Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria (16575 Views)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
kayjay69:
Tinubu has the experience in playing politics the Nigerian way, in my view, True.
Tinubu does not have the experience to lead Nigeria to where it ought to be, in my view, also True.

Leadership and Playing Politics are often mistaken as the same thing, in my view they are very different. I agree that being politically adept is a skill one needs in leadership, I contend it is not the only one.

Nigerian leaders, on all levels, are very skilled at playing politics that does not translate to any meaningful result.
you deserve my applause. Leadership in Nigeria has taken the country nowhere in particular..... reckless failures the whole lot of them.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by KunleyY19(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Danwakae:

I can see that u are being political with the truth...my comparison is base on their first 4years , becuase Ambode was not allow for a second term... I am not surprised with ur hatred for Ambode...But every body in Nigeria, especially apolitical lagosians knows Ambode was deny re-election because of his issue with Tinubu and not all those political lies u said...I don't need to starts outlining Ambodes massive projects to u in just 4years , which Gov Sanwo Olu is still commissioning many till now, u will never agree with me
We saw are bittered it was when Baba Tinubu after all he did to deny Ambode reelction, he still went as far as bribing and replacing Ambode's nomination with Mamora , you don't know me, but the power brokers that be in Nigeria and mostly in the north knows the truth , BRF also face same issue , he was almost replaced before second term but for fear of federal might, Baba Tinubu later Soft pedal... No big deal, I am not engaging u in any argument , but just want u to know that I know better of what happened in Lagos. No matter the money spent and lies to cover up, people will never forget and should anything make Pst Ize-Iyamu lose Edo election , it will be becuase of same reason to avoid Ambode treatment , as some of us who know, Gov Obaseki was advice by some progressive governors to move to the PDP even before they went to court to remove Oshomole, in order to depower him and stop him from using federal might against Obaseki on sept 16 ... Most of Oshomole's enemies today , are all gotten as a results of his loyalty to Baba Tinubu who helped him get the position...this is to show u the hatred people have for Tinubu... Let's see how the noise makers and very lighter weight Baba Yakasai, Gov Ganduje, Babachir will save Baba Tinubu in 2023. The treatment he gave Ambode will be a child's play to what he will face in 2023... Many people are waiting for him , let him keep spending money to buy people ...Even a competent Osibanjo, will also be kicked out because of his loyalty to Tinubu , just as what he is currently facing... Nobody should ever play God... Our next president in 2023 knows himself , by 2022 , we all we know him before even before 2023...May Allah gives us long life to witness it.

Me I am not dragging 2023 issue with you...
What concerns me...

My own is you putting Fashola behind Ambode and Tinubu is my problem... Because that's arguably the best Governor we have since 1999...

Fashola did most of his works within the first two years of his tenure.. For him to even say it's only a Failed student that repeats class... Jagaban had issues with BRF too but he couldn't remove because Fashola's performance was superb... Even Oba Of Lagos called him to caution over the matter... Jagaban 2023 is for God to decide... Leave Edo out of it... You can't say anything until after the election...

Emotions doesn't count in politics.. And winning election in Nigeria is way broader than you guys think... If Buhari can win in 2019 with just political stunts in Npower/tradermoni I am telling you with the right support, plans and mercenaries anyone can win the election...

You people are just shouting he has not even come out to say he his going or not... This same thing happened in 2007 when he ceded his senatorial ticket after everyone speculated that he his going back to the Senate...
By the time Tinubu collapses his structure into that of any of his annoited candidate... That candidate will be unstoppable...

So let's wait and see!.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
SLAP44:
It's only in Nigeria you see people who couldn't build a common hospital or school in their village vying to lead others into the bush. The roads in Tinubu village are non existent. Charity should begin in at home.

Let's hope he will fix his village before the campaigns start, the rate of infant mortality in Tinubu village is among the worst in Nigeria due to zero health facilities, no doctors and nurses can work from the shanty hospital built by the Portuguese in 1877.

Meanwhile most yorubas are fighting to leave Nigeria that is sinking deeper into destruction daily, yorubas want their own country free of other tribes domineering attitudes and failure to protect yorubas lives. A yoruba medical doctor , Dr. Yusuf was kidnapped by suspected bush dwelling tribe yesterday. They can't even allow Amotekun to work b properly. They want to give Tinubu president to kill Amotekun.
Imagine what you're saying about Iragbiji grin.
A town with local government and two LCDAs. You need to tour the whole Osun. Social amenities are in abundance
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Bigpat: 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Experience comes if he has led Nigeria or assisted in leading Nigeria before now, which of them or do you mean experience of former Governor that led a state can as well mean he can lead a Nation like Nigeria.He can lead but not from experience, just like every other Presidents who led before, here & elsewhere.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Danwakae(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
KunleyY19:

Me I am not dragging 2023 issue with you...
What concerns me...

My own is you putting Fashola behind Ambode and Tinubu is my problem... Because that's arguably the best Governor we have since 1999...

Fashola did most of his works within the first two years of his tenure.. For him to even say it's only a Failed student that repeats class... Jagaban had issues with BRF too but he couldn't remove because Fashola's performance was superb... Even Oba Of Lagos called him to caution over the matter... Jagaban 2023 is for God to decide... Leave Edo out of it... You can't say anything until after the election...

Emotions doesn't count in politics.. And winning election in Nigeria is way broader than you guys think... If Buhari can win in 2019 with just political stunts in Npower/tradermoni I am telling you with the right support, plans and mercenaries anyone can win the election...

You people are just shouting he has not even come out to say he his going or not... This same thing happened in 2007 when he ceded his senatorial ticket after everyone speculated that he his going back to the Senate...
By the time Tinubu collapses his structure into that of any of his annoited candidate... That candidate will be unstoppable...

So let's wait and see!.

You are entitled to your opinion... But to me and many lagosians , mostly the apolitical, Ambode still remain the best... Even when federal was complaining of , Ambode was working in Lagos , huge projects... same BRF u r talking was almost stopped at the senate by the Lagos members who were fighting for their god father(Tinubu) , I didn't judge him by that , cos I know the politics being played cos of the issues he had with Tinubu , which I witnessed at Baba Tinubu's birthday colloquium, BRF didn't do badly mostly in his second term, but to me Ambode still the best for a term and I can't force u to share same opinion with me ...

Allah alone , gives power. and in 2023 , He will not give us a wrong choice and a candidate which health has a question mark... May Allah protect all our leaders and give them the wisdom to save Nigerians from extreme hardship.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by DCatt: 1:55am On Sep 15, 2020
King44:
Bleep the experience, that has been the same experience that has been messing things up for us example Buhari and co

@King44 may you die untimely. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanction Threats: G-5 Governors Dare PDP, Say We’re Not Afraid / Sultan: Corruption At A Very High Level In Nigeria… Things Are Not Okay / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.