Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police (29913 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Tunde Amoke & A Teacher Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl In Osun / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ghanaian Principal Caught Having Sex With A 16-Year-Old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by MajohBankz: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Someone should give those herdsmen skullarship.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Blackking98(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
post=93911437:
We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want unrest and chaos.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors.

God bless you too sir.
Goodness and Mercy follow you everyday.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

Amen
Copy and paste suya seller grin
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Blackking98(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
wisest10:
We southerners are the cause of our problem...how can illiterates be controlling us...Now I understand why someone said, Na person wey pass na him know book pass...
Northerners are wiser than southerners..
Quote me with facts
You mean South West that re elected Buhari back to back, because SS and SE were never part of it in the first place.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Kingrefreshed: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
tillaman:
They will never post their pics here I think these herdsmen have some kinda immunity in this country after all na rehabilitation go end the matter no be jail term

You think? You think?Or you know very well? Our dear Beloved President is their head. All na terrorist!!
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Yungsam1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
wisest10:
We southerners are the cause of our problem...how can illiterates be controlling us...Now I understand why someone said, Na person wey pass na him know book pass...
Quote me with facts
Guy Buhari didn't win any State in the south south or South East both 2015 and 2019...Be specific by saying Yoruba or South West. Thank you!
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Enice(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
Brain checker, Ekusheee. If this govt makes a scape goat of some killer herdsmen the others would align properly. The other day one herder was challenging an indigine in Osun that he would kill him and nothing would happen.imagine challenging a Yoruba Mab in Yoruba land whose farm was invaded by your cows that you would kill him an nothing would happen l. What none sense.
So base on what you wrote here Buhari gave all herdsmen the power to disobey the constitution? maybe you should think this thing through before saying it out. we are all nigerians and we behave the way we behave no matter where we find ourselves. catch a Killer herder first then present him to the authority with evidence (not some accusation) and see if his Bleep up is not treated.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by jamiuazeez(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
I believed in Ogun people this can't be sweep under any Rug...
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Arrowss(m): 4:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
proclinician:

What do you call a man that brings a knife to a gunfight?

The loser.
Since you don't kw what cutlass is, and dnt kw how to read, I rest my case!
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by oaugraduate1234(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2020
May God Almighty rain his wrath on the criminal herdsmen. We're not surprised over the President's silence, are they not his people?
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by bigcasava1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Na Yoruba people follow put them for power
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by proclinician: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrowss:

Since you don't kw what cutlass is, and dnt kw how to read, I rest my case!

What English words are "kW" and "dnt"? Fvck it, you can't even write. I made a mistake expecting you to read my figurative expression sorry.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by PrettyNengiBBN: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by earnit3: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Kingspin(m): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
The real issue remains high.

Let them keep shouting ipob
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Where are their cows to prove that they are actually herdsmen - Bola Bastard Tinubu.
grin grin grin grin is the same blood running in his veins that's running in their veins
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by RPG2020(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
sylve11:
But why is there so much problem in this world? why? sad cool

is because of Buhari and he brothers and sisters all over the world without them there is a beautiful ❤️ world
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Tonitoniton(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/13/herdsmen-rob-family-rape-16-year-old-girl-in-ogun-police/

Go and check the police station if u will find the herdsmen there. No police station can detain fulani terrorist up 24 hours, dem no born dem well.

The truth is, the south which has the ability to stop this nonsense are fast asleep while the enemy is at their back door waiting to strike
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by chukemmang(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Which Kain rubbish be all this one? Which Kain nonsense be all this one?
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Mintum: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
And one fool was suggesting for Amotekun to be disbanded if we want to have presidency in 2023. You can easily smell out Tinubu's errand boys when they start talking nonsense after collecting small chop money.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by chukemmang(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
wisest10:
Quote me with facts

Northerners are politically wiser than southerners. Northerners don't embrace western education so that their youths will remain illiterates. These illiterate youths are soldiers of the Northern elites who do their bidding without thinking otherwise because they have no brain power to do so.

The rest of Nigeria was shackled to a corpse the moment southern Nigeria was almagamated with northern Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Mintum: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChiefJusticeFuc:
Where are their cows to prove that they are actually herdsmen - Bola Bastard Tinubu.
Aswear, people need to open their eyes to what that bastard is doing to Yoruba people. The only thing that matters to him is his personal ambition and he can sacrifice anything to achieve it.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
tillaman:
They will never post their pics here I think these herdsmen have some kinda immunity in this country after all na rehabilitation go end the matter no be jail term

Aren't they Buhari's ppl?
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by Babaken(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2020
dangermouse:
Kudos for the arrest. They should be procecuted and made to serve the jail terms...
in which country Nigeria or where.
Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by captain247: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2020
Castration is the only befitting punishment for a Confirmed rape case such as this. Bunch of satanic bastards should not be allowed into the society freely.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Rob Family In Ogun, Gang-Rape A 16-Year-Old Girl – Police by ddeola: 3:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Buhari is still backing them terrorists. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

In the 21st century humans should still not be roaming the whole place like animals. Why is the Naija govt. not thinking about modern ways of rearing/breeding cattle.

They are TERRORISTS simple sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / Widow Who Was Raped And Killed By Fulani Herdsmen, Buried In Anambra. Photos / Ogunbanwo Emmanuel: TASUED Finalist Commits Suicide Over Carryovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.