Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS (30623 Views)

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

I ready gave reason, may you missed it.

Which one did u answer? This:

U called it "just ramblings" with "no hard facts" yet u are saying it "has to be checked". Y bother checking something that is "ramblings" with "no hard facts"?

Or this?:

"I thought d DSS said d man was begging & apologising for misleading d public during his first invitation & interrogation? If he indeed was begging & apologising profusely according to d DSS, y inviting him 2ice after that?"
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coronabirus:

His outrageous statement seem dubious and politicking. I bet u, if he doesn't contest next election or use his statement to attract political momentum come 2023 then prove me wrong.
In Nigeria we witnessed uncountable divisive comments similar to his.

What is DSS doing about this?

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/15/photonews-fears-gunmen-attack-abuja-kaduna-train-twice-monday-government-claims-it-was-
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
maasoap:

You don't know where he will end up, don't rush. Third invitation and still counting.

I read his allegation, no hard facts whatsoever, just ramblings. But things like that has to be checked to prevent reoccurrence. You can't just go on air and say one governor from the South East is sponsoring IPOB. It is either you go forward by providing proof or your ass is grilled and charged to court

What is DSS doing about this?:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/15/photonews-fears-gunmen-attack-abuja-kaduna-train-twice-monday-government-claims-it-was-
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by CioAngels(f): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
You are not going to perish because you are standing on the truth which they are not ready to investigate because am sure they know them. May the evil doers be the ones to perish after punishment.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by viviangist: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
SmartProf:
Meanwhile despite the flagrant WhatsApp inciting statements by Miyetti Allah whenever killer herdsmen destroy livelihoods & despite what the MURIC man who tacitly supports extremism does, no invitation has been sent out to them.

i see
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by DerideGull(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Goodmarlian:
After listening to this man confession all I can say is there is there is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be on the run ,he revealed too much.its time we all prepare for war in Nigeria if you run away then you are disgrace to your ancestors because they fought thousands of year to defend the ancestral land you call home today,

There is no fire on the mountain. What Nigeria has on the mountain is idiotic shenanigan of 1967 when certain blind fools embraced the imbecilic slogan of "One-Nigeria".
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
lexy2014:

What is DSS doing about this?

They don't have enough manpower to know every criminal activity happening and beside they're not God to know everything. I know most of the passengers aboard prayed for God to help them before the journey bt dis the God told them abt the impending attack?
But I believe in intelligence gathering especially the forensic ones.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by jaxxy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
shiki:
The next DSS invitation to this man will be in Lag, he has been to Jos and ABJ offices.
Instead of using the man information to make investigation, they are busy inviting the man upandon

I doubt if they have investigated the said mentioned governor. To know if the intel is true or not.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Coronabirus:

They don't have enough manpower to know every criminal activity happening and beside they're not God to know everything. I know most of the passengers aboard prayed for God to help them before the journey bt dis the God told them abt the impending attack?
But I believe in intelligence gathering especially the forensic ones.

This case isnt "every criminal activity". It is just one criminal activity that has been receiving almost on a daily basis. So I don't understand what u mean by "They don't have enough manpower to know every criminal activity happening".

How do u no that they don't have enough manpower? How much manpower do they need to stop banditry?

What has being God or not being Good got to do with DSS tackling banditry? What exactly is d job of DSS that u are talking about God? What has people aboard d train praying to God got to do with d inability of DSS to tackle banditry?

I didn't ask u what u believed or what u don't believe in. I asked u what is DSS doing about banditry? What has "forensic investigation" got to do with d discussion? Did u just learn d words "forensic investigation"?

U say u believe in "intelligence gathering" yet u say that it's not d fault of DSS that they CAN'T prevent impending attacks. Pls what is d job of d DSS? What is d essence of "intelligence gathering"?
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by shiki(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
jaxxy:

I doubt if they have investigated the said mentioned governor. To know if the intel is true or not.
They are not even interested with the info at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget / President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.