Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked (2665 Views)

Biafra: It Was A Horrible War, 3million People Died- Clinton Admits / Why Deltans Will Vote Massively For Okowa, PDP Candidates – Obielum / Come What May, Deltans Will Re-elect Governor Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Lol, what movement is that? Niger Delta as an entity is as fake as Nigeria. It doesn't exist in the grand scheme of things. Niger Delta will automatically break up once Nigeria is no more.

Are you Ijaw? Itshekiri? Efik? Uhrobo? Or any of the several ethnicities that were collectively lumped together, it is high time you started speaking for your tribe alone. I can bet a million naira that Niger Delta won't be able to form an entity based on its current delineation.

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by November1857(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not only annang why not oron..

Why are you not from Europe.

Dance of shame that started August 30.

It is only nairaland that someone will deny his state , claiming another man's state just to prove an inferior point.
Aboki I'll must curse person on Earth to deny my region , state and tribe. Aboki face your north where killings has become norm !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Lol, what movement is that? Niger Delta as an entity is as fake as Nigeria. It doesn't exist in the grand scheme of things. Niger Delta will automatically break up once Nigeria is no more.

Are you Ijaw? Itshekiri? Efik? Uhrobo? Or any of the several ethnicities that were collectively lumped together, it is high time you started speaking for your tribe alone. I can bet a million naira that Niger Delta won't be able to form an entity based on its current delineation.

Bro, I have noticed that you don't contribute wisely in this forum.

U always spill out nonsense like an idiot.

I am from Imo state and I must to tell you should leave south south people and focus on Biafra or the betterment of our tribe. Don't try to divide people who are trying to be one.

It is people like you that makes others to look down on us.

By the way, how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
Aboki I'll must curse person on Earth to deny my region , state and tribe. Aboki face your north killings has become norm !

Answer the question and stop sounding desperate to rope in others. Akwaibom wannabe

It is only nairaland that someone will deny his state , claiming another man's state just to prove an inferior point
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Marine54(m): 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Answer the question and stop sounding desperate to rope in others. Akwaibom wannabe

It is only nairaland that someone will deny his state , claiming another man's state just to prove an inferior point
Aboki face your front! This is my identity...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

I am from Imo state and I must to tell you should leave south south people and focus on Biafra or the betterment of our tribe. Don't try to divide people who are trying to be one.

Who is your brother? Iwu ezi ohia!!

Lol, every bingo now claims to be Igbo. He is even asking my age? A rifraff with the IQ of an ant is asking my age. If you're older than me then it means you're a re.tard, and you shouldn't procreate to avoid bringing forth dum.b children.

Amadioha kugbuo gi there!

Kedu ebe amuru gi n'Imo state?

Since you're from Imo state, I'm waiting for your response in Igbo. Otele grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Marine54:
Aboki face your front! This is my identity...

Lol

Another moniker fires up..Lol

Wonders shall never cease..

Akwaibom wannabe .

Any more moniker.

The desperation is real.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Who is your brother? Iwu ezi ohia!!

Lol, every bingo now claims to be Igbo.

Amadioha kugbuo gi there!

Kedu ebe amuru gi n'Imo state?

Since you're from Imo state, I'm waiting for your response in Igbo. Otele grin

I know you suspect that I am from West or North.

Make I tell you, I am an Ezinihitte man.

I take God beg u, don't try to divide tribes seeking to join as one. If you must do it, don't involve my tribe in it.

Already we have two tribes that we have been battling in this nairaland, it wont be a nice experience when these south south people join these tribes that I am talking about to battle us, just because of your childishness.

Again, in my mother's dialect we use "Otula" instead of "Otele"

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by November1857(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol

Akwaibom wannabe .

Any more moniker.

The desperation is real.
you wanna know I am . That is actually who I am !
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by kingzizzy: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why is it that people keep thinking that Oil and access to the sea is everything? Both of them did not help Nigeria much

Ethiopia does not have both but is doing well
Botswana does not have both but is doing well

Lesotho and Swaziland dont have both but they are surviving

So why this obsession with Oil and acess to the sea when there are many examples of countries in Africa, and indeed the world, that are doing better than Nigeria despite not having both?

Besides all 5 South East has oil in commercial quantities and an even bigger quantity of Gas, which is the future.

They also have access to sea via international waterways

Only ignorant people talk about Oil and access to the Sea, both will not stop any people destined for greatness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
November1857:
you wanna know I am . That is actually who I am !

Lol
Akwaibom wannabe .
Any more moniker.
The desperation is real.

