Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (42591 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
am ashamed of Imo state .

ndi oke akwukwo.... schools every inch of Imo but no development no creativity no employment no electricity no good road ..... but with too much Oloshos !!!!!

Chai

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
dancewith:
This is a 2014 thread when Akpabio of the then PDP was building the airport. I do not know who resuscitated the thread and for what purpose and the indomie generation that cannot even do a simple research has bought this hook, line and barrel

Sad

This airport has long been commissioned and in use

If you look at the thread well, you would see it is for year 2014
Wow, I never knew you were this outdated..
You can visit link below to get your sense back on track..

https://vksconstruction.com/
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Abujaexpress:
A state with so much money, yet it's people are some of the poorest in the country
Next??

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2020
darthv:
Lies upon lies
Talk sensibly which one precisely?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
darthv:

Very ugly and primitive girls there... Tufia....
They are even your sisters crossing over there
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
chloride6:
How many out of school kids do we have in that state?

Since you are outdated, in Akwa Ibom state secondary and primary education is free for both indigene and non indigenes..
Incase you can't afford education in your own state Pls visit AKS ok

3 Likes

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2020
Crownstar01:
Nigeria lacks maintenance culture.
Do you?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Which precisely is non existed among the listed above?
Let see if you get sense...
That's idiot is a lunatic.. So let me face him
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
OVB123:
The truth of the matter is that hunchogee or ilaumoh as it may be called, his behaving like a baby all the time. Imagine posting Akwa Ibom this, akwa ibom that. Is not thesame Akwa Ibom have been to several times? abegi! Leave matter 4 Mathais.
So what precisely is wrong with my post and you now??
Or are you that envious??
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by AustineJohn908(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
titusmichael27:
Don't do this. I was at central district last week and I saw the 21 storey smart complex and the worship center so what are you saying, have you been to the airport before? This is the reason why the white call you people "blacks"
I saw his post and I just laughed. he is not in any akwa ibom and even if he was, he is just a badbelle

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Nice one bro... Keep showing to the world what is hidden in the most modern city in South Eastern Nigeria..
Will do my best
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

What is the difference between an onna man and an ibeno man!?
This your divisionary tactic can't work
Amen oo
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
glopal:
God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom state.
And us too
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Reference(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
No sir, it is not more appealing. Straight 6, looking like an office block. The 'Worship Centre' still takes the cake. In Architecture the degree of difficulty is a strong indication of beauty. Straight lines can never match the 'Fibonacci Curve' for instance. The poster needs to visit Abu Dhabi to understand what beautiful architecture is.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

He should be around 18yrs or what do you think?
He's just a hater, very frustrated hater.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Which state is that?
Na Ugwuanyi be the monkey
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Which state is that?
Na Ugwuanyi be the monkey
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
NightHawke:
Akwa ibomites are gradually preparing for the future. Delta can we see....... or we are still paying debts without any meaningful development to show for the so called debts. Nobody is speaking out. Every parastatal is waiting on oversea donor agencies. What do they do, other spend same sum on travel costs, seminars, hotels, acquire a few hilux and print six pages of scenery in Delta state.
Delta will be great
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Airport terminal, not new airport, use your head.
Nice point
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

He's just a hater, very frustrated hater.
Chai

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Blackking98(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nice point
Yes papa
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Same companies operating in Ibeno is same operating in Eastern Obolo. The Obolo people are just being marginalised. 1/3 of mobil field is in Obolo waters, but the greedy Eket man of which the Ibeno man is a slave to has claimed everything to himself.
You are indeed frustrated

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Oooh I love Akwa Ibom state
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by bro4u: 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

And if it not propaganda what will now happen to your own lying life You will die in a wasteful way..
Finally you and Udom can go to hell..
Am after the developmental strides in my state not Udom or any politician and stop insulting Illaumoh that guy is not your mate in any way ok
He probably dishes out the payments you misguided online propaganda ranters receive monthly from AKSG grin grin As long as I'm on this site I will expose you and your likes. angry
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Amtrak: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by AwkaFinest: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

You are indeed frustrated

Truth hurts

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by AwkaFinest: 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
bro4u:

He probably dishes out the payments you misguided online propaganda ranters receive monthly from AKSG grin grin As long as I'm on this site I will expose you and your likes. angry

That Udom house boy thinks we are all fools here.

I can see the change he is getting from Udom has turned him to a psycho. Recycling news Upandan.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by 2Ways(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
ClassicCaleb:
Stop this lies man ,am in Akwaibom and non of this is there except those projects Akpabio did,stop posting audio project or better tell your paymaster to complete that dead trap called flyover in ekomiman

aba ke mmo ke akwa ibom?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

That idiot you quoted is a tribalistic fool
Lol

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Damn.. God bless you Hunchogee, I like you so much my man.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by ITDarrell(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2020
Akpaniko!!!
SUPERTRAM2005:
Village mentality ,always bombarding the forum with the same pics everyday. Only post when it's completed .
Most of what Akpabio built like the stadium and hospital are getting dirty like the stadium tracks are starting to develop algae due to lack of maintenance, just liuke Abuja stadium . But the most surprising thing is that this hunchogee also known as ilaumoh is from Ibeno/eastern obolo axis which is still in the 15th century in terms of development. Udom has cornered all the development to his onna while this obolo man is slaving for Udom. I pity your life.

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by catherine1998: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Blackking98:

Just like Anambra people look down on the inferior igbos of ebonyi grin
You think you're the only one who has the Monopoly of dividing an ethnic group into tiny bits to suit your greedy narrative.
Better go and make peace with your inferior ebonyi igbos grin
Point of correction, you can make your submission without promoting erroneous believe, Ebonyi igbos are not inferior & will never be inferior to any group, not even the whites, ppl are at liberty to look down on some one that is their choice, that does not make anybody inferior, any persons or group that nurses such narrative in their mind it will only exist within the realm of their myopic thinking, there is no proof to that, globally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / Businessman Rams His SUV Into A Keke NAPEP Used By Escaping Armed Robbers(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.