Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS (3856 Views)

Khadija Lamido Sanusi Shakes Osinbajo (Photos) / The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Is like something is cooking... What do you think?? To my view Buhari loves Osinbajo so much but am still thinking how everything went in the just concluded primaries.

What's ur take on this look? Does it mean Buhari APC will betray Tinubu after the general elections and hand it over to Osinbajo??

What are ur contributions on this photos??

Lalasticala Seun mynd44

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buhari's mind: " I hope Prof would still be dedicated to his Job like this"

Osinbanjo's mind: " Make I do my best return to my Banana Island Parish and enjoy my retirement"

Buhari's mind: " Anyway he look dedicated, make we finish for here make I return to Daura for Holiday."

Osibanjo's mind: "The only thing that pains me he said Jagaban is the prefered candidate, imagine my mentor doesn't prefer me"

Buhari's mind: " If I chose him now, they would say it is because of my relationship with Chief Awolowo"

Osibanjo's mind: " may be I should run for United Nation Secretary General, afterall a prophet is not recognized in his village"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
jackcanfield:

Osinbanjo's mind: " Make I do my best return to my Banana Island Parish and enjoy my retirement"

Buhari's mind: " Anyway he look dedicated, make we finish for here make I return to Daura for Holiday."

Osibanjo's mind: "The only thing that pains me he said Jagaban is the prefered candidate, imagine my mentor doesn't prefer me"

Buhari's mind: " If I chose him now, they would say it is because of my relationship with Chief Awolowo"

Osibanjo's mind: " may be I should run for United Nation Secretary General, afterall a prophet is not recognized in his village"

Bro u deserve an award. But Osinbajo told we his supporters last 2weeks Friday wen we met with him in Wues 2 that we should be on the watch out to hear from him very soon on the next way forward. Meaning we'll run for the office of the president again some day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Rastaramsey(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buhari will be like
This mumu think say na him go be my consensus candidate grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by budaatum: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
I think that look is saying, Osinbajo, I love you so much and you will be the president after me because I plan to do a successful Trump on your behalf. But if that does not work, I've communicated with Tinubu that if he wins he must resign before being sworn in so you, Osinbajo, can continue our legacy.

That's the short version. Perhaps others can add to the conspiracy in a mere look of Buhari for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Deborah98(f): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Did Buhari actually say that Tinubu is his preferred Candidate? Uwa agwula nu be dat. Osinbanjo won't really be efficient as a president and neither will tinubu nor Atiku. You guys should vote someone with wisdom,sense and empathy. These other ones wants to finish themselves where bubu stopped but God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by festacman(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2022
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by franchasofficia: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Evil man called Buhari. Nature will pay him back for all his deeds

1 Like

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
franchasofficia:
Evil man called Buhari. Nature will pay him back for all his deeds

It is u that nature will pay back for all ur evil deeds

1 Like

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by kmaster007: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2022
Sabi man
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by DevilsEqual(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
Deborah98:
Did Buhari actually say that Tinubu is his preferred Candidate? Uwa agwula nu be dat. Osinbanjo won't really be efficient as a president and neither will tinubu nor Atiku. You guys should vote someone with wisdom,sense and empathy. These other ones wants to finish themselves where bubu stopped but God forbid.

That igbo man is the only competent candidate...and after his eight yesrs tenure, we`ll dissolve the country
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2022
Someone has started a thread already lol.

LordviccoDaGuru:
BOOM �

Something is cooking

Buhari is Cooking Up Something With Abdullahi Adamu In Favour Of Osinbajo.

MKO Abiola Season 2 loading..... 79% I won't expose the coup, I am writing from the inside

Fingers crossed �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by zabimaru: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2022
I see pity.

Seems like Osibande was a loyal slave to the core and Buhari had the intention of gratifying him by crowning him with the GCFR crown.
Tinubu was a wild variable that they didn't completely exterminate and at this point, it's too late for OSI.

That's that kind of look.

1 Like

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by yommyoke: 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2022
DevilsEqual:

That igbo man is the only competent candidate...and after his eight yesrs tenure, we`ll dissolve the country

grin very funny, after chopping from national cake and you get tired, break the rest and let everyone go their way.
I like that
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Googledotcom: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
APC made a huge mistake in the candidacy of Tinubu instead of Osibanjo.
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by DevilsEqual(m): 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
yommyoke:

grin very funny, after chopping from national cake and you get tired, break the rest and let everyone go their way.
I like that
thats their logic bro, imagine saying Yemi isnt competent and only obi is
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Minjim: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
He wish he has Pyo qualities
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Indispensable85(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2022
Baba just dey sorry for am. Lol......
By the way, I noticed Osinbajo supporters are now hating on Buhari because he refused to anoint their principal thereby exposing him to a very ridiculous defeat. Lol......

1 Like

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Danmboss(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2022
jackcanfield:

Comrade which school of vawulence you attend grin
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Bro u deserve an award. But Osinbajo told we his supporters last 2weeks Friday wen we met with him in Wues 2 that we should be on the watch out to hear from him very soon on the next way forward. Meaning we'll run for the office of the president again some day.
Always knew you were a political thug cheesy
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 7:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Indispensable85:
Baba just dey sorry for am. Lol......
By the way, I noticed Osinbajo supporters are now hating on Buhari because he refused to anoint their principal thereby exposing him to a very ridiculous defeat. Lol......
Hian .. okefranci MikoB and Theraregem1 don deactivate grin

1 Like

Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2022
Googledotcom:
APC made a huge mistake in the candidacy of Tinubu instead of Osibanjo.

You would have been a better candidate, just that your worth us limited to political section of Nairaland sector. What a useful but pitiable unknown good man you are. Anyway, since your father is on the ballot, hope is not lost.
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Googledotcom: 8:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
gr8ofnnetwork:

You would have been a better candidate, just that your worth us limited to political section of Nairaland sector. What a useful but pitiable unknown good man you are. Anyway, since your father is on the ballot, hope is not lost.
Eyah ! Sorry ehn grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hian .. okefranci MikoB and Theraregem1 don deactivate grin

U see diz guys u mention so, if dem catch Buhari dem go kill am. Hahahahahahahaha

Allow them to lick their wounds in peace. Lol....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mouka Foam Signs Tinubu As Latest Brand Ambassador (Pics) / Bishop David Oyedepo Gives INEC And Bola Tinubu Last Warning Over Rigged Results / 2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.