Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car (57419 Views)

Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) / Truck Rams Into Building In Ijebu-Ode: Mum, Daughter, 1 Other Crushed To Death / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by rawpadgin(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by faithfull18(f): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
These kinds of news though.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by atiku4President(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Though the accident may not be deliberate, the family of the teenager should not play games for whatever reason. Some actions come back to take revenge years after years. I know people's hearts are hardened nowadays but there is God watching from heaven. Condolences to the family that lost someone.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by callmetoniaa: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Waking up from sleep without knowing what the day holds for you... Lord have mercy....

1 Like

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Olutozn54(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
So Pathetic. R.I.P ma
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by MyExpression(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sirmwill:
Ahn Ahn
What kind of death is this naaw cry cry

Poor mother will not know she will die due to the stupidity of a 16 year old

The boy will still be pardoned Sha
undecided

under 18...manslaughter

he will be sent to juvenile centre and be released for community service when he is 18
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by sigiyaya(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of Dead..

May God Preserve and Protect us From Unnecessary Evils..

I say this as a Form of Necessity!
If you Happen to Come across Someone in the state of this woman maybe in a Hospital or anywhere! In Everything you do, Ensure First that they are led to Christ.

The Eternal Destination of our Soul is Most Important.

Life could be Gone at anytime and What Really Matters is if we Departed with JESUS Christ..

Let's take note of this and Help as much as we can help to Eternal Life..

Certain Chancea are for a Purpose

Angle of death, Negative and unfortunate news, I know that i will find you here. Id!ot

3 Likes

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by victons(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
MyExpression:

This is a reported incident. i doubt any 400k was stolen....d narrator just jomo price, incase anything go come out
Him even talk say she borrow am
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Andrewkinggg: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
RIP Mrs. Tuale..

There are many loopholes in this story.. A 16 yr old engage a vehicle to drive but don't know when or how to apply brake and how come the boy was able to hit his mom in a public market.. Or this could be a case of don't throw stone in a market it might hit your mom..........
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by sigiyaya(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Sirmwill:
Ahn Ahn
What kind of death is this naaw cry cry

Poor mother will not know she will die due to the stupidity of a 16 year old

The boy will still be pardoned Sha
undecided

I am under Righteousness89 btw...
You are under a F00l!!

1 Like

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by jericco1(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
RIP to Mrs Tuale.
It is an unfortunate turn of event really sad sad
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Farki: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
No go dey do pass yourself, you have shown hard guy and killed someone in the process. sad
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by lanibi(f): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is saddening.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Openbusiness: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
MyExpression:

under 18...manslaughter

he will be sent to juvenile centre and be released for community service when he is 18
are we in America? Or Does Nigeria law have this stipulation? Can you share the info where the law is stated in Nigeria. It will be good for enlightenment
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by 1759ademola(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
This country is too risky. I used to pity those people that walk on the road as if their father is the owner of the road.
The family should go and do normal because of Karma.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Badonasty(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
The driver and his mum should be prosecuted and dealt with accordingly

1 Like

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Chris2863(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of Dead..

May God Preserve and Protect us From Unnecessary Evils..

I say this as a Form of Necessity!
If you Happen to Come across Someone in the state of this woman maybe in a Hospital or anywhere! In Everything you do, Ensure First that they are led to Christ.

The Eternal Destination of our Soul is Most Important.

Life could be Gone at anytime and What Really Matters is if we Departed with JESUS Christ..

Let's take note of this and Help as much as we can help to Eternal Life..

Certain Chancea are for a Purpose

Lol
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Openbusiness: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
you can't arrest a 16yr old just flog him and tell him not to do it again
Who told you a 16 year old can't be arrested. There is a government juvenile reform center aka "children's prison" along kudirat abiola way (oregun road) Ikeja, opposite the Conoil fuel station by the opebi link bridge diversion junction. Go there, you will find many children there.

3 Likes

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by ipobarethieves: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
sad The people that ran away with the late Tuale 400k,may tipper crush their legs sad. Tueh sad! Ase angry!
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by OdefaGirl(f): 2:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
See how a healthy woman who went to market was taken away from this world.....all because of what? If he had wanted to drive, should it be at such a busy place.....see the kind of pain she even passed through, my heartfelt condolence to the bereaved family. And maybe, they should just collect that SUV from that family.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by michjunior: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
Who told you a 16 year old can't be arrested. There is a government juvenile reform center aka "children's prison" along kudirat abiola way (oregun road) Ikeja, opposite the Conoil fuel station by the opebi link bridge diversion junction. Go there, you will find many children there.

IT WASNT A DELIBERATE ACT OF MURDER...THERE WAS NO INTENTION TO KILL IN THE FIRST PLACE...SO IT AN ACCIDENT...I DOUBT THE BOY WOULD BE CHARGE? MIND YOU HE IS 16
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by OdefaGirl(f): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Andrewkinggg:
RIP Mrs. Tuale..

There are many loopholes in this story.. A 16 yr old engage a vehicle to drive but don't know when or how to apply brake and how come the boy was able to hit his mom in a public market.. Or this could be a case of don't throw stone in a market it might hit your mom..........

Please read again.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by UDUJ(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
MyExpression:

under 18...manslaughter

And he will likely come out of that juvenile centre a hardened criminal. Those juvenile centres are filled with drug addicts, teen armed robbers and assassins, prostitutes etc
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Honchoslim16(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goddamn mehn
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by 777romanon: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
teenagers and Thier wahala, I experienced almost same shit with my cuz. thank God no life's where lost in my case though.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Openbusiness: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
michjunior:

IT WASNT A DELIBERATE ACT OF MURDER...THERE WAS NO INTENTION TO KILL IN THE FIRST PLACE...SO IT AN ACCIDENT...I DOUBT THE BOY WOULD BE CHARGE? MIND YOU HE IS 16
that's why there are different degrees of murder, like 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree etc. Killing someone by mistake doesn't excuse the fact that you killed someone. But it does mean you will be charged with a lesser degree of murder but you will be charged with murder nonetheless. People make mistakes all the time, but if it involves or results to a fatality, if no one is being held accountable, then what kind of society is that? The State has the duty to press murder charges.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
kenzysmith:
you are terribly insane

1 Like

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by SavageResponse(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
kenzysmith:

Would you type this same rubbish if it was a relation of yours that got killed like this? angry

2 Likes

Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by Aimerosa25(f): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rip mama Tuale, you left too soon.
Re: Trader Crushed To Death In Lagos By 16-year-old Trying To Move His Mum's Car by SavageResponse(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2020
1759ademola:
This country is too risky. I used to pity those people that walk on the road as if their father is the owner of the road.
The family should go and do normal because of Karma.

You are very correct, you will see some people backing traffic while walking on the road instead of the pedestrian walkway and they will be so confident about it as if all drivers in Nigeria know what they are doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew / Photos Of Airpeace 124-Seater Embraer 195-E2 Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.