Wannabe

Lol
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by awgumayor: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

What do you mean by he should leave south south alone? Those Igbos in the south south are they different from those in South east. South south is a home of many ethnic groups Igbo included. If Nigeria is to divide it will never be by geopolitical zones but by tribes, languages and cultures. Igbo still have a stake in South south.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Ikinternational: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
For those that know how to read between the lines, he's actually saying he doesn't want Nigeria to separate. He prefers one Nigeria. If the igbos are allowed to go, that means the division of Nigeria is inevitable.
For those that are shot callers in Nigeria, this sentiment is not uncommon.

Forget his long English, Nigeria cannot hold as one without the igbos is actually the headline if you peep game.

But I know most will focus elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
awgumayor:
What do you mean by he should leave south south alone? Those Igbos in the south south are they different from those in South east. South south is a home of many ethnic groups Igbo included. If Nigeria is to divide it will never be by geopolitical zones but by tribes, languages and cultures. Igbo still have a stake in South south.

He should have remembered them that we are going with our brothers in south south, to Biafra.

He should not have told ethnic nationalities in south south to avoid uniting, in other to form Niger delta republic.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Ojiofor: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
If Nigeria disintegrate tomorrow,I can assure you that Igboland must have access to the sea else or we gonna wage war to get there by fire by force.
Southeast is not Igboland, we shall never accept a map or boundaries drawn by our enemies.We know our boundaries before Nigeria independence.
cc salewa97.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

I know you suspect that I am from West or North.

Make I tell you, I am an Ezinihitte man.

I take God beg u, don't try to divide tribes seeking to join as one. If you must do it, don't involve my tribe in it.

Already we have two tribes that we have been battling in this nairaland, it wont be a nice experience when these south south people join these tribes that I am talking about to battle us, just because of your childishness.

Again, in my mother's dialect we use "Otula" instead of "Otele"

You're sick man. All those nonsense you're writing is for what exactly? Are you okay at all?

Enyi, iweghi ako n'uche. Oburu n'iwere amamihe, igaghi na akogheri ka onye egbuwara isi.

Gaa juo ese ebe isi nna, maka na iwughi onye Igbo.

Ezi ohia!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by AburiBiafra: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ijaws, efiks/Ibibios should go and meet kanu In London that is drawing his useless map.

No sensible Igbo will ever lived and alive to current situation of Nigeria will agree to have anything do with Ijaw, efiks or Ibibios in biafra.. ( new country) that's a recipe for disaster.

Ijaw man right from the time of Adaka whether na Boro has always been pro-Nigerianist and real agitators of biafra has long insisted and j
hold the view that Ijaws shouldn't or have anything to do in biafra. Ijaw remains an entity in Nigeria.

It is only fools like kanu that doesn't know his left from his right will insert someone totally different from you inside his London biafran map.

Homogeneous as the country will be Igbos(biafra) no other person is needed. The rest can screw themselves in Nigeria.

The most stupid thing someone can do is to encourage another heterogeneous country as Nigeria because such will never be develop but will even be more disastrous than Nigeria

As for Essien with his hotels Ng and Efik/Ibibios there is nothing, I mean absolutely nothing you guys can offer any Igbo man today. Even in Nigeria what has you offered them if I may ask.

Switzerland as landlocked as it is , is far much and 300,000 times ahead of the country called Nigeria. Well I am not suprise because you are managing a hotel website and I have never seen a hotelier that doesn't reason like a prostitute.

Essien my foot....

Your ignorance stinks to high heaven.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
awgumayor:

Don't mind the rifraff who has never contributed anything meaningful about Igbo affairs only to be talking rubbish.

Such a nitwit.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
AburiBiafra:

Your ignorance stinks to high heaven.

I don't waste my time with Ipob miscreants. All Igbos are eternally useless including kanu the grand patron of uselessness.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

You're sick man. All those nonsense you're writing is for what exactly? Are you okay at all?

Enyi, iweghi ako n'uche. Oburu n'iwere amamihe, igaghi na akogheri ka onye egbuwara isi.

Gaa juo ese ebe isi nna, maka na iwughi onye Igbo.

Ezi ohia!

Bro,

How old are you?

You are even lucky that they ethnic groups in south south you were advicing to fight for their instead of Niger delta republic( that they cherish), are not here to start insulting south easterners, because of your childishness.

If any of these people advice south easterners, I am sure that you won't like it.

Come on things like that brings bad blood between south south and south east. Just focus on our tribesmen whose land where carved into south south.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Bro,

How old are you?

You are even lucky that they ethnic groups in south south you were advicing to fight for their instead of Niger delta republic( that they cherish), are not here to start insulting south easterners, because of your childishness.

If any of these people advice south easterners, I am sure that you won't like it.

Come on things like that brings bad blood between south south and south east. Just focus on our tribesmen whose land where carved into south south.

