Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman (243 Views)

KINGDOM LAMP, Part 4, Written For Chadwick Boseman / KINGDOM LAMP, Part 2, Written For Chadwick Boseman / KINGDOM LAMP, Part 1, Written For Chadwick Boseman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Two men had broken their glasses on each other’s head, Lady Geene swore she was through with settling conflicts, blood splashed on the stone floor of her pub, Aubrey ran inside, terrified, the other men were helping her disentangle the two men. They were still pulling each other’s strong arms.
‘Two mean rocks fighting in my pub, heavens what can I not see these days?’ She barked while panting around the men, she could not take it anymore, she found a wood by the side and began to hit the men, she was hitting both the ones that were fighting and the ones separating.
‘Get out of my business, get out you losers!’ She yelled, the men found their way through the door.
‘And do not come back into this path without drinking your own blood first, losers!’
‘This is not fair.’ Pleaded one of the men who wasn’t fighting. ‘I need my wine.’
‘Go and take care of your brother first before you return, that is what Lampopo would have said if he were here.’
‘Oooush Lady Geene, not fair!’
‘And where is Lampopo these days?’ She asked, panting while her hands are in akimbo, the wood still in one hand.
Later, Aubrey answered the question inside, ‘Mahmah, he could have gone to other towns and districts.’
‘He could….’ Geene drew, nodding away her curiosity.
‘You said he is not from here.’
‘Well, we don’t know.’
‘We could go look for him.’ Aubrey suggested tearfully.
‘Well, we don’t know how…. He will return.’
‘Are you sure Mahmah?’
‘Yes my child, he will.’ She answered her daughter calmly and took her to her chest, Aubrey wept.
‘Or we can build him a home if he doesn’t have one.’ The child added as she sobbed.
Lampopo had..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/09/kingdom-lamp-end-written-for-chadwick.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
angry
Re: KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman by EPublishers: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Poem (a Letter To My Love) / Voice Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.