Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS (30631 Views)

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Settright(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
This man don buy market from DSS oo
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Settright(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
This man don buy market from DSS oo dey come dey call am up and down
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by passiveincome01: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
oh
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by AnanseK(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
They really want to silence him.......freedom after speech not guaranteed.

He said :among other things

1. A governor is commander of Boko Haram
2. There is a plan of civil war and invasion of Southern Nigeria

He is a highly placed and highly educated person and a good and courageous Nigerian.

Let him tell them all the details he has and we will all thank him. All this talk about ready to perish is uncalled for.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by DexterousOne(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is very interesting
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by engrchykae(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
daddytime:
The world is watching with keen interest.

the world is carnivorous,it doesn't care.
The world watched rwandans die in 1994.
The world is a spectator Keen for entertainment.
This is the fact
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Dawnofhope: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Patrioticman007:
You don't have to perish Mr Man.
Just tell us the name of the Boko haram sponsoring Governor. Please, you don't have to commit suicide like the BH boys.

The human tongue can always bring happiness or misery upon person, be mindful of what you say.
why must tell u ? What can you do the governor ? The DSS did not say he refuse to tell them . Or do you have authority more than the DSS ? lipsrsealed
Patrioticman007:
Just tell us the name of the Boko haram sponsoring Governor. Please, you don't have to commit suicide like the BH boys.

The human tongue can always bring happiness or misery upon person, be mindful of what you say.
why must he tell u ? What can you do to the governor ? The DSS did not say he refuse to tell them . Or do you have authority more than the DSS ?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by highflyer012020: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
please be reasonable enough to know that Nnamdi kanu have suffered more than this man in the hand of the authority. he has been arrested, incacerated, tried in law court and was release under strigent conditions which he met his bail term, only because his group was proscribe and attempt have been made to kill him. but this man is just coming up. please be reasonable.
ekaette1621:
That's my type of guy, not that idiot that calls himself Nnamdi Kanu that is hiding behind his keyboard.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by LaboPolitics: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
That senile vegetative devil incarnate in aso rock want to silent everyone

Morufu omoEwedu, no dey lament full basket. "Chainji" begins with you.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by LaboPolitics: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
ekaette1621:
That's my type of guy, not that idiot that calls himself Nnamdi Kanu that is hiding behind his keyboard.

Ewedu man, Your thiefnubbu wore his mother's shimi and gele and ran away through Benin republic to london when Abacha wanted to drink fura with with his coneskull. If dem born ya papa well go london go touch Kanu. grin cheesy
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
May be they've gathered more intelligence report indicting him of deliberately hitting polity for political gain.

What manner of intelligence is that? Can u expantiate more on that intelligence?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Kirigidi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodmarlian:
After listening to this man confession all I can say is there is there is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be on the run ,he revealed too much.its time we all prepare for war in Nigeria if you run away then you are disgrace to your ancestors because they fought thousands of year to defend the ancestral land you call home today,

That is what I have been telling some coward Southerners who used to say they will relocate to other countries in an event of another civil war. So many cowards in the South who are ready to abandon their ancestral lands without a fight to be taken over by the aggressive rag tag desert Islamic bastards.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
hasyak:

Because he went out and said he still stand by his statement, which is why he has been invited again to name the people he claimed to know?

Does that now mean that he didn't beg& apologize profusely as alleged by DSS?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by shiki(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Malawian:

He is not even mandated to honour such invitations. He doesn't seem to know his constitutional rights. If the DSS needs his audience, the onus is on the DSS to go and bring him to their office.

He may know his rights, but bro don't forget we are in Naija
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Goodmarlian: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kirigidi:
That is what I have been telling some coward Southerners who used to say they will relocate to other countries in an event of another civil war. So many cowards in the South who are ready to abandon their ancestral lands without a fight to be taken over by the aggressive rag tag desert Islamic bastards.

You got it, I rather fight than loose my lovely IMO state to these Islamist , I am ever ready if I die then its time to die nothing more.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Kingspin(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
SarkinYarki:
They have invited MaiLafiya for the 3rd time yet quiet about Boko Haram camps around Abuja
Boko Haram in Abuja

A game plan for 2023 election
The North doesn't plan to leave Aso Rock in peace.

