Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? (2454 Views)

2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Inspiring226(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
ADVENTURE. They say that “Any part of the world where you go and you did not see an Igbo man
go home immediately because it is not humans who live there”.
Southerners from Nigeria are adventurous and in-born travelers, they would travel to any existing
part of the world to make money and get out of poverty. And in their travels they are willing to take
anything, be it persecution, hardship, harsh weather, racism, risks, they will face seas, deserts,
forests oceans, bullets, death and worse to make money. In the south there is still poverty, but a
southerner will not hesitate for a second to do anything that will make him rich.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Pussymender: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Browse am na

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Education is the answer

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Faithful007: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Religious Differences maybe?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Inspiring226(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
, undecided,
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by BigSarah(f): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Don't be fooled, the north is developed...

This thread was about south and north, weird how it turned to north vs South east .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Nadaken: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
BigSarah:
Don't be fooled, the north is developed...
development isn't about quota system pumping Niger Delta wealth and resources to desert

Are the humans developed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by helinues: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
More developed with what % of land Mass? undecided
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Goodmarlian: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
If Arewa catch this thread.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by BigSarah(f): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nadaken:
development isn't about quota system pumping Niger Delta wealth and resources to desert

Are the humans developed

The north has problems just like every other region, but believe me it's over hyped and they are using it to their advantage, collecting donations here and abroad, the only thing they lack is western culture literacy(states like Niger, kebbi, jigawa,borno,some parts of Sokoto) ... But Hausa culture is formidable here... I would have preferred the north to south if not for heat season and insects, too much insects...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by AbamOnyerubi: 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Goodmarlian:
If Arewa catch this thread.. cheesy cheesy
The whole of the thread go turn to JPEGs, swears. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
OP what do you understand by development??

You are an igbo man from south eastern part of this country.

Do you actually know that south east is the most backward region in Nigeria? Or are you still deceiving each other?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
BigSarah:

The north has problems just like every other region, but believe me it's over hyped and they are using it to their advantage, collecting donations here and abroad, the only thing they lack is western culture literacy(states like Niger, kebbi, jigawa,borno,some parts of Sokoto) ... But Hausa culture is formidable here... I would have preferred the north to south if not for heat season and insects, too much insects...
What about insecurity.. North is like Afghanistan.. In kaduna here everyone is afraid of bandits
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
OP what do you understand by development?? And pls indicate the region in which you come from.
Is south and north now.. You don't need the region..

Northern and Southern protectorate

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Ekeletu: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Inspiring226:
ADVENTURE. They say that “Any part of the world where you go and you did not see an Igbo man
go home immediately because it is not humans who live there”.
Southerners from Nigeria are adventurous and in-born travelers, they would travel to any existing
part of the world to make money and get out of poverty. And in their travels they are willing to take
anything, be it persecution, hardship, harsh weather, racism, risks, they will face seas, deserts,
forests oceans, bullets, death and worse to make money. In the south there is still poverty, but a
southerner will not hesitate for a second to do anything that will make him rich.
South owns the oil.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Is south and north now.. You don't need the region..

Northern and Southern protectorate
shut up! We have the West South and East.

South east is most backward region in Nigeria

Or do you need some pictures?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

What about insecurity.. North is like Afghanistan.. In kaduna here everyone is afraid of bandits
what about these bandits that are killing people in the south east?

What about the killings that is going on in Abia, Imo and Anambra state?

Are you pretending that nothing is happening in your region? Dispites all the news of killings coming out from the south east?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ekeletu:
South owns the oil.
be specific south south owns the oil the east don't have anything

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Ekeletu: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
be specific south south owns the oil the east don't have anything
I said South.
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ekeletu:
I said South.
which south?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up! We have the West South and East.

South east is most backward region in Nigeria

Or do you need some pictures?
We also have north West, middle belt and North east
Why lump them.. Abokiiii semi illiterate bandit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

We also have north West, middle belt and North east
Why lump them.. Abokiiii semi illiterate bandit
all the zones in the north is more developed than the south east

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Nadaken: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
BigSarah:

I rather be in North Korea than the "nut"
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
which south?
I dey Zaria now as I type.. Bandits are busy raiding places and kidnapping people.. North is like Afghanistan

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

I dey Zaria now as I type.. Bandits are busy raiding places and kidnapping people.. North is like Afghanistan
lies zaria is peaceful and more developed than the entire Enugu state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

there's no form any insecurity in zaria...

Stop lying... Just because you want to paint the north black.

Southern kaduna, kastina villages and zamfara are the only places with security issues for now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Lmao.. grin grin this same zaria bandits are even raiding University Community and killing 60 persons close to the teaching hospital.. No wonder you're an abokiiii.. U no sabi anything

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
See them coming to tell us how underdeveloped the north grin.

Zaria that is local government under Kaduna is more developed than Enugu state.
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
You will get high BP on nairaland.. I promise you that grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Ekeletu: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
which south?

Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Lmao.. grin grin this same zaria bandits are even raiding University Community and killing 60 persons close to the teaching hospital.. No wonder you're an abokiiii.. U no sabi anything
stop lying... Zaria is peaceful there nothing happening there!

Must you lie? Teaching Hospital is located in shika not even zaria you bloody liar! Shika is safe! One of my cousin is a doctor there!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by myobjective: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
OP what do you understand by development??

You are an igbo man from south eastern part of this country.

Do you actually know what south east is the most backward region in Nigeria? Or are you still deceiving each other?

I will rather live in northern cities like Minna, Suleja, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Zaria than live in potopoto republic such as Onitsha, Owerri, Nsuka, Awka etc.

Northern cities are better plan, have infrastructures such as waterworks, roads and generally more peaceful than their south-east counterparts.

Finally, easterners are not in any position to call anyone parasite. Northern states much more to the table to eastern states.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is FG Secretly Trading Bitcoin? (PHOTOS) / No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content / South East Has Highest Voters Turnout Online And Twitter- Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.