Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] (1989 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by dokie: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
strangest:

they still have better things to offer than those up north...

A million times better.

I have lived in Yoruba land all my life, and other than the eye service thing (which can be attributed to their culture of respect), i really don't have a problem with the Yoruba people.

Their political alignment with the North in this present dispensation is the handwork of BAT, and its a product of the Nigerian system where politicians are selfishly looking for a way to survive and remain relevant politically.

Yorubas have never killed any igbo man in Lagos because of his tribe, religion, or insult to their poeple. The same way Igbos have never done any harm to any yoruba man in the east.

The tribal wars and hatred we see on nairaland, are a product of the useless state of the country where people and tribes are looking for the best way to survive in a crises - more or less like Monsters the Nigerian system made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by Danzakidakura(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Cowards, They should come to Nigeria and protest like IPOB. They are not even up to 50
bro I would have even prefer Yoruba and Igbos having one nation. So that ibos will deal with them, masu Kashi akwanu

1 Like

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by ScotMisile: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Can someone define the word "confused".
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by 2020Experience(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
It seems these people don't know what they want.

Today, we want president, tomorrow we want oduduwa republic. The next day, we want restructuring.
grin grin grin
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by 2020Experience(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
Are they serious? Just asking.
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by orisa37: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
They know why they're protesting in England. NIGERIA is a ROYAL CHARTER. And under that CHARTER SW IS INDEPENDENT.
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by 2020Experience(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
LaboPolitics:

yorubas should first unite themselves first. Ewedu muslims singing soprano, yoro-christian throwing shekere. No unison.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by orisa37: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
helinues:
How many are they?

Somebody is milking them indirectly

Can't you see? TINUBU is milking them.

1 Like

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
Protesting abroad, and not been able to do so at home, only confirm that Nigeria is not a free society. Freedom of speech and peaceful assembly is not guaranteed.

And that is sad.
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by orisa37: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Afolabimills:
Under buhari Nigeria is almost gone

Yorubas will roast a million of Malamis soon for Suya..

1 Like

Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by orisa37: 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
azmanaty02:
It seems these people don't know what they want.

Today, we want president, tomorrow we want oduduwa republic. The next day, we want restructuring.

Don't you know that it's only TINUBU crying for PRESIDENT in 2023. The rest of us are cool for Restructuring.
Re: See Video From The “Oduduwa Exit” Protest Held In London [PHOTOS/VIDEO] by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
dokie:

A million times better.

I have lived in Yoruba land all my life, and other than the eye service thing (which can be attributed to their culture of respect), i really don't have a problem with the Yoruba people.

Their political alignment with the North in this present dispensation is the handwork of BAT, and its a product of the Nigerian system where politicians are selfishly looking for a way to survive and remain relevant politically.

Yorubas have never killed any igbo man in Lagos because of his tribe, religion, or insult to their poeple. The same way Igbos have never done any harm to any yoruba man in the east.

The tribal wars and hatred we see on nairaland, are a product of the useless state of the country where people and tribes are looking for the best way to survive in a crises - more or less like Monsters the Nigerian system made.
I stand with u on diz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: APC Screening Committee Ranks Osinbajo Top / Peter Obi Will Score More Votes Than A SW APC Candidate / Prophet Odumeje Beaten, Church Demolished By Anambra State Government (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.