Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked (2677 Views)

Biafra: It Was A Horrible War, 3million People Died- Clinton Admits / Why Deltans Will Vote Massively For Okowa, PDP Candidates – Obielum / Come What May, Deltans Will Re-elect Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by bjdon: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
I am not Igbo, I am an Edo man, but I really don't understand all this talk about Biafra not being viable becasue it does not have access to the sea. Austria , Czech Republic, Slovakia, Swizterland are landlocked are they not viable countries? Biafra will simply import via the SS based on a simple trade treaty will cover that.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Use the wealth and better yourself first. You can be poor and struggling for one square meal and come on nairaland and be feeling funnky shouting ND wealth.

Use the wealth and feed yourself first.

That kind wealth that poor individuals abides in thousands in your community.

How is your current situation?

pls next talk.

Send me your account number
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Oracleforce: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2020
November1857:
I am Akwa Ibom, that Essien of a guy is just speakings for himself ! He want remained in Nigeria, let him park his things and relocate to the North...

Below is Arewa Nigeria flag !

It is obvious that you lack understanding...and you need prompt intervention or else...
Some minority tribe in south said, they don't believe in your biafraudn agenda.....it is clandestine agenda to expand your Igbo kingdom to their territory. ...like the hausa-Fulani are doing right now..
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Bkayyy: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2020
bjdon:
I am not Igbo, I am an Edo man, but I really don't understand all this talk about Biafra not being viable becasue it does not have access to the sea. Austria , Czech Republic, Slovakia, Swizterland are landlocked are they not viable countries? Biafra will simply import via the SS based on a simple trade treaty will cover that.
Igboland is never landlocked (excluding the controversial ikwerre) and if by chance any state holds some Igbo land within her then war and annexation is inevitable, the person with the stronger will takes all.
P. S judging from history of other nations
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Bkayyy: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
Oracleforce:

It is obvious that you lack understanding...and you need prompt intervention or else...
Some minority tribe in south said, they don't believe in your biafraudn agenda.....it is clandestine agenda to expand your Igbo kingdom to their territory. ...like the hausa-Fulani are doing right now..
When was the identity vote casted?
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by DerideGull(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Salewa97:
The Chief Executive Officer of Hotels.ng, Mark Essien has barred his mind on the agitation for Biafran nation. Citing that Biafra will be a landlocked country if eventually becomes a nation.

This is coming on the heels of agitations by different group in South-east Nigeria. Groups like; IPOB, MASSOB, BIM, etc, has been calling for a separation from Nigeria. A movement which will birth the new nation called Biafra. However, Essien pointed out that if Biafran nation if granted freedom, will be landlocked with no access to sea or oil. The Akwa Ibom born entrepreneur in a social media post further added that region like South-South will unlikely join Biafra as a nation.

He said:
“Those calling for Biafra don’t understand that it will be a landlocked country without access to the sea (or oil). It is highly unlikely that any of the other tribes will join in. All the major markets will collapse without trade from the rest of Nigeria. No resources, no trade. “If you’re secretly hoping Nigeria splits, dead that dream. Because the south would split into two. And then South-West will split into two again, then South-South-East will split into 4 pieces. Those tiny nations will be unstable, poor, and ruled by warlords. It’s better as it is. “And those hoping for Biafra as a single, unified South-East and South-South together: that will never happen. It will be the worst of all guerrilla wars. The creeks can hide an insurgent army that can never be flushed out, and they will attack over and over again. “The Ijaws, Efik/Ibibio, Deltans will never agree to be part of Biafra, and should it happen by force, then it will be seen as an occupation and will be resisted. Considering that access to water and oil lies in the minority areas, it will be hard to occupy those areas for long.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/biafra-will-be-a-landlocked-country-without-access-to-sea-or-oil-mark-essien/

Only idiotic fool will harp on silly landlock as yardstick for nation creation. One wonders if Somalia does not have miles of coastal terrain. I simply want Republic of Igbo land and rest will be history. Those shouting Niger Delta might have the chance to feel it as most of these idiots are expendable. These jackasses keep reminding me of Bakassi.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by DerideGull(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
bjdon:

Bro not too many folks who claim Niger Delta are intelligent. Just take a look at so-called Niger Delta as compared to Lagos or Abuja. Sometimes I think Lagos and Abuja actually belong to the idiotic Niger Delta. I have nothing against those fight for actualization of Biafra however I fight for Republic of Igbo land.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Taba21:

Send me your account number
What insolence.
I will feed you and your family for 100 good years.
Go and look for your mate.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 6:04am On Oct 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What insolence.

I will feed you and your family for 100 good years.

Go and look for your mate.

I will feed and sponsor your state forever look at this swan talking because others are talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Fulani Was Killed In SE Unlike In The SW / Confusion As Osinbajo, Gambari’s Roles Clash At Emir Of Kano’s Coronation / IPOB Announce 5 Days Lockdown From 5th- 10th Nov 2021 Unless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.