Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria (16578 Views)

Defections Will Not Affect Tinubu - Henry Ajomale / 2023 Presidency: There Is Serious Gang-Up Against Tinubu In APC - Henry Ajomale / Henry Ajomale: Tinubu Wants To Serve, Atiku Only Interested In Acquiring Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Minjim: 9:09am On Sep 14, 2020
chijioke17:
How can someone who has never been president or VP have more experience to be a president than someone who has been a VP for 5 years and still counting and a former commissioner totalling over 12 years to someone who was just a governor for 8 years. Some people think they are talkng to illiterates

He meant experience in looting

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Is Tinubu not a technocrat? Chief Accountant at Mobil is not a technocrat?

frankmoney:
Which kind rubbish Tinubu .... We need technocrats not People like tinubu

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Openbusiness: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Lol. Which party do you prefer. as per me, i prefer personality to APC, PDP. ZLP etc.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Which of the Nigerian politicians is clean.

pls, give me straight reply or shut down.
stealing get grade ooo. Tinubu na grand master level. We don’t need that as a president.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by CaptBabosa: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu bonga fish..ThankGod for agbada that man be like broom stick. Both tinubu and osibanjo got nothing to offer. Give us young minds, technocrats make Nigeria better for once.. Enough of these old dullards.. Tinubu should go and sit down unless he just wanna share the looted funds I pity him..

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is Tinubu not a technocrat? Chief Accountant at Mobil is not a technocrat?

he isn't abeg ... Osibanjo is a better option ... Tinubu is someone with a questionable character

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nauttyprof(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2020
We don't need his experience. Osinbajo has proven to be a better candidate just by the 6months in power.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by LaboPolitics: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu and his stooges wasting his time and money on a futile ambition. grin

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by kayjay69(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu has the experience in playing politics the Nigerian way, in my view, True.
Tinubu does not have the experience to lead Nigeria to where it ought to be, in my view, also True.

Leadership and Playing Politics are often mistaken as the same thing, in my view they are very different. I agree that being politically adept is a skill one needs in leadership, I contend it is not the only one.

Most Nigerian leaders, on all levels, are very skilled politicians but as we have come to witness that has not translated into any tangible result.
Being a true leader is much more than having henchmen that sing your praise and pocketing the entire resources of a state for yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Dreyton36: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Fvck osinbajo
Fvck tinubu
Fvck all the Nigeria politicians
And fvck you Ajomale
Simps

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2020
there's no harm if Tinubu is made SSA to the government ...in Osinbajo's government

At that time, his said "experience" would be sort for (if necessary) grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Grandmeister(m): 9:36am On Sep 14, 2020
kayjay69:
Tinubu has the experience in playing politics the Nigerian way, in my view, True.
Tinubu does not have the experience to lead Nigeria to where it ought to be, in my view, also True.

Leadership and Playing Politics are often mistaken as the same thing, in my view they are very different. I agree that being politically adept is a skill one needs in leadership, I contend it is not the only one.

Nigerian leaders, on all levels, are very skilled at playing politics that does not translate to any meaningful result.
This was the first thought process that came to me when I saw this topic. Tinubu might be more adept at playing Nigerian politics which is basically power consolidation and resource looting..being an adept politician doesn’t necessarily mean being a good leader and by good I mean someone who impacts the masses positively in all spheres.

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Very shallow reasoning.
it's people like you that believe every word of politicians.

I'm sure you'll suppose that provost wey use 36million to build 2 toilets because she's a "village thief" according to you.
That provost was a lecturer at uniben, she taught Chemistry, I'm sure most of her students won't believe she can do such a thing.

And they would tell you they're the lesser thief, then you would believe them

Chai.
With power, anybody can change.
Please I don't have time to engage in unnecessary argument with you this morning.....I don't give a damn about any Naija polithiefcian, I have never voted for any since I was born. Be it APC, PDP and others all of them are the same to me.

What I meant by my earlier comment was that if I must choose between Osibanjo and Tinubu at gunpoint I would choose Osibanjo.

Have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Ceaser01: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Yes. Tinubu has the experience in looting.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Sniper101(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Very shallow reasoning.
it's people like you that believe every word of politicians.

I'm sure you'll suppose that provost wey use 36million to build 2 toilets because she's a "village thief" according to you.
That provost was a lecturer at uniben, she taught Chemistry, I'm sure most of her students won't believe she can do such a thing.

And they would tell you they're the lesser thief, then you would believe them

Chai.
With power, anybody can change.
Exactly...
...with the power your Mentor, Tinubu, will most definitely get worse (or should I say GET BETTER with stealing)

So, please "shut down"

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by newk007(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2020
So many things in dis world

To make more Dan 400,000k in 2-3 months with zero capital but with consistency and dedication.

Check my signature.... Shalom
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2020
On Osinbajo we stand....

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by frog12: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2020
you think like a STONE

chijioke17:
How can someone who has never been president or VP have more experience to be a president than someone who has been a VP for 5 years and still counting and a former commissioner totalling over 12 years to someone who was just a governor for 8 years. Some people think they are talkng to illiterates
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2020
None of them are going to smell that seat, which is rightfully mine.
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by OBA117(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2020
Which experience this person is talking about?

