ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED FOR HER.
SWITCH VENUES TO FOOTBALL FIELDS OR EMPTY PARKS AND SEE THE OUTCOME.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by emmaodet: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE FREE FOOD AND DRINKS ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED FOR HER.

grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by lincsnuel: 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020

She should be the one begging for commitment bro, not you. When you beg her to commit in a relationship, it means you are getting it all wrong.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Raalsalghul: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by paulolee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
guy u are Mir confused than her...na free meals she jus de use you for..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She's Confused About Us by Afr0mentalist: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mr SIMPson grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is She Gorgeous? / The Email I Got On May 29th 2021 / Resilience Pays!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.