Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] (6139 Views)

American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Female Teacher In Court For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by meobizy(f): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
That nutcase deserves a twenty year prison sentence if she doesn’t know what men her age range are for. Men support these sorts of cases until the genders are reversed and their teenage daughters are the victims. I don’t remember a specific gender having a monopoly on any type of crime under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
i see he told u to dm, i will advice you to disembark. i repeat disembark lol. do not dm

cheesy na carlyboi is alright. He's a nice fella.
I do get alot of dms on here but can't reply em all or I'd be emailing bk n forth my whole day lol.
How U dey today
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
lol, yeah i started fucking milf at a very young age. then there was no internet. i bet if it was now, they will be jailing them without knowing that i was actually enjoying it cheesy

Then they would've taught U alot lol
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

I do get alot of dms on here but can't reply em all or I'd be emailing bk n forth my whole day lol.
How U dey today

Oh well....!!here we go again undecided I got a mention wink

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Lol I guess you’re getting too Nigerian for the mod’s liking lol @“ exorcising his konji” I’m gon Pm you then!that wud make things easier!
.lol yeah my Aussie humour mixed with the naija pidgin I've learned...I tend to get a bit rowdygrin. Especially since I learnt konji and soapgrin. Us Aussies have a dirty sense of humour n ppl Dunno how to take us sometimes like if we're serious lol
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Lol I guess you’re getting too Nigerian for the mod’s liking lol @“ exorcising his konji” I’m gon Pm you then!that wud make things easier!

I'll use this post to tell ilegend I can't reply his mention for a few more hours. I had two bans for the comments I put on the pastor praying holding a man's crutch. One was two hours n the other 24hrs. So haven't been able to reply lol.
Ilegend, big Aussie dollars on hold just for youcheesy
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh well....!!here we go again undecided I got a mention wink

Lol.
I sent Ur Tassie devil pic in the other mention
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

I'll use this post to tell ilegend I can't reply his mention for a few more hours. I had two bans for the comments I put on the pastor praying holding a man's crutch. One was two hours n the other 24hrs. So haven't been able to reply lol.
Ilegend, big Aussie dollars on hold just for youcheesy

Well I’m guessing loads of guys are fighting for your attention here!enjoy Missy Ms!me I don’t have energy abeg!
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol.
I sent Ur Tassie devil pic in the other mention

Talking to you is the longest exchange I have had with anyone since I have been on here!you can always send stuffs to my email going forward Missy!i prefer it that way!

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Talking to you is the longest exchange I have had with anyone since I have been on here!you can always send stuffs to my email going forward Missy!i prefer it that way!

Lol ok I will do.
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Well I’m guessing loads of guys are fighting for your attention here!enjoy Missy Ms!me I don’t have energy abeg!

Lol na was just a mention bout Aussie money
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by angelfallz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Switch the genders and feminists would be convulsing.

2 Likes

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by SATANNIST: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Then they would've taught U alot lol
offcourse they did. thanks to them. i am still friends with a few lol

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by SATANNIST: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

How U dey today
i am ok. i still insist u click dismiss on those dms lol
except me off-course haha

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol na was just a mention bout Aussie money

I wasn’t even referring to the money tho I mean seems guys are jostling for your attention on here You Missy you seem to be spoilt for choice lol!

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

I wasn’t even referring to the money tho I mean seems guys are jostling for your attention on here You Missy you seem to be spoilt for choice lol!

Lol. Na not really not that many ppl talk to me. The ones who do r just being friendly lol.
I'm friendly too lol.
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
i am ok. i still insist u click dismiss on those dms lol
except me off-course haha

grin

Did U dm me too?
I do get alot of em n emails come thru with different names to their nl names so I dunno who is who most the time.
If I reply em all is be glued to my ph all daycheesy
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
SATANNIST:
offcourse they did. thanks to them. i am still friends with a few lol

cheesy. Friends friends or just friendscheesy
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. Na not really not that many ppl talk to me. The ones who do r just being friendly lol.
I'm friendly too lol.

