Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? (2492 Views)

2023: It Is Southern Region Turn To Produce Next President - Governor Akeredolu / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
what's tribalism here?
In a faceless forum u assume everyone that says anything against the north (most times the truth) is automatically Igbo that was exactly what El rufia son did when he treaten to rape some1 mother because he though the person was igbo, that is the definition of tribalism
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by spiritmasquerad(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
what's tribalism here?
In a faceless forum u assume everyone that says anything against the north (most times the truth) is automatically Igbo that was exactly what El rufia son did when he treaten to rape some1 mother because he though the person was igbo, that is the definition of tribalism! Am suprise at that ur statement
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Nwaelohim: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Where have you been in the North? Abi social media is deceiving you?
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by uBuNiT: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
History555:

North is so developed that tourists are falling over themselves to come over

North is so developed that they hold many patents and inventions

North is so developed that they are world in science , technology , medicine etc

North is so developed that they have low unemployment, high literacy, world class universities, world class cities

North is so developed that it accounts for 20% of world food supply
You remind me a question Nnamdi Kanu once asked. He asked: "have you ever seen a fulani scientist "?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by History555: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up! Stop boasting with your brothers fleeing to America to America to hustle.

Boast with the development in your region

Your region is so developed that Fed govt listed 17 out of 19 states as educationally disadvantaged such that you need to score 2 out of 200 to be admitted.

In between their are so many of your brothers in uk universities, what is surprising is that they don't make effort to apply for jobs in coys in uk, us, Europe rather they run back to Nigeria to work for govt. I guess they are scared of competition
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Chino4NAUTH: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
Arrewa:
so it had result to personal attack grin

If you want insult me till tomorrow... I don't give a fvvck
You know north is a cesspit like Afghanistan and iraq angry grin
Re: Why Is Southern Nigeria More Developed Than Northern Nigeria? by Arrewa: 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
History555:

Your region is so developed that Fed govt listed 17 out of 19 states as educationally disadvantaged such that you need to score 2 out of 200 to be admitted.

In between their are so many of your brothers in uk universities, what is surprising is that they don't make effort to apply for jobs in coys in uk, us, Europe rather they run back to Nigeria to work for govt. I guess they are scared of competition

keep concocting lies to decieve each other.

It' all for our own advantage...

Keep deceiving yourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

52 Northern Groups Ask UN, Others To Back Biafra Agitation / I Don't Understand, Who Is Obi's Running Mate? / BREAKING: Labour Party Set To Name Substantive Vice Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.