Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked (2668 Views)

Biafra: It Was A Horrible War, 3million People Died- Clinton Admits / Why Deltans Will Vote Massively For Okowa, PDP Candidates – Obielum / Come What May, Deltans Will Re-elect Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bikoko:

Says a dirty yaribanza pig, go and include Urhobo and Itshekiri in your oduduwa map make we see how far. And who said Igbos needed your irrelevant services in Biafra? don't confuse the grand Igbo agenda with Ipob, the ideal Biafran Republic is a homogeneous Igbo speaking nation both in the SE and SS(the ones with identity crisis in the so called South South can stay behind, nobody is forcing anybody).

No one is arguing with you but the migrant's will return back home to their lands and claimed Biafra, not on a foreign land
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
awgumayor:
You feel threatened at the mentioning of BIAFRA because you feel that you will lose patronages from corruption Nigerian politicians hence you are indirectly defending your interests. Well, not only you even some Igbo businessmen are also into the discouragement tactics in other to protect their investments, but it's too little too late.
Somebody should teach him what landlocked means, because as far as I know Igboland is not landlocked. Even the south east everyone praying to be boxed is not even landlocked. Let him bring another tactic because the issue of being landlocked is no longer selling.

It is because you're forcing yourselves on Niger Delta for survival

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
I am Akwa Ibom, that Essien of a guy is just speakings for himself ! He want remained in Nigeria, let him park his things and relocate to the North...

Below is Arewa Nigeria flag !

He mentioned Niger Delta and Biafra,so if you're a Biafran you can't be same as an Akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Why are you not from Europe.

Dance of shame that started August 30.

It is only nairaland that someone will deny his state , claiming another man's state just to prove an inferior point.

Rugged

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
Shut the hell up! I am Akwa Ibom , annang by tribe. Aboki face your north!

On naira land

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by GeneralStan(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
I just laugh at some people...
You are one man and you have just one vote, you dont even speak for your family or community how much more a nation!
there will be a plebiscite then every community in BIAFRAN CIRCLE { Both igbos and niger delta } weather to be part biafra, remain in Nigeria.
if the majority vote to be part of biafra there is nothing your twitter handle or NL account can do about it.
if they decide otherwise to stay back in nigeria or even create a separate independent state it will be up to them...
As for Mark Essien he should go and check out the sizes of rwanda, burundi, scotland, haiti etc before talking about nation's land mass cuz it doesnt i repeat it has nothing to do with the progress of the nation.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by awgumayor: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
igbosarefoolish:
Attache by force.. Biafruad
We are not attaching to anyone but ourselves. Igbo is Igbo whether in South south or in south east. If you so much hate the Igbos of South East you must as well hate those in the South south because we are one and we are not going to leave an inch of our land, else war is inevitable.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by GeneralStan(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Taba21:

how exactly is that if i may ask?
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

You are still a child.

It doesn't make sense to enlighten people who are full of themselves.

Lastly, don't quote me again.

Haha, are you learning how to quote someone or you're battling with Parkinson's disease? You had to quote me several times before saying anything cry

If you're truly an adult with such miserable thought process then I pity those around you because they don't deserve such punishment.

You're so ridiculous, can a village man who is intellectually challenged offer anything resembling enlightenment?

I shouldn't quote you again? Imagine this ewu awusa.

Ordinarily, I would have felt pity for you considering your obvious handicap but the arrogance you exude in your delusions is unforgivable.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by awgumayor: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Taba21:

They can't survive without the Niger Delta people.
If the Igbos leave can you stand the fulani. Fyi, the world is moving away from fossil fuel to greener energy, it just a matter of time when your oil that is originally belong to fulani becomes worthless, then we will remember you all the rubbish utterances you have been spewing to Igbos because internet never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by awgumayor: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Taba21:

On the contrary, niger delta needs igbos for survival. As Nigeria stands now every tribe depends on Igbos for survival and safety. If you are safe then you can talk of survival. Without the igbo it will not take fulani some hours to hijab everyone. Btw, what do you have in Niger Delta that igbos don't have. As far as I know igbos are still a major group in that basket full of crabs. As far as no inch of igbo land is ceded to your so called Niger nonsense I don't have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Taba21:

Without Niger Delta wealth I wonder the kind of opt primitives situations some of you could've find yourself.

