Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... (1822 Views)

Late Ajimobi Grave Furnished With Marble And AC. (video) / See The Interior Of The Multi-million Naira Mansion Late Ajimobi Was Building Be / 11 Facts You Should Know About Late Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
See list of what the late Ajimobi did that made Oyo state indigenes hate him(Opinion)

The news of the former governor of Oyo state came as a shock to some and at the same time, it didn't surprise other people.

All in all, we pray his soul rest in peace. But before I proceed this is not to say sabotage his name. This is just to highlight some things he did which made a lot of people dislike him.

Salary issues : Ajimobi once owed pensioners salaries of more than 5 years during his tenure.

Music house : The time he made people of Oyo state anger to get over the board is when he demolished Fresh Fm of Ibadan. This was what made a lot of people hate him.

The Olubadan issue : Ajimobi was believed to have disrespect for the Olubadan monarch for what he did. He installed Kings and gave them crown against the wish of the Olubadan himself.

"Bad Mouth" : This is the only thing any Oyo state indigenes could accuse Ajimobi of. He talks anyhow and doesn't control his mouth. We can't start talking about some havoc he caused with his inability to tame his tongue.

Ajimobi at a meeting with pensioners once told them that even the workers that are alive haven't been paid their salaries, talk less of the dead - referring to pensioners.

He also asked them if they have no child who can take care of them - referring to the same pensioner.

All in all, Ajimobi is the best governor to have ever rule in Oyo state.
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by budaatum: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
I guess he never equipped hospitals neither so had nowhere to go and get fixed.
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Flier: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Keep posting nonsense! Ajimobi was the best governor to ever ruled oyo state or don't you ever why the audio governor keep recommissioning Ajimobis project ?
Could you please explain the whereabout of 118 million covid19 fund? Because UCH said they didn't receive a kobo from oyo state government

1 Like

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Sammy07: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ajimobi is one of the best governor of Oyo tho.

But his mouth sha.

1 Like

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Flier: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:
Ajimobi is one of the best governor of Oyo tho.

But his mouth sha.
What I dislike about the present governor is,he is pure fake
He keep getting caught everyday
Must he lie ?
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Sammy07: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flier:
What I dislike about the present governor is,he is pure fake
He keep getting caught everyday
Must he lie ?

Lol, I heard Oyo people are not in good terms with Makinde.
Buh him just use 1yr, have faith in him.
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Flier: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, I heard Oyo people are not in good terms with Makinde.
Buh him just use 1yr, have faith in him.
They are in good term lol since he is sharing the money,oyo people only cares about their pocket not good governance and this is why the state was very bad before Ajimobi took over and did his part and now everything is getting worse again
They will love him as long as he keep sharing the money
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flier:
Keep posting nonsense! Ajimobi was the best governor to ever ruled oyo state or don't you ever why the audio governor keep recommissioning Ajimobis project ?
Could you please explain the whereabout of 118 million covid19 fund? Because UCH said they didn't receive a kobo from oyo state government

Must you make people know you're a F.O.O.L
or you're a illiterate
Coz I don't understand you

1 Like

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by movingclouds(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Flier:
They are in good term lol since he is sharing the money,oyo people only cares about their pocket not good governance and this is why the state was very bad before Ajimobi took over and did his part and now everything is getting worse again
They will love him as long as he keep sharing the money
What's good governance if I may ask? The good roads leading to empty bellies? Disrespecting people working under you? Wherever you guys have it from that Oyo people ain't in good term with the governor, you're being fooled... There's no perfect leader, but the guy is doing his best.. The pandemic could have made any leader look useless

1 Like

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by movingclouds(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
sheyishemba:

Must you make people know you're a F.O.O.L
or you're a illiterate
Coz I don't understand you
Lol, I usually don't know the problem with these guys... Ajimobi is the best for what exactly? Only the roads? What about the educational sector, relationship between the state workers and the governor? He messed up in so many things, but it's so sad we list him.. Those guys calling Seyi Makinde audio achievement are just dumb people.. Imagine how worse it'd be if Ajimobi was governor during this pandemic.. It'd be more dangerous than the virus Itself

2 Likes

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by TheCanceller: 5:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
sheyishemba:
See list of what the late Ajimobi did that made Oyo state indigenes hate him(Opinion)

The news of the former governor of Oyo state came as a shock to some and at the same time, it didn't surprise other people.

All in all, we pray his soul rest in peace. But before I proceed this is not to say sabotage his name. This is just to highlight some things he did which made a lot of people dislike him.

Salary issues : Ajimobi once owed pensioners salaries of more than 5 years during his tenure.

Music house : The time he made people of Oyo state anger to get over the board is when he demolished Fresh Fm of Ibadan. This was what made a lot of people hate him.

The Olubadan issue : Ajimobi was believed to have disrespect for the Olubadan monarch for what he did. He installed Kings and gave them crown against the wish of the Olubadan himself.

"Bad Mouth" : This is the only thing any Oyo state indigenes could accuse Ajimobi of. He talks anyhow and doesn't control his mouth. We can't start talking about some havoc he caused with his inability to tame his tongue.

Ajimobi at a meeting with pensioners once told them that even the workers that are alive haven't been paid their salaries, talk less of the dead - referring to pensioners.

He also asked them if they have no child who can take care of them - referring to the same pensioner.

All in all, Ajimobi is the best governor to have ever rule in Oyo state.

God bless you.
unfortunately the PDP makinde has made us lose hope in Oyo.
Ajimobi would have managed this pandemic more better if he was still in power

1 Like

Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by Tomide007: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
movingclouds:

What's good governance if I may ask? The good roads leading to empty bellies? Disrespecting people working under you? Wherever you guys have it from that Oyo people ain't in good term with the governor, you're being fooled... There's no perfect leader, but the guy is doing his best.. The pandemic could have made any leader look useless
Lol...
Re: See List Of What The Late Ajimobi Did That Made Oyo... by bestabigaelever(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Whatever good deeds some people think he did for oyo people he spoilt it with bad mouth
Talking as if there is no tomorrow

That man added to lautech problems

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Niger Delta: The North Is About To Hijack NDDC! / Umeh Kalu Have Earn Himself A Place In The DSS Dungeon Beside Kanu / APC Releases Zoning Formula-chairman To North-central, Secretary To South-west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.