Oh ok I know right!you are friendly and really cool tho you should know Missy Elliot?
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh ok I know right!you are friendly and really cool tho you should know Missy Elliot?

Lol yeah the rapper in the us. I know who she is. I dnt like her music much tho. U do?
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol yeah the rapper in the us. I know who she is. I dnt like her music much tho. U do?

Some of her songs like Get Your freak on are nice I thought you’ve got the freaky and the Missy in common so I’m thinking you’ve gon like her lol!

1 Like

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Some of her songs like Get Your freak on are nice I thought you’ve got the freaky and the Missy in common so I’m thinking you’ve gon like her lol!

Lol. Na that's all we got in commoncheesy
I like rap but prefer more gangsta style rap n a cpl mumble rappers have ok songs. Mostly I like lil Wayne n EMINEM in the rap game lol.
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Carlyboi(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol. Na that's all we got in commoncheesy
I like rap but prefer more gangsta style rap n a cpl mumble rappers have ok songs. Mostly I like lil Wayne n EMINEM in the rap game lol.

Oh Missy love some mumble rappers then you’re fan of young thug and lil uzi,lil yatchy lol hardcore/gangsta isn’t that talking bout the NWA,rakim,Nas,2pac,biggie,DMx,Eminem,Busta Rhymes etc
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Carlyboi:

Oh Missy love some mumble rappers then you’re fan of young thug and lil uzi,lil yatchy lol hardcore/gangsta isn’t that talking bout the NWA,rakim,Nas,2pac,biggie,DMx,Eminem,Busta Rhymes etc

I like Wayne, Eminem, some lil yatchy, 21 savage, nle Choppa, Kodak black, Freddo bang, jackboy, NBA young boy, future, D12, biggie, trippie red, sixnine, asap rocky, Lamar. I don't mind Rick Ross n drake but only in collabs. I like Denzel curry too. But I really prefer Marylin manson, tool, Korn, n nirvana lol. I like grunge music n sum heavy metal, emo metal like Manson n Korn. I like all kindsa music. I also like love songs but nothing at all from before the 80s
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by RamessesIV(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Lol this is very common in the west aged white women sleeping with teenage boys

Same hypocritcal society if the genders were reversed would have called the man an abuser,rapist and pedophile no wahala

2 Likes

Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Superpower(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2020
angelfallz:
Switch the genders and feminists would be convulsing.
You are calling feminist while it is men on this thread supporting the act
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by angelfallz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
Superpower:
You are calling feminist while it is men on this thread supporting the act

Lol. What I said still stands. Maybe you didn't understand it.
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by SATANNIST: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

cheesy. Friends friends or just friendscheesy
friends friends cheesy
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by SATANNIST: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Missyford31:

grin

Did U dm me too?
I do get alot of em n emails come thru with different names to their nl names so I dunno who is who most the time.
If I reply em all is be glued to my ph all daycheesy
no i didnt lol. i was just being naughty. i dont want to snatch you from your bf na grin
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Jozel: 2:34am On Sep 16, 2020
Nice article... thanks for sharing this with us... please can I guest blog with you?
I have some nice contents Check out this one below
https://legitinfo247.com/phil-foden-and-mason-greenwood-sent-home/
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 16, 2020
SATANNIST:
no i didnt lol. i was just being naughty. i dont want to snatch you from your bf na grin

grin grin
Re: Married Female Teacher, 35, ‘romped With Pupil, 15[photos] by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2020
SATANNIST:
friends friends cheesy

Aww U coulda said friends friends and friends grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not Ashamed My Ex Leaked My Nudes, I Have A Beautiful Body - 21-year-old / Ebonyi To Commence Whistle Blowing Against Cultists / Christian Woman Murdered In Syria Graphic photo- Warning Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.