My guess

1 Like

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Tonitoniton(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364506/ready-perish-mailafia-honours-third-invitation-dss/

they want to silence every form of opposition as much as they can. And the people are playing along
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
lexy2014:

What manner of intelligence is that? Can u expantiate more on that intelligence?
It may involve his previous phone calls, text messages, social media network, meetings he attended, the people he associated with, the bandits he claimed to have met in the bush are very important in the forensic and other investigation approaches. I want see the end of the drama will he provide sufficient evidence to back his allegations or the DSS will fail to prove him wrong?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Coronabirus:

It may involve his previous phone calls, text messages, social media network, meetings he attended, the people he associated with, the bandits he claimed to have met in the bush are very important in the forensic and other investigation approaches. I want see the end of the drama will he provide sufficient evidence to back his allegations or the DSS will fail to prove him wrong?

Are u privy to this information? Previous phone calls & text messages to who? Who are those he attended meetings with? What has been done that requires forensic investigation?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Sagay212: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Give us the name of the governor and stop making noise.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by vineyardfarms: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1364506/ready-perish-mailafia-honours-third-invitation-dss/

Dss why have you not invited evil Mayeti allah cattle association for the killing in BENUE AND OTHER PARTS OF THE COUNTRY AND THEIR HATE SPEECH? Are you operating on double standard? Why are you not going after boko haram? Arewa etc but triger happy in the S.E??
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by broadman20: 5:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:

For asking for this information, You must be Boko Haram member or DSS.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Realdickson: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2020
What all this nonsense invitations for??
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by maasoap(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Reference:

So why haven"t the authorities determined that and either charged him to court for misadventurism or sent him to a psychiatric hospital for bedrest. Its been how many weeks now.

The presence of his 'supporters" says so much.

You don't know where he will end up, don't rush. Third invitation and still counting.

lexy2014:

I thought d DSS said d man was begging & apologising for misleading d public during his first invitation & interrogation? If he indeed was begging & apologising profusely according to d DSS, y inviting him 2ice after that?

I read his allegation, no hard facts whatsoever, just ramblings. But things like that has to be checked to prevent reoccurrence. You can't just go on air and say one governor from the South East is sponsoring IPOB. It is either you go forward by providing proof or your ass is grilled and charged to court
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

You don't know where he will end up, don't rush. Third invitation and still counting.

I read his allegation, no hard facts whatsoever, just ramblings. But things like that has to be checked to prevent reoccurrence. You can't just go on air and say one governor from the South East is sponsoring IPOB. It is either you go forward by providing proof or your ass is grilled and charged to court

U called it "just ramblings" with "no hard facts" yet u are saying it "has to be checked". Y bother checking something that is "ramblings" with "no hard facts"?

But d question I asked is:

"I thought d DSS said d man was begging & apologising for misleading d public during his first invitation & interrogation? If he indeed was begging & apologising profusely according to d DSS, y inviting him 2ice after that?"
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 8:39am On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

What is d DSS doing about these almost daily occurrences?:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-two-frsc-officers-killed-10-kidnapped-in-highway-bandits-attack/
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2020
Coronabirus:
May be they've gathered more intelligence report indicting him of deliberately hitting polity for political gain.

What is d DSS doing about these almost daily occurrence:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-two-frsc-officers-killed-10-kidnapped-in-highway-bandits-attack/
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by maasoap(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U called it "just ramblings" with "no hard facts" yet u are saying it "has to be checked". Y bother checking something that is "ramblings" with "no hard facts"?

But d question I asked is:

"I thought d DSS said d man was begging & apologising for misleading d public during his first invitation & interrogation? If he indeed was begging & apologising profusely according to d DSS, y inviting him 2ice after that?"

I ready gave reason, may you missed it.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by danhans(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
The invitation is just too much,possible there are looking for way to kidnap and kill this guy,that don't just like the truth
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
lexy2014:

Are u privy to this information? Previous phone calls & text messages to who? Who are those he attended meetings with? What has been done that requires forensic investigation?
His outrageous statement seem dubious and politicking. I bet u, if he doesn't contest next election or use his statement to attract political momentum come 2023 then prove me wrong.
In Nigeria we witnessed uncountable divisive comments similar to his.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coronabirus:

His outrageous statement seem dubious and politicking. I bet u, if he doesn't contest next election or use his statement to attract political momentum come 2023 then prove me wrong.
In Nigeria we witnessed uncountable divisive comments similar to his.

U didn't answer my question:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Powerful Photographs Of The Weekend. / El-rufai Establishes Rice & Potatoes Plant In Kaduna, The Biggest In West Africa / President Jonathan's National Identity Card (For Age Clarification Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.