Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pictures Of The Real Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Real Lagos (11073 Views)

The Real Reason Why Arik Air Did Not Fly Today / The Real Reasons Behind Dana Air Crash / The Real Reasons Behind The Dana Air Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by akara(m): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
grin

nowhere like home joooooo.

cool
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by oIo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2007
Pls diyobdw, reduce the image size of your pictures. It'll be appreciated better that way.
Cheers
OIO
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by GeminiII(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2007
is that you in the first pics
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by diyobdw(f): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2007
ok i will
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by lobinoxebe(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2007
who set this post, Y'all dont have a single good thought about ur father land, NIgeria is aya mother land and lag is ya father land, and remember the second post is from a guy in Geogia atlanta,

why will you be in the state and have a recent pics of lagos, Bleep all Nigerian press and photographer,

i will send a new lag pics, strictly for the cool headed people,

nice one with the new shopping mall at lekki, maybe i;ll get one from tinapa,

peace out,
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by hola2ng(m): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2007
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by oIo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2007
@lobinoxebe:
I quite feel d same way with you, but the TRUTH is that PICTURES don't lie!!!
Pls, try to post some good pix. I'd post some too.
Cheers
OIO
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by NuhuRibadu: 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2007
Please, can somebody post photos of nice looking places too - though the place is bad, but it is not all bad, ther are still some nice places and events too
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by minto(m): 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2007
Everbright:

Nigeria jaga-jaga

And what's that supposed to mean? Is that  spanish, latin or what? If that's Yoruba,you can't be serious. No place like my home, Eko akete.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by DisGuy: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2007
NuhuRibadu:

Please, can somebody post photos of nice looking places too -  though the place is bad, but it is not all bad, ther are still some nice places and events too
funny how people are looking for 'nice looking places'. on this thread people were asking for 'real pictures' of lagos too  undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by wiseguy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2007
The pic of that little girl on a canoe is amazing. I love it! I wish i will have the opportunity of paying the little girl for using her picture as my desktop wallpaper. It looks very beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by DisGuy: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2007
@dblock, where did you get that pic from, do you know who the photograper is?
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by omoge(f): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2007
you can use it as desktop. i think you safe it as pic then you start from there. i love all the pic posted so far jare smiley

oh that trash, why are the trash not taken care of eh?
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by Aseye(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2007
guys, there are two sides to this, There is a positive side and a negative side. Watch what u post about ur country, it could bring up or drop down ur countries rep. Just concerned as a good citizen of Nigeria. angry
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by redsun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2007
@PTBNaija,your best picture is that of that of the lizard,i missed sights like that,you don't appreciate what you have until you don't have it anymore.Sights like that are rare in europe,you only see it on tv or the zoo.Let us preserve our enviroment and turn it to paradise on earth.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by edmondo(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2007
eko 4 show,eko 4 action.
i luv all the pix
thank GOD am a true lagosian
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by Amobi1(m): 4:32am On Jul 03, 2007
thank God i no b lagosian. lagos people are ugly, they r corrupt. they no sabi anything but street life. Enugu 4 ever!
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by Freewilly(f): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2007
@ Amobi

Don't let them catch you talking like that oh! shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by omogenaija(f): 4:39am On Jul 03, 2007
@ freewilly
please catch him so u can punch his mouth
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by mellow(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2007
Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Kaduna and any where

Nigeria is one.

Long Live Nigeria !!!
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by Aseye(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2007
@ Freewilly & @ Omogenaija

Since when did u guys turn to boxers, throwin punches around. Just take it easy oo,
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by Digiman(m): 11:25am On Jul 03, 2007
Here are some pictures & videos I took during my visit in April this year, sorry  for the poor quality of some of the pictures.

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x239/digiman_album/

Best viewed in slide show mode when you are not in a hurry cool
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by inze(m): 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2007
a jo da bi ile eee

No matter where u go, make u no forget area ooooo.

Motherlanddi oo.

I n z e
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by omega25red(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2007
@ lobinoxebe

i started this post because the people who don't know anything about how people are suffering in Nigeria need to be educated about it

yes every where in the world has it's nice looking places and bad looking places but i wanted people to see Lagos away from the glamarous Ikeja and VI pictures because there are actually people living those lives

A lot of you want to see nice pictures so u could brush those people under the carpet like the government does but i say show all the pictures of the people not living the life in Ikeja and VI because as they say one person can maybe make a difference in the lives of those good ole Lagos folks might be me who knows

anyone wanna start a political party so we could clean up Nija?? cool
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by bigrovar(m): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2007
lagos fine

Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by spikedcylinder: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2007
And the point of this thread is, ?
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by solu4u(m): 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2007
Lagos is just a geographical entity, if it is clean or dirty is being caused by the people living inside it embarassed
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by twinkledew(f): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2007
interesting to see that they have litter baskets.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by nedujizzy(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2007
wow, my jaw is on the floor,this is the best thread i have ever seen in nairaland,i give kudos to the architects of this thread,i wish i could contribute but unfortunately i dont live in or have pics of eko, i will really follow this thread in days to come,keep up the good works guys especially that pic of a girl on a boat,it was awesome,i wish i could make a frame of that pic, please guys keep the pics comming. one love.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by omoge(f): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2007
Bigger trash cans should replace that small basket sha cheesy. good job seeing Lag as it really is.
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by DisGuy: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
OMG there's a bin in Lagos state shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Real Lagos by adesodgi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2007
mhen this na my best thread on naira so far. . .mhen,i dey miss home ooooooo cheesy . . . .lagos na wahhhhhhh oooooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Barbing. Profitable In Uk Or Usa / Baiyeku, Ikorodu Laments Bad Roads, Seeks Govt Intervention / Agencies Buy Air Ticket Abroad For Intending Travellers Due To Dollar Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.