Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep (2440 Views)

Gov Shettima: Idps Eat 1,800 Bags Of Rice Daily In Borno / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
SEFAGO:

^ So how many did you eat when you were young lipsrsealed

i was very poor so we didnt eat meat.

is that a problem for you.
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by AndreUweh(m): 9:33pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Becomerich, Your posts are very interesting and informative. Nairalanders have learnt a lot from you. Cheers.
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^lol.

you're so anti-yoruba.
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by SEFAGO(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2011
tpiah!:

i was very poor so we didnt eat meat.

is that a problem for you.

Same for me, we used to eat those 20 naira ponmo. Miss those days. Man sucks being poor isnt it?

Anyways things go beta sha
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^oh, you ate ponmo.

you must have been very rich then.

me i was poor so even ponmo was a luxury for me.

i used to envy all you rich people whose class better pass my own.

come and see me in rags and crawcraw. Poverty no good o.
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by ekubear1: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2011
SEFAGO:

Same for me, we used to eat those 20 naira ponmo. Miss those days. Man sucks being poor isnt it?

Anyways things go beta sha
undecided undecided undecided

Supposedly you live longer and are less prone to getting cancer with a vegetarian sort of diet, though.
tpiah!:

^^lol.

you're so anti-yoruba.

grin grin grin

Its all good.
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by SEFAGO(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^oh, you ate ponmo.

you must have been very rich then.

The ponmo was once a week. We had 1.5 pieces of meat during christmas though.

Supposedly you live longer and are less prone to getting cancer with a vegetarian sort of diet, though.

Yes its quite intuitive especially if you live in the west. They pump all the animals with all sorts of nasty chemicals and hormones to make them grow faster and make more meat. Just purely disgusting. These hormones definitely cause cancer in the long run, thats why Nigeria had such a low incidence of cancer relative to the west. Now things are changing and cancer rates in nigeria are getting high (I have no stats to back this up right now so no one should ask angry)
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by ekubear1: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
SEFAGO:

The ponmo was once a week. We had 1.5 pieces of meat during christmas though.

Yes its quite intuitive especially if you live in the west. They pump all the animals with all sorts of nasty chemicals and hormones to make them grow faster and make more meat. Just purely disgusting. These hormones definitely cause cancer in the long run, thats why Nigeria had such a low incidence of cancer relative to the west. Now things are changing and cancer rates in nigeria are getting high (I have no stats to back this up right now so no one should ask angry)

I don't really think it is only the chemicals. Even if it were free-range, hormone-free meat, you'll have a shorter life expectancy. Meat is inherently more carcinogenic or something? It has been a while since I've read articles on this. . . I'll see if I can find one that discusses it (proly not until tonight.)
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by Becomrichn: 3:24am On Feb 26, 2011
what
Re: Over 7,000,000 Yoruba Youth Are Jobless.Yorubas eat 1&half meat daily(Benin rep by Becomrichn: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2011
what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack On Naibawa Police Station Of Kano State / Late Obafemi Awolowo And His Family [photos] / Kwarshiorkor In Bama IDP Camps The...... (too Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.