Use the wealth and better yourself first. You can be poor and struggling for one square meal and come on nairaland and be feeling funnky shouting ND wealth.

Use the wealth and feed yourself first.

That kind wealth that poor individuals abides in thousands in your community.

How is your current situation?

pls next talk.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Bro, I have noticed that you don't contribute wisely in this forum.

U always spill out nonsense like an idiot.

I am from Imo state and I must to tell you should leave south south people and focus on Biafra or the betterment of our tribe. Don't try to divide people who are trying to be one.

It is people like you that makes others to look down on us.

By the way, how old are you?

Best comment ever.

if only the nuisance will adhere to that.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Who is your brother? Iwu ezi ohia!!

Lol, every bingo now claims to be Igbo. He is even asking my age? A rifraff with the IQ of an ant is asking my age. If you're older than me then it means you're a re.tard, and you shouldn't procreate to avoid bringing forth dum.b children.

Amadioha kugbuo gi there!

Kedu ebe amuru gi n'Imo state?

Since you're from Imo state, I'm waiting for your response in Igbo. Otele grin

that young man really carpet u with the blunt truth.

what you are doing here is just ranting of a man defeated with sound argument.

Everyday you keep dis gracing yourself up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by awgumayor: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Use the wealth and better yourself first. You can be poor and struggling for one square meal and come on nairaland and be feeling funnky shouting ND wealth.

Use the wealth and feed yourself first.

That kind wealth that poor individuals abides in thousands in your community.

How is your current situation?

pls next talk.
Don't mind him. Although, the wealth you are talking about belongs to the fulanis. I looked for him and his likes in this picture but I couldn't find them.

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by horsepower102: 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadyExcellency:
River Niger flows through Onitsha into Atlantic Ocean.

Aba/Azumuni Blue River is 1 or 2 Kilometers into Atlantic Ocean.

What does he mean by landlocked? Remember, International law bans Countries from blocking Rivers/Sea routes without official negotiated signed agreement.

River Niger is international waters because it didn't originate from Nigeria hence can't be blocked.

Bunch of Ignoramuses

You said it all. I was about to say the same. Time to close this stupid thread.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by horsepower102: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
awgumayor:
You feel threatened at the mentioning of BIAFRA because you feel that you will lose patronages from corruption Nigerian politicians hence you are indirectly defending your interests. Well, not only you even some Igbo businessmen are also into the discouragement tactics in other to protect their investments, but it's too little too late.
Somebody should teach him what landlocked means, because as far as I know Igboland is not landlocked. Even the south east everyone praying to be boxed is not even landlocked. Let him bring another tactic because the issue of being landlocked is no longer selling.

Tell them oooo. They have no understanding of what landlocked means. Bunch of illiterates in 21st century. How can you be land locked when you have international waterway passing through your land.

We will completely dredge Niger River and expand onitsha port.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]

that young man really carpet u with the blunt truth.

what you are doing here is just ranting of a man defeated with sound argument.

Everyday you keep dis gracing yourself up and down.[/s]

What sound argument, are you sure you're okay?
You're obviously as intellectually handicapped as that dude.

Village champion who has never contributed anything reasonable in any debate.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by horsepower102: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ikinternational:
For those that know how to read between the lines, he's actually saying he doesn't want Nigeria to separate. He prefers one Nigeria. If the igbos are allowed to go, that means the division of Nigeria is inevitable.
For those that are shot callers in Nigeria, this sentiment is not uncommon.

Forget his long English, Nigeria cannot hold as one without the igbos is actually the headline if you peep game.

But I know most will focus elsewhere

You caught the main point. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

What sound argument, are you sure you're okay?
You're obviously as intellectually handicapped as that dude.

