Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (43060 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by AwkaFinest: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2020
People watch out, In 2 months time you will see this same news again on nairaland.

The fool recycled this news because Rivers and Enugu airports have been on nairaland of late. With the compare and contrast clowns have been doing here.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

And if it not propaganda what will now happen to your own lying life You will die in a wasteful way..
Finally you and Udom can go to hell..
Am after the developmental strides in my state not Udom or any politician and stop insulting Illaumoh that guy is not your mate in any way ok
He will die a miserable dead... Amen
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2020
abeliver:
ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇɴᴏʙᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴇᴄᴏɴᴏᴍɪᴄs ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ (ᴜɴɪᴜʏᴏ) ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ 10ᴛʜ ᴘɪᴄs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀɴ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴅ' ғᴏʀ sᴛᴀᴛɪsᴛɪᴄ

ᴅᴀᴍɴ
Lol
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2020
frankmoney:
Rivers State
Ooh really.. I felt they say is the best state in Nigeria
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Honchogee aka Ilaumoh the poor illiterate propagandist from the forest of Ibeno. He loves to recycle old gist over and over again.
Next time you want to insult your self, don't drag my name to your immaturity.. Kindly concentrate with the OP ok..
And kindly leave my Town Ibeno alone... Concentrate with the OP an Eket ok
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by frankmoney(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ooh really.. I felt they say is the best state in Nigeria
lmao who told you that ? People who obviously don't live in Rivers State
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Josephamos382: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2020
Honestly, Akwa Ibom is doing well, is it not the same allocation, they r receiving from the federal govt., wat happens to the like of Ondo state and others

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Uchasa(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2020
All these things are pure lies,go to Akwa Ibom and see the rate of infrastructural decadence for yourself,audio projects everywhere..
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Next time you want to insult your self, don't drag my name to your immaturity.. Kindly concentrate with the OP ok..
And kindly leave my Town Ibeno alone... Concentrate with the OP an Eket ok
Bros.. The keep saying am you and I love it cos it shows how stupid they're..
Meanwhile big man Ibeno and Eket are one, so am proud to be associated with her..
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Uchasa(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:
People watch out, In 2 months time you will see this same news again on nairaland.

The fool recycled this news because Rivers and Enugu airports have been on nairaland of late. With the compare and contrast clowns have been doing here.

Exactly!!!... inferiority complex is the biggest problem of the Akwa Ibom man!
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2020
frankmoney:
lmao who told you that ? People who obviously don't live in Rivers State
I was told by one idiot like that @uchasa.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Their sisters are the ones coming over here to do prostitution, especially now that some international flight is restricted..
No lies grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Same companies operating in Ibeno is same operating in Eastern Obolo. The Obolo people are just being marginalised. 1/3 of mobil field is in Obolo waters, but the greedy Eket man of which the Ibeno man is a slave to has claimed everything to himself.
Just like Anambra people look down on the inferior igbos of ebonyi grin
You think you're the only one who has the Monopoly of dividing an ethnic group into tiny bits to suit your greedy narrative.
Better go and make peace with your inferior ebonyi igbos grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2020
brosom:
This is beautiful and a welcome development!
Tuale to the his Excellency.
Yeah
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Just like Anambra people look down on the inferior igbos of ebonyi grin
You think you're the only one who has the Monopoly of dividing an ethnic group into tiny bits to suit your greedy narrative.
Better go and make peace with your inferior ebonyi igbos grin
Hahahahhahaha grin

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Shut up your mouth and stop derailing this thread, we can post airport in the 36 States of Nigeria here on NL and there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

No lies grin
Na them full uyo na
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hahahahhahaha grin
See hisdirty mouth, so to him eket, ibeno and onna are different ethnic groups or what?
He's lucky I'm in a good mood, I would have divided his ethnic group into ngwa, arochukwu,ezzi,ontisha,nsukka etc

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2020
UDUJ:

Nice one. I love Akwa Ibom state. The state is developing fast. Reason I decided to get a property there.

Haters will surely come in and pour their venom all over this thread because they are envious of the pace of development of Akwa Ibom. Keep up the good work bro.

P/S - Akwa Ibom babes are the bomb. Another reason I love the state cool
God bless you man.. Review from outsiders like you keep me going while haters continue to make me stronger.. .
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

See hisdirty mouth, so to him eket, ibeno and onna are different ethnic groups or what?
He's lucky I'm in a good mood, I would have divided his ethnic group into ngwa, arochukwu,ezzi,ontisha,nsukka etc
That's fool is an outdated illiterate and he keep referring me to you and Illaumoh
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2020
Uchasa:

Exactly!!!... inferiority complex is the biggest problem of the Akwa Ibom man!
Cultism is the biggest problem of the Rivers man grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Cultism is the biggest problem of the Rivers man grin
I heard is now the Iraq of Nigeria (rivers of blood) by CNN

2 Likes

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
And we haven't seen Makinde's work since he had become the Guvnor...

My Oyo people are you also with me on this...
Na step by step him go delivery
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

That's fool is an outdated illiterate and he keep referring me to you and Illaumoh
He's a clown
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Flexherbal:
Lovely!
You are welcome to come invest in Akwa Ibom state
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

He's a clown
Maybe or more of a fool
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Maybe or more of a fool
Running his mouth like a small girl
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Very good development. Not that poultry farm they built in Enugu and called it airport.
Chai

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by AwkaFinest: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Next time you want to insult your self, don't drag my name to your immaturity.. Kindly concentrate with the OP ok..
And kindly leave my Town Ibeno alone... Concentrate with the OP an Eket ok[/s]

Hunchogee the cheap nairaland propagandist I sight you

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Running his mouth like a small girl
He should be around 18yrs or what do you think?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Akwa ibom is doing well
Honestly bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Update On Anambra International Airport / Photos Of 'Imo Air' Acquired By Okorocha / How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.