Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) (690 Views)

See The Interior Of The Multi-million Naira Mansion Late Ajimobi Was Building Be / See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... / 11 Facts You Should Know About Late Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by wale377(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Here is a video of Abiola Ajimobi grave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECR2de12m3k

Abiola Ajimobi is a Nigerian politician from Oyo State, south-western Nigeria. He was formerly the Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Oil and Chemical Marketing Company, a subsidiary of Shell Petroleum, Nigeria.

He died from Covid-19

Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by thesicilian: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
AC that will be stolen within two months.

1 Like

Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by Simplyleo: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmmmm angry
Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by Brandonx(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Is this not insanity? undecided
Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by UDUJ(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am sure my good friend righteousness89 will have something to say about this

1 Like

Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by Righteousness89(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Do all these Really Matter?

What has all these got to do with the Dead?

For someone like me who does not like to DECIEVE Himself it's totally Unnecessary!

It's Meaningless as far as I am Concerned!

The Funds used in doing this should be used to Cater for the Living..

A Living Dog is Better than a Dead Lion

1 Like

Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by Jafar1: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2020
This life no balance
Re: Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) by Mynd44: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2020

(1)

Obaseki Vs Ize-iyamu: Oshiomhole Told To Pack Up, Leave Edo State, Tinubu Mocked / BREAKING: Pro-sars Protesters Storm Police Headquarters / Nigeria Seem To Have A Ghost As A President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.