Village champion who have never contributed anything reasonable in any debate.

no need to argue you afterall you all are suffering from trauma of having supremos supreme Court governor.

very hard to see someone from that axis that thinks straight. all are just angry for no reason.

sorry
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

[s]
no need to argue you afterall you all are suffering from trauma of having supremos supreme Court governor.

very hard to see someone from that axis that thinks straight. all are just angry for no reason.

sorry[/s]

Hahaha, I said it, what business do I have with the so-called supreme Court governor?

Look at the kind of jokers who now discuss politics; low IQ and poorly educated village men who should be in the romance or crime section.

You need to attend night school first so you can gain basic knowledge. Take a look at the rubbish you wrote above and tell me if you have any business here.

Itiboribo!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Yawnnss..

If Una deny us access to sea na war Una dey find be that because we have no choice , and if we defeat you people which is very likely because we have more war experience than you and we have a population 2 time bigger than yours , then we will annex some of your land forever for sea access especially ogoni land.. cheesy cheesy

Anyways Nigerdelta is very unlike to happen because,Nigeria is not splitting to more than three.. grin grin
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
Keep dreaming, if you talk too much we will take all your properties and chase you out of Port Harcourt again. Remember what happened before?
Ask your parents.
Niger Delta people are your master so be respectful.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Igbochief001:
Igbos don't have access to sea ? Would Niger Delta prevent ships from entering into Biafra land ?

Do they hate igbos that much ? .... because we are different countries does that mean trade would stop ? .....

This guys just don't make sense ...if we break we become enemy ? ... countries in south south south east would most likely be visa free for each other realistically

Just control your destiny simple then things move as normal..... highest u stop igbos from found petty trading simple

Why are people who don't like igbos scared for igbos ? Allow us suffer na

If Biafra would be bad for igbos ...Nigeria would have granted it long ago
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Muna4real(f): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Biko is Nigeria better than landlocked countries? I'm tired of hearing this rubbish talk. So we should stay in Nigeria and eat shit everyday because because biafra will be landlocked? Is that even a worthy reason? Nonsense!
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Who's talking about fear here?
He's saying we will never be part of Biafra which is correct, why would we let you use our sea ports when we are a different country?
It doesn't work like that.
When will you people ever be independent?
You are always begging for this or that,if you want to be an independent country why would you depend on our sea port?
Wow,una begging and attachment is too much.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadyExcellency:
River Niger flows through Onitsha into Atlantic Ocean.

Aba/Azumuni Blue River is 1 or 2 Kilometers into Atlantic Ocean.

What does he mean by landlocked? Remember, International law bans Countries from blocking Rivers/Sea routes without official negotiated signed agreement.

River Niger is international waters because it didn't originate from Nigeria hence can't be blocked.

Bunch of Ignoramuses
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Then form the Biafra already, what are you waiting for?
Hahahaha.
You are waiting for Niger Delta abi?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Salewa97:
The Chief Executive Officer of Hotels.ng, Mark Essien has barred his mind on the agitation for Biafran nation. Citing that Biafra will be a landlocked country if eventually becomes a nation.

This is coming on the heels of agitations by different group in South-east Nigeria. Groups like; IPOB, MASSOB, BIM, etc, has been calling for a separation from Nigeria. A movement which will birth the new nation called Biafra. However, Essien pointed out that if Biafran nation if granted freedom, will be landlocked with no access to sea or oil. The Akwa Ibom born entrepreneur in a social media post further added that region like South-South will unlikely join Biafra as a nation.

