Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi (70408 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by mightyhazel: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2020
Auladimeji:
So you think everything is about money...Do you know what it feels to be call Champion,that title alone makes you feel like a DON....Everything is not about money,okay? angry
champion in drinking? 11 year old??

like for real?
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Maneq: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2020
If you care to know. The boy died at the brink of winning NgN10,000 equivalent.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Agadinaagwuofe: 10:02am On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:
congrats to a legend...he died in active service and its a big insult to Africa for allowing a 11yr old partake in beer drinking competition..
also its a disgrace for men in malawi for allowing a 11yr old boy being a champion..
he wont even pass the group stage if that competition take place in bayelsa state..

grin grin
I don't think you read the story well. The competition was among his age mates there are ones for older people too..So bro give it up to that young man that's a mean feat..Rest in peace young champ,you have drank your "quota" leave the remaining for other alcoholics.

Malawi must be a dead end for allowing underage alcoholism..
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by mightyhazel: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2020
Researchclue:
Word Of The Day!

Spang
[ spang ]
:- directly, exactly.

E.g:
1. It fell spang into my lap.
www.researchclue.com

WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF SPANG?
The adverb spang, “directly, exactly, right-on,” dates from the second half of the 18th century. All of its etymologies are speculative. Most has all the markings of an Americanism, but its first (and clearest) occurrence is in a burlesque version of the Iliad by English humorist Thomas Bridges: “Sometimes a brickbat with a bump, / Came spang against his heavy rump.”
U landed spang on this thread with your spang vocab..lol

learnt sth new today,thx

1 Like

Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Stillwater10: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2020
I sure say this kind competition will be happening somewhere in naija
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Chris2863(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
“Iku ogun ni n pa akinkanju”

So he killed himself cos of 10,000 Naira?

Poverty is a bastard.
That will certainly be like 50k for them grin
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2020
Show us the VIDEO ........................................................ or
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by kudinkarfe: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2020
At the age 11 he is below drinking age not to talk of participanting in competition. The government should arrest the organizers.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Even the liquor they were drinking ("Kachasu") is in itself toxic and illegal in some countries.

I know that for a fact. Don't ask how I found out... any topic on alcohol attracts me in much the same way that carrion attracts vultures.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by simfrost90210: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
sad wow, death is becoming a cheap comodity
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by izubext007: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2020
and adult where watching.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by lozanni(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Arthurity1:
Defending champion is 11 years old... 11!!! Why is Africa like this??!!! Are we cursed??!!!

I was just muttering the same thing to myself in anger.
It's the height of irresponsibility that adults will arrange drinking competition for a bunch of 11 year old boys!
Am not saying that this can not happen in Nigeria, but it will be very difficult for it to happen here, but some of our other African brothers are something else; that is why they often grown up to be drunk layabouts.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by lomprico(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2020
WTF!

the people that allowed this should be arrested for murder!
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by encryptjay(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2020
Kachasu grin
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Firespitter: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:
congrats to a legend...he died in active service and its a big insult to Africa for allowing a 11yr old partake in beer drinking competition..
also its a disgrace for men in malawi for allowing a 11yr old boy being a champion..
he wont even pass the group stage if that competition take place in bayelsa state..
Lol.. He won't even pass the qualifier not to talk of being in the competition.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Firespitter: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2020
encryptjay:
Kachasu grin

And lutuku. grin
Those east Africans will not kee person grin

I so much love how most of their words sound.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Dreyton36: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnnn
What a bad thing to remember someone of

My question is : what will he tell God now that killed him

Lights up my weed
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Badonasty(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
I Dey tell some people say countries wey craze pass naija plenty dem say na lie

And Nigeria wants to ban sachet alcohol https://allafrica.com/stories/201505271008.html
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by encryptjay(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2020
Firespitter:

And lutuku. grin
Those east Africans will not kee person grin

I so much love how most of their words sound.
I tell you bro- their words always make me smile grin
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by SpiritFree: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Big Ups to a fallen hero!
"He wasn't an amateur boozer" tongue
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
Well well well

What do we have here

His royal highness

If na naija that guy no go qualify for group stage..

We dey drink whiskey like say na water for hood

That is why they call me HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS

as a lone wolf, no woman.. Alcohol is regarded as my girlfriend and true true we dey bond.....

RIP TO the LEGEND
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by mosdii(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:

Why mention Bayelsa state?
take ya time if not 600 years punishment for you
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by abdulwassi(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2020
� �. God Don catch am
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Innomoney: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2020
that serves the little idiot right
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2020
If he didn't die his kidney will sooner or later Pack up. No parental control at all. R.l.P
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by pacificom: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Death is ever on the road to visit everyone, but is quicker when you deliberately offer him special invitation to your life.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by Gentlealibu: 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by NELLY1990: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
What is this world turning into??

Haba this is so pathetic gaskiya.

An 11year old partaking in a competition of drinking beer?? Parents pls do something about child discipline. The Bible says train up a child in the way he should go and when he grow he will never depart from it.

So when asked what kill him the response will be beer consumption
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by BigBison(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
This is pathetic.
The organizers should all be rounded up.
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by quinox947: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
paulolee:
he wont even pass the group stage or even qualifiers if that competition take place in bayelsa state..
It was an under 14 competition
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by quinox947: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
ursullalinda:
Drinking to death @ 11.......Pls who are his parents?
Mr. Chipeta
Re: Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi by lugo99(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
Damn... 11 year old drinking 5 fvcking bottles of beer. His stomach is still small and can't accommodate that quantity of beer.
4get bros na kain-kain, rogbo, oju-ina, bkt, na wetin dose pple dey take high, 4 him to have been defending his bottle d'or, 5 bottles no fit kpain him, or maybe they poisoned dat kpuf nigg*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.