Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police (29909 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
tillaman:
They will never post their pics here I think these herdsmen have some kinda immunity in this country after all na rehabilitation go end the matter no be jail term

No they will not because it is not IPOB and many will avoid this thread. I hope the victims collected and ate their rice before paying the price.

I bet you the family is 90% isure to be among the people who shouted sai baba!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
dangermouse:
Kudos for the arrest. They should be procecuted and made to serve the jail terms...

Did u see pix of any arrested herdsman?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Chikarata2020(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
were is Amotekun, are they on holiday or what, some Afonjos will be there shouting Thiefnibu 2023 while there house is on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
proff010:
At the end they will be release. It is time we take law into our hand concerning the herdsmen.

Released and sponsored overseas to learn more combat tactics

Dividends of 4+4
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Sterope(f): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
THEY ARE NOT HERDSMEN
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Commonsense99: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry

Why can't Buhari ast them to ranch their cows? What exactly is the presidency benefiting from imposing this illiterates on Nigerias? In this year 2020 how many countries tolorates this kind of nuisance? Ans is Zero.
And these People are not Nigerians, the time is coming when we will remind them of their roots.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by OdefaGirl(f): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
These people are not handled like the criminals they are...... always given preferential treatments. Dirty set of persons defiling someone's daughter.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
arrewa, ur brothers have done it again grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Edusouls(m): 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chai are they sure is herdsmen? Lots of crime these days are attributed to herdsmen? Because everyone nowadays is a herdsman, including kidnappers, rapists,robbers and one chance operators, it’s now a very effective cloak for committing crime and going free, but finally in o go better for these Fulani people they have difiled this nation as a whole.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by 4tomandchi: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
When the wicked is on the throne immorality will abound...

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
Under Amotekun's watch!!!... I'm horribly gutted!!!
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by proclinician: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93911445:
Are they dead yet ?
All evil herdsmen, BOKO haram and terrorists will all end terribly in life, along with their sponsors and supporters.
May good thing be far from them in life.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

Somebody is factually cursing himself to eternal damnation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fake news from IPOB

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Say Amen hypo!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Arrowss(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
E don tey wey I get sharp cutlass here for my bed side, as e be say herds men they carry cattle pass here too, make dem try nonsense weda I no go butcher them! I kw say things like this fit happen for area, though I kw get sis.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Skyfornia(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
wisest10:
We southerners are the cause of our problem...how can illiterates be controlling us...Now I understand why someone said, Na person wey pass na him know book pass...
Northerners are wiser than southerners..
Quote me with facts

Remove South east from there...cause we warned them.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Slimtuns(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
I really hope justice prevails this time.. These demons have been getting away with a lot of evil deeds. Just castrate them and set their cattle ablaze! sad
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Enice(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
This herdsmen thing is an example of proof of objs accusation at buhari of dividing us along ethnic lines. Chaiiiii the omoluabi has been given multiple uncircumcised gbolas. Her life cannot be the same again. Yet they will rush and kill Gana when this ones could have been wasted in the bush.
So Buhari is responsible for every herdsman illegal activity? you need to check your brain
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by dokie: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
tillaman:
They will never post their pics here I think these herdsmen have some kinda immunity in this country after all na rehabilitation go end the matter no be jail term

fulani herdsmen are immune in Nigeria. I can tell you this authoritatively.

A senior police officer told me how it works: The powers that be would ask the police to hurriedly refer the case to court. From court, they are sent to prison, while the case continues. From prison they go home without the case being concluded. And the matter ends.

That is Buhar's Nigeria of today.

We are officially second class citizens in Nigeria today. Take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93911437:
We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want unrest and chaos.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen
abeg this country can't be secured except we do away with all those old mallams we have in the political sector especially ur darling daddy....

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Princedapace(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
wisest10:
We southerners are the cause of our problem...how can illiterates be controlling us...Now I understand why someone said, Na person wey pass na him know book pass...
Northerners are wiser than southerners..
Quote me with facts

what killed southerners are pride. Yeye pride. In all honesty, southerners should have taken over this country while these fulanis are second to southerners, we are more resourceful than they are. But pride among the major ethnic groups from southern Nigeria is the reason we are like this..

Above all, the war lost by the Igbos was a war lost by the southern Nigeria but we didnt know.

southerns may never be free again! OBJ had the chance to change many things including the constitution, but he was busy fighting even his fellow southerners.

GEJ came and was busy pleasing northerners. Northerners cant be pleased, they are naturally domineering and wants to rule u forever. The only language they understand naturally is force.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by ayenale1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Senior citizens will be released soon.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Yorubas are too slow in retaliation for my liking. Likewise Ipob
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Princedapace:

what killed southerners are pride. Yeye pride. In all honesty, southerners should have taken over this country while these fulanis are second to southerners, we are more resourceful than they are. But pride among the major ethnic groups from southern Nigeria is the reason we are like this..

Above all, the war lost by the Igbos was a war lost by the southern Nigeria but we didnt know.

southerns may never be free again! OBJ had the chance to change many things including the constitution, but he was busy fighting even his fellow southerners.

GEJ came and was busy pleasing northerners. Northerners cant be pleased, they are naturally domineering and wants to rule u forever. The only language they understand naturally is force.
Very correct
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by proclinician: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrowss:
E don tey wey I get sharp cutlass here for my bed side, as e be say herds men they carry cattle pass here too, make dem try nonsense weda I no go butcher them! I kw say things like this fit happen for area, though I kw get sis.

What do you call a man that brings a knife to a gunfight?

The loser.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Amumaigwe: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Abilistic(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
So pathetic!

But who told you they are herds men, where is the cows? - BAT 2019

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Who hands over fulani herdsmen to the police again in this age and time of Buhari's nepotistic government ? Those demons should be killed immediately they are caught committing their blood business.

Fulanis are not humans; they are animals !

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Obyino: 12:45pm On Sep 14, 2020
Herdsmen weh so still repent....i tire for this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Runs With Member's Car After Asking Him To Bring It For Prayer / Housewife Who Stabbed Husband To Death Over 'baba Ijebu' Bags 7 Years Jail Time / Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.