He said:
“Those calling for Biafra don’t understand that it will be a landlocked country without access to the sea (or oil). It is highly unlikely that any of the other tribes will join in. All the major markets will collapse without trade from the rest of Nigeria. No resources, no trade. “If you’re secretly hoping Nigeria splits, dead that dream. Because the south would split into two. And then South-West will split into two again, then South-South-East will split into 4 pieces. Those tiny nations will be unstable, poor, and ruled by warlords. It’s better as it is. “And those hoping for Biafra as a single, unified South-East and South-South together: that will never happen. It will be the worst of all guerrilla wars. The creeks can hide an insurgent army that can never be flushed out, and they will attack over and over again. “The Ijaws, Efik/Ibibio, Deltans will never agree to be part of Biafra, and should it happen by force, then it will be seen as an occupation and will be resisted. Considering that access to water and oil lies in the minority areas, it will be hard to occupy those areas for long.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/biafra-will-be-a-landlocked-country-without-access-to-sea-or-oil-mark-essien/
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Dogogo1900: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Every time Biafra people hear that we won't join them,they begin to panic.
Yes the man is speaking the absolute truth, we will never join you.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Enice(m): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Lol, what movement is that? Niger Delta as an entity is as fake as Nigeria. It doesn't exist in the grand scheme of things. Niger Delta will automatically break up once Nigeria is no more.

Are you Ijaw? Itshekiri? Efik? Uhrobo? Or any of the several ethnicities that were collectively lumped together, it is high time you started speaking for your tribe alone. I can bet a million naira that Niger Delta won't be able to form an entity based on its current delineation.
This here is why Biafra will never happen. The minorities around the SE will not allow it to happen. We will never please you to displease ourselves. See your life!
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Ayebagbalinyo365: 8:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Salewa97:
The Chief Executive Officer of Hotels.ng, Mark Essien has barred his mind on the agitation for Biafran nation. Citing that Biafra will be a landlocked country if eventually becomes a nation.

This is coming on the heels of agitations by different group in South-east Nigeria. Groups like; IPOB, MASSOB, BIM, etc, has been calling for a separation from Nigeria. A movement which will birth the new nation called Biafra. However, Essien pointed out that if Biafran nation if granted freedom, will be landlocked with no access to sea or oil. The Akwa Ibom born entrepreneur in a social media post further added that region like South-South will unlikely join Biafra as a nation.

He said:
“Those calling for Biafra don’t understand that it will be a landlocked country without access to the sea (or oil). It is highly unlikely that any of the other tribes will join in. All the major markets will collapse without trade from the rest of Nigeria. No resources, no trade. “If you’re secretly hoping Nigeria splits, dead that dream. Because the south would split into two. And then South-West will split into two again, then South-South-East will split into 4 pieces. Those tiny nations will be unstable, poor, and ruled by warlords. It’s better as it is. “And those hoping for Biafra as a single, unified South-East and South-South together: that will never happen. It will be the worst of all guerrilla wars. The creeks can hide an insurgent army that can never be flushed out, and they will attack over and over again. “The Ijaws, Efik/Ibibio, Deltans will never agree to be part of Biafra, and should it happen by force, then it will be seen as an occupation and will be resisted. Considering that access to water and oil lies in the minority areas, it will be hard to occupy those areas for long.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/biafra-will-be-a-landlocked-country-without-access-to-sea-or-oil-mark-essien/
There was a day an Igbo man said there is nothing like Niger Delta,
I thank God on behalf of the Igbo man's life that day because they could have killed Him that very minute but people begged for his life.
the mistake that he did was that he was at Bayelsa State and he made that statement and I know every well now in his live He will not repeat such as a statement.
The Igbos that wants to goto there separate ways,I will assure % 100 that this country Nigeria will not be divided.
I will say "Rest in Peace" to those that lost their lives in the struggle which was caused by a Man Selfish speech.
I will advice every Igbo Man to calm down because this Struggle they are fighting for is in vain.
quote me anywhere.
to avoid more live lost let us come together.
There is time for everything, Igbos a time will come were you too will lead the country.
Just calm down.
and stop involving Deltans in your struggle, did they told you they want to separate?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abakaliki Is The Next Economic Hub: See Why (photos) / When Two Politician Brothers And Their Lecturer Brother Visit Home. (photo) / Tinubu Supporters Hold One Million March In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.