Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,730 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (42540 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
hakym619:
Frankly trash
Just like your comment abi
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
maximunimpact:
Up Akwa-Ibom and Ebonyi states
. Ebonyi is really doing well
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
post=93941796:
Beautiful and lovely.

Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

God bless Akwa Ibom.

God bless Nigeria.
Amen oo
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
Rgade:
Choi and my state has governor.
Which state is that?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
bro4u:

They are being paid to propagate sh!ts like this.
And if not so, what should now happen to your poor life?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Pix Enugu airport cheesy
You need placards for that lol grin
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2020
Musty112:
Sons of hate: But I hate airports especially in the south south. Besides, is it airport that we are going to eat=.
They are building a new terminal not airport ok
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2020
TGMISKY:
They wouldn't tell you but let me say it, this administration is doing well in infrastructure development
God bless you man

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
olobas:
U na people are tryiny ooo but Makinde of Oyo State I expect more than this from you
Na step by step oo

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Na governor do this one o wey that Idiot Obaseki no go let person hear word.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
mathkid:
Nice one cool

Contact me for your graphics design.... check my signature for more info

Thanks wink
Yeah
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by stacyadams: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Ekanem400:
You're right my brother. Mbok most of these projects were executed by Senator Godswill Akpabio. Come to talk of Eastern Obolo, the place is so deserted by this administration. The eastern obolo people are regretting not joining Rivers State just like their western Obolo counterpart. The government keeps sucking their oil without any infrastructural development in the area.

Do you know Akwa Ibom won't be celebrating their 33rd Anniversary because there are no projects to commemorate the event? He's busy blaming COVID-19.

If only our abia government go complete our 5 year unending construction of our osisioma bridge....una lucky
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by zuto4u(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2020
The state is doing well indeed
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

That's the target bro
Superb target. It has all the potentials.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Evangdanyno2017:
Very soon Akwa Ibom will be a center for investments. infrastructure developments in the state are fast growing.
Yes oo, Pls you can come live and invest oo
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Konskott:
Showing us old pictures of stadium, some of them model pictures do not tell what the present state of the facilities are. If you go to the new stadium, you will be ashamed to see that all the gutters around the stadium have been clogged, grasses have overtaken the facilities and the street lightings have all parked up. No maintenance. Really shameful.
So what are you shamefully saying in essence now?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
ayenale1:
States finer than Lagos are A'ibom, Ebony, C'rivers, add yours.
Yeah
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2020
Kuginzi:
God bless Buhari!
God bless Akwa Ibom
God bless Nigeria
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by titusmichael27(m): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2020
ClassicCaleb:
Stop this lies man ,am in Akwaibom and non of this is there except those projects Akpabio did,stop posting audio project or better tell your paymaster to complete that dead trap called flyover in ekomiman
Don't do this. I was at central district last week and I saw the 21 storey smart complex and the worship center so what are you saying, have you been to the airport before? This is the reason why the white call you people "blacks"

1 Like

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2020
ClassicCaleb:
Stop this lies man ,am in Akwaibom and non of this is there except those projects Akpabio did,stop posting audio project or better tell your paymaster to complete that dead trap called flyover in ekomiman
So no ibomair, no 21storey etc... You honestly need lenses
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2020
titusmichael27:
Don't do this. I was at central district last week and I saw the 21 storey smart complex and the worship center so what are you saying, have you been to the airport before? This is the reason why the white call you people "blacks"
God will bless you bro...
That idiot you quoted is the propagandist himself...
Thank God you've caught that wimb
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by wisdomkid: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Is this state also receiving same federal allocation as others undecided

Dangerous... and amazing!
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
solmus:
Kano State, Akwa Ibom State, and Lagos State has some of the best patriotic leaders.... Governors after Governors outperform each other
And are the three most viable states in Nigeria
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Codes151(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
SUPERTRAM2005:
Village mentality ,always bombarding the forum with the same pics everyday. Only post when it's completed .
Most of what Akpabio built like the stadium and hospital are getting dirty like the stadium tracks are starting to develop algae due to lack of maintenance, just liuke Abuja stadium . But the most surprising thing is that this hunchogee also known as ilaumoh is from Ibeno/eastern obolo axis which is still in the 15th century in terms of development. Udom has cornered all the development to his onna while this obolo man is slaving for Udom. I pity your life.
don’t mind the confused fellow
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2020
Angelfrost:
As a well travelled Nigerian... I can authoritatively state that Akwa-Ibom has one of the best and highest quality infrastructures compared to other states in the South South...

Honestly, only Lagos and Kano can be said to be better!!!

Delta, Edo, Imo, Abia, Bayelsa.... What the fvck is happening??! Are y'all seeing this??!... You people should take your leaders to task! The pace of development in your states is embarrassing to say the least!
You've said it all sis
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

Enugu airport is beyond embarrassing... It's shameful and shocking!!!
Really?
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

No

She's the highest receiver
Is delta now bro
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Enugu airport is more or less a poultry farm. It should be demolished and convert the site to cattle colony.
Chai

Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2020
Hunchogee:

Really?

Yes o... They keep saying it's under construction! But, whatever they are constructing there is substandard to me.
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Kingzy4pep:
I feel you just made no point aside the first sentence. Nor vex.
That idiot you quoted is a tribalistic fool
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2020
COMPAQ:
Don't know why all states suddenly have an obsession with airports. Bayelsa is building, Akwa ibom that has an airport is building another, Anambra is building and I think Osun and Ebonyi as well, not to talk of some northern States too.

Remains to be seen how many of them can be sustained without government subvention.
Not Airport.. New terminal
Re: Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos by Hunchogee: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
maryalloy:
Akwa ibom Ayaya, Udom is working
Yes oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would Governor Sanwo-olu Continue This Project Started By Ambode? (PHOTOS) / 12 Most Loved Cities In Nigeria / Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.