You're obviously too dull to be discussing politics. Your type is not needed in the politics section. You should move over to romance or jokes, that's where people of your IQ level discuss.

If you're intelligent you would have known by now that Igboland encompasses both SE and SS. Asking each tribe to speak for themselves is a logical thing to do.

Stop being ignorant and having such a low self esteem about yourself. Jeez, where is this village man from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
though things are not going well in Nigeria but I expect you channel your thoughts and write up to castigate self determination plan of the south east n Biafra. .have you not seen great land locked countries before? instead ask what the youth safe waiting to do in the face of corrupt politician looting the national wealth, insecurity in the country, bad roads, rising food prices, etc ...
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

You're obviously too dull to be discussing politics. Your type is not needed in the politics section. You should move over to romance or jokes, that's where people of your IQ level discuss.

If you're intelligent you would have known by now that Igboland encompasses both SE and SS. Asking each tribe to speak for themselves is a logical thing to do.

Stop being ignorant and having such a low self esteem about yourself. Jeez, where is this village
man from?

I don't like discussing things like this with people like you.

And neither will I resort to insult you back.

I am sure that you will grow up to understand that one needs to save himself before saving others.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by proeast(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

I don't like discussing things like this with people like you.

And neither will I resort to insult you back.

I am sure that you will grow up to understand that one needs to save himself before saving others.

Everything I told are just pieces of advice that will help you, and not even a single insult yet you're crying already.

How can someone like you even be in a position to tell another person what to do when you're confused and lacking direction?

You created this account newly and it's obvious you know next to nothing about politics yet you started insulting someone who has been discussing politics and understands the gimmicks they're using against Igbos.

Since you're just a neophyte here, you should queitly observe and listen, some of us have been here since a decade now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Everything I told are just pieces of advice that will help you, and not even a single insult yet you're crying already.

How can someone like you even be in a position to tell another person what to do when you're confused and lacking direction?

You created this account newly and it's obvious you know next to nothing about politics yet you started insulting someone who has been discussing politics and understands the gimmicks they're using against Igbos.

Since you're just a neophyte here, you should queitly observe and listen, some of us have been here since a decade now.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

You are still a child.

It doesn't make sense to enlighten people who are full of themselves.

Lastly, don't quote me again.
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:
Lol, another attention seeker on the loose.
His ignorance is top notch. The pro Nigerians now think they can use scare mongering to deter the raging separatist agitation.

Face the reality and accept who you are not others that didn't accept you
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Ijaws, efiks/Ibibios should go and meet kanu In London that is drawing his useless map.

No sensible Igbo will ever lived and alive to current situation of Nigeria will agree to have anything do with Ijaw, efiks or Ibibios in biafra.. ( new country) that's a recipe for disaster.

Ijaw man right from the time of Adaka whether na Boro has always been pro-Nigerianist and real agitators of biafra has long insisted and j
hold the view that Ijaws shouldn't or have anything to do in biafra. Ijaw remains an entity in Nigeria.

It is only fools like kanu that doesn't know his left from his right will insert someone totally different from you inside his London biafran map.

Homogeneous as the country will be Igbos(biafra) no other person is needed. The rest can screw themselves in Nigeria.

The most stupid thing someone can do is to encourage another heterogeneous country as Nigeria because such will never be develop but will even be more disastrous than Nigeria

As for Essien with his hotels Ng and Efik/Ibibios there is nothing, I mean absolutely nothing you guys can offer any Igbo man today. Even in Nigeria what has you offered them if I may ask.

Switzerland as landlocked as it is , is far much and 300,000 times ahead of the country called Nigeria. Well I am not suprise because you are managing a hotel website and I have never seen a hotelier that doesn't reason like a prostitute.

Essien my foot....

Without Niger Delta wealth I wonder the kind of opt primitives situations some of you could've find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
proeast:

Niger Delta was first before Igbo Biafra and the day igbo realise that they are nothing and nobody to the Deltan that very year they shall be free from Nigeria
Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo365:

calm down achieve your own first before you talk of other people own.
did Niger Deltans told you they want to separate?

They can't survive without the Niger Delta people.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Efik/ibibio, Deltans Will Never Be Part Of Biafra, It Will Be A Landlocked by Taba21: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bikoko:

Urhobo in oduduwa Republic? what brand of weed are you smoking? even the Itshekiri one sef will never happen cause they are a distinct ethnic nationality that just happen to share some cultural and linguistic ties with Yorubas.

It is possible because urhobo elders can sale their own just for a position or money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osibanjo Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Representation Of What To Expect? / Peter Obi Is Trending On Twitter Right Now - Photos / This Is What Aisha Yesufu Was Really Saying(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.