Does Tinubu has any experience in handling national issues compare to Vice President for eight (cool good years?

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by OBA117(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2020
PYO2023 is the code

Are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If you are interested check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Deepthoughts: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2020
SLAP44:
It's only in Nigeria you see people who couldn't build a common hospital or school in their village vying to lead others into the bush. The roads in Tinubu village are non existent. Charity should begin in at home.

Let's hope he will fix his village before the campaigns start, the rate of infant mortality in Tinubu village is among the worst in Nigeria due to zero health facilities, no doctors and nurses can work from the shanty hospital built by the Portuguese in 1877.

Meanwhile most yorubas are fighting to leave Nigeria that is sinking deeper into destruction daily, yorubas want their own country free of other tribes domineering attitudes and failure to protect yorubas lives. A yoruba medical doctor , Dr. Yusuf was kidnapped by suspected bush dwelling tribe yesterday. They can't even allow Amotekun to work b properly. They want to give Tinubu president to kill Amotekun.
This man actually insulted buhari where he talked about somebody contesting for 20years only to become confused n incompetent hahahaa!,but for Tinubu it's a no no no, personally for equity I would prefer the presidency goes to the SE but if it has to the SW then Christian candidates of Apc like PYO,KAYODE ETC should be considered n not a Muslim again,the Muslims wouldn't accept Christians holding the presidency for that long too there's no doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by BigMamaNaija: 10:28am On Sep 14, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients...
APC had better not make the grave mistake of fielding Tinubu. No amount of rigging will save them. PDP appears to be digging their final grave by already rooting for Atiku not knowing that 2023 is not 2019. Anything could have contested against Buhari and won.
2023 will be about retiring all the old political thieves. Osibanjo will be a perfect strong candidate for APC. I hope they do not make any mistake about it. As for PDP, they'd better stay woke!

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Chino4NAUTH: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

I support the writer.
Osinbanjo will be another GoodLuck.
You know say he's a pastor, so he might be gentle and soft which will destroy his administration.

Tinubu or fashola sha for me.
What has Buhari's high handedness achieved for the country

2 Likes

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by tamdun: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Sammy07:

I support the writer.
Osinbanjo will be another GoodLuck.
You know say he's a pastor, so he might be gentle and soft which will destroy his administration.

Tinubu or fashola sha for me.
Same osinbajo that sacked daura DSS boss? Osinbajo na no nonsense man o

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Nigerians sha. I'm tired of you. Very funny people. If Tinubu had spent money to build the roads in his village now, it's still people like you who would come out and call him unprintable names that he's clannish and partial.

SLAP44:
It's only in Nigeria you see people who couldn't build a common hospital or school in their village vying to lead others into the bush. The roads in Tinubu village are non existent. Charity should begin in at home.

Let's hope he will fix his village before the campaigns start, the rate of infant mortality in Tinubu village is among the worst in Nigeria due to zero health facilities, no doctors and nurses can work from the shanty hospital built by the Portuguese in 1877.

Meanwhile most yorubas are fighting to leave Nigeria that is sinking deeper into destruction daily, yorubas want their own country free of other tribes domineering attitudes and failure to protect yorubas lives. A yoruba medical doctor , Dr. Yusuf was kidnapped by suspected bush dwelling tribe yesterday. They can't even allow Amotekun to work b properly. They want to give Tinubu president to kill Amotekun.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
I don't understand this kind of educated illiterates talking rubbish all the time.
Is it the President that has the power to change constitution? No, it's the work of Legislators and every state, zone or region have their Reps and senate who has the constitutional power to change constitution but they always advertise their ignorance by accusing executives for failing to so and when executive initiate it they'll be the one to start calling the govt dictators-xonfusion everywhere! Why can't you ask ur representatives to kick start the process and advocating restructuring process. Is it not ignorance of governance for someone to ask people to decide starting of new constitution when the same people already elected their representatives at NASS? Is better for Legislators to restructure the constitution/country and if President fail to sign the restructured documents that's the only excuse we've to accuse him.
CONFAB is unconstitutional and can never be accepted as a process of conditional reform.
Next time elect Reps and Senate who are ready and willing to listen to ur political structure otherwise u're advocating unachievable fantasy!
Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by frog12: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2020
this man may mean well but be careful of these types they ALWAYS try to SELL RUBBISH to people. then you find out the PRODUCT dey miss parts.

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2020
frog12:
this man may mean well but be careful of these types they ALWAYS try to SELL RUBBISH to people. then you find out the PRODUCT dey miss parts.

He doesn't mean well trust me , he is just playing the loyal sycophant

1 Like

Re: Ajomale: Osinbajo Capable But Tinubu Has The Experience To Lead Nigeria by dazzlingd(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Tinubu is capable, experienced and the necessary bad guy we need

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omokri Calls Tinubu Tax Swallower, Challenges Supporters To Name His Source / Nnaji’s Power Generating Firm Begins Operation In Aba / Austin Ejili Dies In Auto Crash (PDP Campaign Manager)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.